Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artesia

It happened Monday, but I just now got a chance to post it:

IMG_0310 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

I went out to the pool!

Aside from the sunburn I got; I had a great time with my fiancé, one future daughter, and four future grandkids.  My fiance told me last night that her daughter was checking me over to see if she could tell.  Good news, She thinks I look totally like a woman!

The only bad thing is when I had to shut down for a minute due to the heat.  I laid in a shaded area near the corner of a fence and a building.  Then some creepy guy sat next to me in the shade, and started bugging me.  After telling him, repeatedly, I'm engaged my fiance finally came and rescued me from him, and found us a different shaded spot.  He kept offerring me a granolla bar.  Sorry bud, I don't take stuff from strangers.  When out and about, pick an area that has multiple ways out.  It could have ended badly, we weren't in the most open of places.  I won't make that mistake again!
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Eryn T

I was walking around my house, naked, after my shower, and noticed that my was jiggled when I walked.
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

Roll

So been out twice now around neighborhood to walk dog. Today, I went further. Went to visit my step mom in hospital, passed tons of people, nurse in room kept walking right by me, etc. Not a single person even gave me a second glance, though I hid behind hair a bit and was super terrified on my own.

Was really hoping to then grab dinner like that, but most people didn't want to leave her room (despite the fact she had expressly requested alone time and my dad was being spineless about telling people to go home/leave) except my step brother, who... uhhh. Wow, he was not doing a bang up job on name and gender, and I didn't really want to go eat with just him saying JOHN at the top of his lungs repeatedly.  (He has volume control issues.) So I chickened out / was practical and removed makeup and wig in car and just went as I was with a hat (clothes were neutral).
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Donna

My wife's youngest sister came by with her new boyfriend from Utah. He is a super nice guy and even though I do like her current husband They are like oil and water.
They are also both named Dave. Not so confusing I guess.
Anyways this was also the first time we have got together since Donna arrived and she thought I looked beautiful and said she had expected  a guy in a dress and not the woman that walked in, she said she would have walked right past me on the street and not recognized me
Hugs and more hugs all the way around and a big acceptance of me.
It feels greats And I know my wife is happy for her sisters support and that makes me happy
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Roll on May 30, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
So been out twice now around neighborhood to walk dog. Today, I went further. Went to visit my step mom in hospital, passed tons of people, nurse in room kept walking right by me, etc. Not a single person even gave me a second glance, though I hid behind hair a bit and was super terrified on my own.

Was really hoping to then grab dinner like that, but most people didn't want to leave her room (despite the fact she had expressly requested alone time and my dad was being spineless about telling people to go home/leave) except my step brother, who... uhhh. Wow, he was not doing a bang up job on name and gender, and I didn't really want to go eat with just him saying JOHN at the top of his lungs repeatedly.  (He has volume control issues.) So I chickened out / was practical and removed makeup and wig in car and just went as I was with a hat (clothes were neutral).

Your very cute in your pic, just go for it and be yourself. Stay dressed and enjoy. Hope your step
Mom feels better soon. Really have to dislike that volume challenge people either with your other name or the sirs. Gets old so fast
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Dee Marshall

Another milestone today. Randi works for a retreat center and we're staying there between apartments. This week we're camping.

Tonight we decided to use the facilities in the sauna, but not the sauna itself. I was a little nervous but I managed to take a shower, pee, and brush my teeth without hearing "OMG, there's a man in here!"

I pass pretty well, but no way I'd pass naked!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

SiobhánF

It's a few days past (since this weekend), but I went through a drive-thru as myself. My wife wanted me to go to walgreens to get her ice cream, but I wasn't too comfy getting out of my car to do it. So, I opted to compromise and go through the drive-thru at Sonic, since it had been a long while from when she had an oreo blast. It was so good and the girl at the window said that she hoped I have a good night. Good times.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sabrina Hope

I have met my father and step-mother for the first time as me. He said it was strange at the beginning. Then we talked about it and many other things. Just before I Ieave he gaves me a big hug. [emoji16] It was easier than I thought. They only want me to be happy and they don't want me to injure myself as I did 2 times. I have never been so happy!!

