Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Decided to randomly go to some garage sales. There was an estate sale in a really expensive area. Found a $300 Brighton suitcase with this cute silver heart design on the front and handle, got it for only $15.

Also, found a joke stocking stuffer from a few years ago that was a power puff girls keychain that says "GIRLS ROCK". It's no longer a joke item to me. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dani2118

Me, my wife and SIL went to Goodwill for fun shopping and afterward went to Sonic for dinner. While ordering the woman inside couldn't hear me and said what ma'am, then when I finished our order {speaking louder, which usually gives me away} she said 'thank you ma'am! Not One Sir the whole time! Living the dream ;D ;D ;D
When I changed my name here in Tennessee a couple of months ago I just had to talk to the Chancellor for a few minutes and tell him I wasn't running from debt{hosp. bills}. That and days like today make life worth living!
I finally get to be me, and I don't want today to be my last! That's a very nice feeling.  ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Bari Jo

I was asked for the first time if I was male or female yesterday.  Granted it was from a picture, but it made me happy.  Now just got to figure out how to get that look in person.  I still get sir-ed 100% of the time.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Today I was trying on some summer dresses I bought at Target. I was modeling one for my wife, and she said something I never in my life thought I would hear... "Honey, isn't that a little short?" We both started laughing!
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

KittyKat

Just had a really awesome date and he's a doctor and totally dug me. Pretty happy with my day :x
  •  

Bari Jo

Quote from: KittyKat on May 12, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
Just had a really awesome date and he's a doctor and totally dug me. Pretty happy with my day :x

Kitty Kat, I'm envious beyond belief, and living vicariously!
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

•  

Eryn T

Though I wasn't able to wear my breasts today, I feel like I finally have my walking/stances down. And let me tell you it's just weirdly wonderful that something as subconscious and mundane as 'walking' is filled with purpose and joy!   

I am truly high on life right now!  ;D
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

Jill E

Today I was waiting on my partner; she was in the fitting room. I was asked if I was waiting for my mom [emoji23] I'm 32, and my partner is 31 (she doesn't look old). I asked if I really look that young, and I was told yes. It was kinda awkward, but kind of funny. It made me feel good.

Although, now that I'm typing this and thinking about it a bit more, I'm kind of wondering how young I look. I really hope it's not like 15 or something [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

SiobhánF

Today, I noticed that my body hair is beginning to thin and my nipples are slightly tender. I also had my third laser appointment, this past Saturday.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sabrina Hope

Today someone told me: hey lady, do you know where I can take the subway? When I responded with my big voice because he was far he kinda looked at me a strange way [emoji23] this is how I looked for my second round interview. I think I did well and I will have news by Friday. [emoji4]
Sabrina
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on May 09, 2018, 05:29:58 AM
Since Tia and I are probably not the only ones with PayPal accounts, this is what I did to get my name changed:

1 - Log in to your PayPal account and select 'Account overview'
2 - Select the 'gear' symbol next to 'Log out' in the upper right of your screen
3 - Your profile will appear on the upper left of the screen, select 'update' in the profile box
4 - You should now see a name change menu, select 'legal name change'
5 - Follow the instructions and upload a scan (or photo) of your new drivers license and court order
6 - Bang your head against a wall for a few days, then send a note to 'compliance@paypal.com'
7 - If you don't get a response, call PayPal at 1-888-221-1161.

Be nice (no matter how frustrated you may be), all of the support folks I talked to were courteous and professional. They will ask you for the name on the account, then your current name. Once I told them my current name, they used it throughout the conversation. Explain the situation, and ask for someone who can help complete the name change. They will eventually ask some identifying questions about vehicle registrations, places you have lived, and maybe even your SSN. It only took 10 - 15 minutes on the phone. They updated my name while I was talking to them, so I was able to verify it before I hung up. I thanked the representative profusely.

I sent the request with attached documents on May 9th, and this morning got notification (sent to Stephanie) that my name's been changed. Verified! That was easy. Thanks Jessica Rose!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Steph2.0 on May 15, 2018, 06:38:50 AM
I sent the request with attached documents on May 9th, and this morning got notification (sent to Stephanie) that my name's been changed. Verified! That was easy. Thanks Jessica Rose!

Stephanie
So you jumped the line on me. 

Sent mine stuff in also on the 9th but it still had the old name up there when I used it this morning to send my brother some money.

I think it said a week so guess I wait a few days to complain.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: TonyaW on May 15, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
So you jumped the line on me. 

Sent mine stuff in also on the 9th but it still had the old name up there when I used it this morning to send my brother some money.

I think it said a week so guess I wait a few days to complain.

Oooops! Didn't mean to cut in in on you! I thought you were still trying to decide what to order (the triple shot mocha is good).

Maybe they're taking us in alphabetical order?

Stephanie B

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Bari Jo

I was asked yesterday if I dated girls in high school.  You know, cause there's no way I could be dating girls now:)  This made me smile for some odd reason.  I am definitely more into men right now so no offense taken, just smiled and said, yes and that I've dated girls and anything and everything before.

Bari Jo

•  

Christyn

Follow up with the Dr. yesterday, she told me how good I looked, how clear my skin was and how impressed she was with. My levels, after 5 months of hrt, I'm at great levels. Add to that, my wife told me how much she loves my boobs. Obsessed was the word she used. 😬 Yay!
Accepted myself-Dec 2017
Came out to my wife, Kids and mother -Also Dec 2017
Began HRT - Jan 2018
April 2018 - came out to The Navy and fellow Chiefs in my unit
April 2018 - came out to my immediate supervisors at my civilian job

Navy Chief, Navy Pride!
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Christyn on May 15, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
Follow up with the Dr. yesterday, she told me how good I looked, how clear my skin was and how impressed she was with. My levels, after 5 months of hrt, I'm at great levels. Add to that, my wife told me how much she loves my boobs. Obsessed was the word she used. [emoji51] Yay!
For you: [emoji16]

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

christinej78

Hi Christyn,                15 May 2018

I saw your signature at the bottom of your post; I was also in the Navy and never had the opportunity to serve with a Chief as beautiful as you. If I had, I might have stayed in and made a career of trying to catch her. I would have said you but you're too young to have been in then; you had yet to be born.

Looking fantastic you are.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Rachel

Yesterday I had vocal surgery and the nurse in the pre-op insisted I take a pregnancy test and pee in a cup. I kept insisting I can not get pregnant. I even said I am 100% sure I am not pregnant several times. She followed me into the bathroom and insisted I pee in the cup. I said I am trans and she said oh you do not need to do the test.

I was so happy.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Rachel on May 15, 2018, 04:44:47 PM
Yesterday I had vocal surgery and the nurse in the pre-op insisted I take a pregnancy test and pee in a cup. I kept insisting I can not get pregnant. I even said I am 100% sure I am not pregnant several times. She followed me into the bathroom and insisted I pee in the cup. I said I am trans and she said oh you do not need to do the test.

I was so happy.

That rocks Rachel! I'd smile so big it would be seen into the next week.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Steph2.0 on May 15, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
Oooops! Didn't mean to cut in in on you! I thought you were still trying to decide what to order (the triple shot mocha is good).

Maybe they're taking us in alphabetical order?

Stephanie B
Heard from them a little while ago. They claim they need a photo ID.. I sent it with the court order so not sure what the problem is.  So sent it again.  Don't understand why they need a picture when all I needed to get that picture was the court order. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•