Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: Nova_Noelle on May 27, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
I'm over my fears about others judging me.  Worrying about what people think about my outward appearance is something that I am gradually overcoming. 

Yay, Noelle!  That is indeed something to be happy about.  :)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Chelsea

The last few years, I have shaved my legs in the winter.  I was able to cover up my bare legs by always wearing pants during the colder months. 

Yesterday I shaved my legs and I don't think that I'm ever looking back.  I'm over my fears about others judging me.  Worrying about what people think about my outward appearance is something that I am gradually overcoming. 

I am so excited to go out and about with my soft/smooth legs. 

This really made me happy today. 

With Love,

Noelle

That is so great! I'm happy for you in doing this as I'm still trying to overcome the same fear.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Nova_Noelle

Thanks ladies for your kind words! I truly appreciate them!
Have courage and be kind.
  •  

Nova_Noelle

Quote from: Chelsea on May 27, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
That is so great! I'm happy for you in doing this as I'm still trying to overcome the same fear.

Hugs,
        Chelsea

You can do it Chelsea.  Just go at your own pace and slow and steady progress always helps. 

With Love,
Noelle
  •  

islandgirl

The last few years, I have shaved my legs in the winter.  I was able to cover up my bare legs by always wearing pants during the colder months. 

Yesterday I shaved my legs and I don't think that I'm ever looking back.  I'm over my fears about others judging me.  Worrying about what people think about my outward appearance is something that I am gradually overcoming. 

I am so excited to go out and about with my soft/smooth legs. 

This really made me happy today. 

With Love,

Noelle

Yes the early stages can cause the rise of fears! I remember in my first few months of transition, I was trying to be some what androgynous. I was playing tennis with a group of men and one of them asked if I was a cyclist because I had shaved my legs. My answer was a simple no. It wasn't to long after this that I decided to go full time and so no more men's doubles!
All the Best in your transition. The path will have hills and valleys! Stay positive and believe in the girl inside and you will prevail!

Hugs,
Kelly

•  

LaserGirl

I was on a video conference call at work and my face was on a large screen.  One of the guys in the room messaged me and said you are gettting younger and younger, what are you doing?  I told him I died the grays.  That is true but there is s lot more going on.

The process of losing weight has also allowed me to get off of blood pressure medicine.  This might be saving my life.  High blood pressure runs in my family.
  •  

Donna

That could be very true lasergirl, my BO meds have been cut in half with weight lose and HRT.
Actually too low today 98/56
Typical is 116/63 for me now
Before it was a constant 150/80 with spikes
Transitioning can save your life should be a PSA
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Nova_Noelle

Yesterday, I went to the movies and a couple stores wearing a sports bra in broad daylight for the first time.  It felt really good.  I have worn one briefly under the cover of darkness or covered by layers of clothing during colder weather. 

It was about 85 degrees yesterday where I live.  I wore a t-shirt with a sports bra underneath and khaki shorts (I got to show off my freshly shaved legs too, yay!) with a thong underneath them  This was the most feminine that I have ever dressed in public to date (even though most of my female attire was out of sight.)  It made me so happy.  Baby steps can be so huge when you first take them. 

Also, over the last few weeks, I have added a lot to my wardrobe and have acquired a lot of typically female items that I have always wanted to have: female razors, shaving gel, moisturizer, body wash, makeup, bras, panties, other clothes etc.  Over the years I have bought some of these things online but recently I have built up the courage to buy these items in person at a store.  Something that has been huge for me is the availability of self-checkout.  Goodbye anxiety at the checkout line, lol.   :D

With Love,
Noelle

PS

The movie that I saw was "Solo: A Star Wars Story."  I'd give it a 7/10.  I thought that the actors were great (Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover were total hotties and Emilia Clarke looked gorgeous, I want the earrings she was wearing in much of the film.)  I just felt like the script could have been better.  Sometimes I would find myself thinking "okay why are they doing this again?"  I would still recommend it to anyone that has enjoyed the previous Star Wars movies though. 
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Donna on May 27, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
That could be very true lasergirl, my BP meds have been cut in half with weight lose and HRT.
Actually too low today 98/56
Typical is 116/63 for me now
Before it was a constant 150/80 with spikes
Transitioning can save your life should be a PSA
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well Today well yesterday now was the union elections and I am officially got elected for my second term as President of our Union Which make me the second open Transgender female ever first one to Transition as President.
  •  

Sabrina Hope

I began with those babies step me too. I wore dresses and bras under my ample men clothes many time even at job. 5 weeks ago I decided be full time and I would never go back... You have to be proud of what you are. You are a person like any other. Trans is beautiful !!

Sabrina

Quote from: Nova_Noelle on May 28, 2018, 09:45:58 PM
Yesterday, I went to the movies and a couple stores wearing a sports bra in broad daylight for the first time.  It felt really good.  I have worn one briefly under the cover of darkness or covered by layers of clothing during colder weather. 

It was about 85 degrees yesterday where I live.  I wore a t-shirt with a sports bra underneath and khaki shorts (I got to show off my freshly shaved legs too, yay!) with a thong underneath them  This was the most feminine that I have ever dressed in public to date (even though most of my female attire was out of sight.)  It made me so happy.  Baby steps can be so huge when you first take them. 

Also, over the last few weeks, I have added a lot to my wardrobe and have acquired a lot of typically female items that I have always wanted to have: female razors, shaving gel, moisturizer, body wash, makeup, bras, panties, other clothes etc.  Over the years I have bought some of these things online but recently I have built up the courage to buy these items in person at a store.  Something that has been huge for me is the availability of self-checkout.  Goodbye anxiety at the checkout line, lol.   :D

With Love,
Noelle

PS

The movie that I saw was "Solo: A Star Wars Story."  I'd give it a 7/10.  I thought that the actors were great (Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover were total hotties and Emilia Clarke looked gorgeous, I want the earrings she was wearing in much of the film.)  I just felt like the script could have been better.  Sometimes I would find myself thinking "okay why are they doing this again?"  I would still recommend it to anyone that has enjoyed the previous Star Wars movies though.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk
Sabrina
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on May 28, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
Well Today well yesterday now was the union elections and I am officially got elected for my second term as President of our Union Which make me the second open Transgender female ever first one to Transition as President.

Wow.  Natalie, congratulations!

There's another type of Presidential office you might consider running for in the future.  Never know till ya try.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Eryn T

Quote from: Nova_Noelle on May 28, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

With Love,
Noelle

That's awesome to hear! I technically haven't gone out in girls clothes yet except to work, and yeah, thank goodness for those self-checkouts! I really want to wear a thong, too...can't seem to find them at Walmarts. Would it be too daring to walk into Victoria's Secret and try to buy a thong? lol

Though for me, when I decided to buy a bra I happen to be at like the only Walmart I know that doesn't keep the self-checkout open late, so I had to go through a regular cashier, heh heh

It's small, but I guess what made me happy(recently) was the eye shadow palettes that my wife ordered for me came in the mail. What will make me REALLY happy is when she decides to help me put some on! xD
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

MollyPants

I start laser hair removal today :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: MollyPants on May 29, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
I start laser hair removal today :)

Great! So eager to start... Within a month I will start facial laser for sure

Sabrina
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you AshleyP and Kendra, yes I always wanted to enter politics and I would be more on the side President Obama's policies. I always said by the time I hit 40 I want to run in a political office whether it me city regional provincial or federal but only time will tell. 
  •  

Roll

Two things! One, yesterday I went out fully dressed female for the second time, and didn't even feel the need to put on makeup my beard shadow after fourth laser settled in is so faint. I didn't go anywhere really, just dog for walk. It was memorial day so I was expecting to run into a lot of people, but oddly none! It was sort of disappointing, I wanted to see reactions.

Second thing, just got word just now that my step mother's surgery to remove the cancer in her colon went very well, and they saw no signs of it having spread at all. Still have to wait on results from lymph nodes that should be back by Thursday, but it's extremely positive news.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: dizz on May 29, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
Great! So eager to start... Within a month I will start facial laser for sure

Yowzer did it sting! But I feel great now it's over. I can't wait until it's starts falling out! Only another 7 to go haha

That's great news! Best of luck!

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Roll on May 29, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
Two things! One, yesterday I went out fully dressed female for the second time, and didn't even feel the need to put on makeup my beard shadow after fourth laser settled in is so faint. I didn't go anywhere really, just dog for walk. It was memorial day so I was expecting to run into a lot of people, but oddly none! It was sort of disappointing, I wanted to see reactions.

Second thing, just got word just now that my step mother's surgery to remove the cancer in her colon went very well, and they saw no signs of it having spread at all. Still have to wait on results from lymph nodes that should be back by Thursday, but it's extremely positive news.

The first one is amazing :) that sounds like a lovely day! The second bit sounds promising, I'm really glad it went well.

•  

Amaki

Well it might seem little but I made strides even if they where only here talking with people and getting a 'network' setup, other than that it was a blah day but it made me happy ^^
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•