Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: TonyaW on May 15, 2018, 08:57:05 PM
Heard from them a little while ago. They claim they need a photo ID.. I sent it with the court order so not sure what the problem is.  So sent it again.  Don't understand why they need a picture when all I needed to get that picture was the court order.

Strange. Sounds like you did exactly what I did - attached the court order and my drivers license. Hopefully this time will work for you!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Rachel on May 15, 2018, 04:44:47 PM
Yesterday I had vocal surgery and the nurse in the pre-op insisted I take a pregnancy test and pee in a cup. I kept insisting I can not get pregnant. I even said I am 100% sure I am not pregnant several times. She followed me into the bathroom and insisted I pee in the cup. I said I am trans and she said oh you do not need to do the test.

I was so happy.

That is just to damn funny. You must have had a huge grin after that
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

steph2.0

Yesterday I had vocal surgery and the nurse in the pre-op insisted I take a pregnancy test and pee in a cup. I kept insisting I can not get pregnant. I even said I am 100% sure I am not pregnant several times. She followed me into the bathroom and insisted I pee in the cup. I said I am trans and she said oh you do not need to do the test.

I was so happy.

Yay!

I write about this in my own thread, but on my first visit to my primary care doctor after I had them change my records, the intake nurse was running through the standard questions on the computer. Any back pain, shortness of breath, etc.  etc. Then, "When was your last menstrual period?"

I sat there with my mouth open, and eventually outed myself. I figured it was in the records in front of her.

Even better, I went back for another appointment about 3 months later. Same nurse, same questions except she stopped and gave me a puzzled look. "Enlarged prostate?? OH, that's right!!" She'd forgotten already.

Big grin!!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

DawnOday

Today was a great day. I got a 2fer. My quickly developing friendship with my vocal coach and my electrologist , and I visited both today. What lovely ladies. You know each time I visit I step a little further out. I still look around to see if anyone is watching. It's a little unnerving, especially when there are kids waiting to go up the elevator and they always seem to have questions.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

christinej78

I was so happy.

Hi Rachel,                  16 May 2018

I have an endoscopy and colonoscopy coming up 04 June. I sure hope they pull that on me. I'll squat down, pee in their cup and then let them see Willy and his empty nut case.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Bari Jo

I got gendered correctly today, just after lunch.  Granted this was by a homeless man, and maybe not with the best eyesight.  Still he made my day.  Thank you random homeless man.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I was nominated for my 2nd term as president of our union again. I will be CUPE's second open Transgender President ever I have been told. May 28 is election day so I will know than
  •  

Donna

Good luck with the election and hope you get in. That will be a great accomplishment
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

LizK

2 years HRT today so guess it counts as my Traniversary!!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Donna

October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Saw my brother for the first time in 3 years. It was not my disphoria that caused not seeing him, another reason for a fight. But when he learned that I am going to live as a woman he contacted me. When he saw me ( as a woman btw ) he gave me a big hug and cryed. He told me he don't mind if I am a woman, the important thing is that I am happy. [emoji7] Thank you bro... But now you have to call me sis... [emoji23]

Sabrina
Sabrina
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: dizz on May 16, 2018, 11:20:17 PM
Saw my brother for the first time in 3 years. It was not my disphoria that caused not seeing him, another reason for a fight. But when he learned that I am going to live as a woman he contacted me. When I he saw me ( as a woman btw ) he gave me a big hug and cryed. He told me he don't mind if I am a woman, the important thing is that I am happy. [emoji7] Thank you bro... But now you have to call me sis... [emoji23]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Dizz,                    16 May 2018

Congratulations!!! Your brother has a nice heart and so do you.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Donna

That's great news Dizz. Acceptance is so wonderful and having him back in your life is great
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: ElizabethK on May 16, 2018, 08:57:16 PM
2 years HRT today so guess it counts as my Traniversary!!!
Congrats [emoji847]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Congratulations Dizz!

I am grinning ear to ear....can't sleep...3:30 in the morning...staring at two prescription bottles full of Estradiol and Spironolactone. I start HRT today!!!!

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Alyssa Bree, that is awesome! Congrats on finally getting your ticket to ride the E-Train! You may encounter some beautiful, unexpected emotions along the way, but if you stay on the train you will eventually arrive at your destination. Enjoy the ride!
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Thank you Jessica! I have a feeling I will.  ;)

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alyssa Bree on May 17, 2018, 04:40:27 AMI am grinning ear to ear....can't sleep...3:30 in the morning...staring at two prescription bottles full of Estradiol and Spironolactone. I start HRT today!!!!

Awesome, Alyssa!

May 17th, 2018. You will remember this day the rest of your life.

Happy RebirthDay!

- Stephanie

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Alyssa Bree on May 17, 2018, 04:40:27 AM
Congratulations Dizz!

I am grinning ear to ear....can't sleep...3:30 in the morning...staring at two prescription bottles full of Estradiol and Spironolactone. I start HRT today!!!!

xoxoxo
Alyssa

@Alyssa Bree    Mark this date down in your journal or on your calendar....  this will be a memorable time in your transition journey. 
Now that you have announced this to all of the Susan's Place members on the Forums you will have to keep us all updated with your progress...  there will be things for you to tell us about, your successes, your frustrations, your good times and your bad times but do know that as your journey continues you will become the "new you" given enough time for the HRT to do it's work in your body. 
For some, HRT will work more quickly and result in quicker and more significant body changes... and for some HRT can work more slowly and produce slower and less significant results ....   it is all up to your own unique body.   So what you read about others HRT results may likely not be your own experience.
One thing that I tell everyone that starts HRT is that "patience is required"  ...  usually nothing happens very quickly with HRT, or at least not a quickly as we all desire. 
Our human nature says "We want it all and we want it NOW"  ...
...so again be patient and stay the course, soon enough you will start becoming the new you.

Thank you for posting your happy report and good  news.
Again, please keep us all updated.
Hugs and wishing you well,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on May 16, 2018, 07:23:35 PM
I was nominated for my 2nd term as president of our union again. I will be CUPE's second open Transgender President ever I have been told. May 28 is election day so I will know than

@natalie.ashlyne   ....   well, that is really great news....  now you have done it, we will all be waiting impatiently for you to post the results of the election on May 28th.   Your must have done a great job for your first term since they want you to run again!!!
I am very happy for you.  Continue to show those that you are among that being a trans-woman is a thing that is to be accepted and not shunned.
Hugs and per-congratualations on your 2nd term.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •