Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne Blake

Congratulations Ellie, a big step....yet the first time out of many to come. Remember this day! And enjoy the journey, it will be a long and enjoyable one.

Tia Anne
  •  

Bari Jo

Quote from: Roll on May 21, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
I did it. I finally did it. I went outside dressed as me!!! Took a very long walk with my sister and her dog, covered a few neighborhoods and saw plenty of people. No one gave me a second glance even when I was talking or singing (yes, singing).

Ellie, you are so awesome, and that look suits you, so cute.

I have a stupid thing that made me super happy today.  Sony announced its discontinuing physical cartridges for the Vita. This means there will be a cap to the number of games I have to collect.  I'm at 198 now and really did not want this to go on forever!

Oh, and on the trans front I am still getting sir-ed, but I do see people running it through their mind questioning if they used the correct pronoun.  Sheesh!

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Nova_Noelle

I did it. I finally did it. I went outside dressed as me!!! Took a very long walk with my sister and her dog, covered a few neighborhoods and saw plenty of people. No one gave me a second glance even when I was talking or singing (yes, singing).

Way to go Ellie. That's fantastic.  I'm looking forward to the day I finally go out as myself once my transition progresses a bit more. 

With Love,
Noelle
Have courage and be kind.
  •  

Donna

That so wonderful girl. I does feel great doesn't it.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Donna

I got just the best great big happy going on today.
My name change documents arrived in the mail today.
I am so thrilled to officially be recognized as Donna Ashley B now
This is way better than getting hit on by a cute guy. Lol
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

islandgirl

•  

Nicole70

I got some makeup lessons after work yesterday, then I got an unexpected invite to join some of my friends (male) to go out for the evening, I wasn't sure I had the courage to go out as Nicole with full makeup on, especially at night, I have been out as Nicole a lot during the day but on to friends houses at night were I feel safe, anyway I didn't want to give into my fears so I went out and had a great time and glad I did.
  •  

Evienne

Today was my last day of college and so I decided to stop being afraid and I went to school in my favorite women's outfit as I've already been slowly coming out to my class and professor. And it went just fine today. We went out to eat today so got public exposure even more there. Didn't even get strange looks, actually got complimented by a few people, and realized there wasn't really anything to have been afraid of.
I'm upset I didn't do this sooner, but I'm glad I did finally do it. Additionally, I will be getting free counseling through the school for the summer starting tomorrow. I'm nervous, but also ready for it. Today was a good experience in my life.

(ps since I said it was my last day of college if you were wondering, I graduated with an Associates Degree in Video Production)
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

sarah1972

Congratulations! And Congratulations again! (One time for graduating and one time for having the courage to wear your favorite outfit!)

Quote from: Evienne on May 23, 2018, 09:51:05 PM
Today was my last day of college and so I decided to stop being afraid and I went to school in my favorite women's outfit as I've already been slowly coming out to my class and professor. And it went just fine today. We went out to eat today so got public exposure even more there. Didn't even get strange looks, actually got complimented by a few people, and realized there wasn't really anything to have been afraid of.
I'm upset I didn't do this sooner, but I'm glad I did finally do it. Additionally, I will be getting free counseling through the school for the summer starting tomorrow. I'm nervous, but also ready for it. Today was a good experience in my life.

(ps since I said it was my last day of college if you were wondering, I graduated with an Associates Degree in Video Production)

•  

Donna

That's so awesome. Two graduations in one day. Your doing well
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 23, 2018, 10:02:19 PM
Congratulations! And Congratulations again! (One time for graduating and one time for having the courage to wear your favorite outfit!)
Thank you ^^ (thank you too Donna). I've been really trying to finally do something about transitioning so been taking small steps and learning to overcome fears. I don't want to hit 25 and still not be on HRT. That has been a goal I set for myself and it with a friend have been pushing me to reach it. I'm nervous but I'm ready.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

Kendra

Evienne I am so proud of you.  Two graduations at once. 

Franklin Roosevelt said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.  There weren't many openly transgender individuals in 1933.  I'd modify his words to say the only thing we have to fear is ourselves, as many people in most areas of the world are actually quite positive about people being their true selves, or don't care and wander by looking at their phone.  A few might stop, stare or deliberately misgender us - the same imbeciles who make negative remarks to mixed-race couples and people with disabilities.  Those who refuse to understand or at least accept those of us living as our true selves are increasingly falling behind.  They are on the wrong side of history.  We are winning. 

Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: Kendra on May 24, 2018, 02:17:05 AM
Evienne I am so proud of you.  Two graduations at once. 

Franklin Roosevelt said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.  There weren't many openly transgender individuals in 1933.  I'd modify his words to say the only thing we have to fear is ourselves, as many people in most areas of the world are actually quite positive about people being their true selves, or don't care and wander by looking at their phone.  A few might stop, stare or deliberately misgender us - the same imbeciles who make negative remarks to mixed-race couples and people with disabilities.  Those who refuse to understand or at least accept those of us living as our true selves are increasingly falling behind.  They are on the wrong side of history.  We are winning. 

Kendra
Thank you Kendra. I very much agree with you. And that's what I'm slowly finding out. I've lived too long believing the wrong things about the world because of where I grew up. I've been deeply controlled by the spotlight effect bias. It took 22 years to realize the errors of my thinking and I'm at the point where I want to correct it all. And I've been gathering support and finding this site very helpful as well. I really appreciate how emotionally helpful everyone has been here. Thank you again ^^

•  

Artesia

Yay!!  Paypal finally fixed my name.  Now to tackle the cars title, the car loan, my best buy credit card, and my birth certificate.  Some places make it far more difficult than it should and others are easy.  My Payless shoes account got changed by a wonderful woman at one of their stores, at the register, no papers required.  I ended up with free no show socks and a $10 coupon to top it off!

On a side note, I like the Han Solo movie.  Saw it last night.  There are a few things that seemed off, but it was a fun movie anyway.  The things that were off were probably my nerdiness showing.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Bari Jo

I saw my first ever trans girl at work today.  I'm not the only one, yay!  I didn't out her, just smiled.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Donna

This weeks happy, my pre-op appointment for the orchi was cancelled for July 23, it's now reset for June 14 due to a cancellation. Only 19 days to go and then I'll have the date. 💗💕💗💕💗💕
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Donna on May 26, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
This weeks happy, my pre-op appointment for the orchi was cancelled for July 23, it's now reset for June 14 due to a cancellation. Only 19 days to go and then I'll have the date. 💗💕💗💕💗💕

Dear Donna,                    26 May 2018

Congratulations; I think once you have the orchi, you will be happier than ever. Enjoy that day because it's a once in a lifetime event, unless you do them "one at a time."

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

christinej78

Hi Everyone,                26 May 2018

This didn't happen today but has happened over the past week. First two friends, one @ male female, noticed my boobs. That means they are a "growin." Then later in the week as I was walking into WallyWorld pushing a cart, I noticed a guy looking at me, but not my face, my chest; confirmation; made me smile.

It was a good week. Hope everyone here at Susan's Place have good weeks forever.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Donna

Thanks Christine but I'll pass on doing them one at a time. I'd like nothing more than to make it a three way but it won't happen. So the stem of my bladder will stay for a bit.
Glad your being noticed and enjoying it. I love having doors held open for me. It's kind of neat
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Nova_Noelle

The last few years, I have shaved my legs in the winter.  I was able to cover up my bare legs by always wearing pants during the colder months. 

Yesterday I shaved my legs and I don't think that I'm ever looking back.  I'm over my fears about others judging me.  Worrying about what people think about my outward appearance is something that I am gradually overcoming. 

I am so excited to go out and about with my soft/smooth legs. 

This really made me happy today. 

With Love,

Noelle
Have courage and be kind.
  •