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: dizz on May 31, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
I have met my father and step-mother for the first time as me. He said it was strange at the beginning. Then we talked about it and many other things. Just before I Ieave he gaves me a big hug. [emoji16] It was easier than I thought. They only want me to be happy and they don't want me to injure myself as I did 2 times. I have never been so happy!!

Hi Dizz,                    31 May 2018

Congratulations, you look absolutely beautiful. Happy your folks are happy and that you are happy as well. That's a lot of Happies in one sentences; I think you deserve more so HAPPY X 1000.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

davina61

Happy days all round!! Went shopping wearing my denim skirt and butterfly blouse . A few stares but nothing much,just ignored them. Then the nearly ex came round to pick up a curry and she was OK and got a nice skirt and dress this morning . Some earrings as well, cant beat a bit of dangle
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: SiobhánF on May 31, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
It's a few days past (since this weekend), but I went through a drive-thru as myself. My wife wanted me to go to walgreens to get her ice cream, but I wasn't too comfy getting out of my car to do it. So, I opted to compromise and go through the drive-thru at Sonic, since it had been a long while from when she had an oreo blast. It was so good and the girl at the window said that she hoped I have a good night. Good times.

Hi Siobhan,                      31 may 2018

As soon as I saw Sonic and Oreo blast I figured you had to be from the great southwest. I imagine it's a bit cool ;) where you are.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

Katie Jade

OMG , you have such a sweet and nice smile - like it so much. Ill hug you from here. (Hugz)
Good to see you had a nice reaction, so pleased for you so keep going girl, its good now and gets better -
Hugz Again
Katie
Quote from: dizz on May 31, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Roll on May 30, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Ellie, I think you are so empathic and brave  that you sacrificed your own true feelings for a while to someone who  it seems needed some support - Well done - You are  quite an inspiration and really  so nice a person for what you do on occasions. Give your Sis a big hug as well for her support.
Take care and Have fun
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: christinej78 on May 31, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
Hi Siobhan,                      31 may 2018

As soon as I saw Sonic and Oreo blast I figured you had to be from the great southwest. I imagine it's a bit cool ;) where you are.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

I wish it was cool lol. But, yeah, I'm in AZ, at the moment, originally from TX. We do have Sonics in TX too, so maybe it's a south-southwest thing(?).
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: SiobhánF on May 31, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
I wish it was cool lol. But, yeah, I'm in AZ, at the moment, originally from TX. We do have Sonics in TX too, so maybe it's a south-southwest thing(?).
We had Sonic here in NY for a little while but it didn't take. They only lasted a year or two. We had Dickie's Barbeque for a while, too. That I miss even though they couldn't match up with some of the really good barbeque we have here.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Dee Marshall on May 31, 2018, 06:20:30 PM
We had Sonic here in NY for a little while but it didn't take. They only lasted a year or two. We had Dickie's Barbeque for a while, too. That I miss even though they couldn't match up with some of the really good barbeque we have here.

Now I want barbecue. :3

•  

keloic098

Hello! I'm almost 2 months post op gcs, today was especially difficult  feeling down that my fibrin isn't falling off like its supposed to and my surgeons staff recommended me take 3 sitz baths a bath instead of 2. Feeling defeated and exhausted mentally from this recovery i told my boyfriend about he spent the whole day sending me sweet messages and took me out for dinner then we cuddled in bed for a bit.

Started out crappy but ended perfectly
Anja
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: SiobhánF on May 31, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

Hi Siobhán,                   31 May 2018

Sonic's are a fixture here in Texas and headquartered in Oklahoma City Oklahoma. Personally, I like Braum's Dairy Stores for Ice cream. They're headquartered in Tuttle, Oklahoma. They have several farms totaling 40,000 acres. Here's a link:  https://www.braums.com/tour-braums/

If you ever visit here, their Ice cream, IMO, is as good as it gets. Almost reads like a commercial. Thanks for the check Mr. Braum; won't say a word to nobody.

It's fairly warm here 88°, 56% humidity at 2257 hrs CDT. Too humid and not warm enough. I'm in the Fort Worth area in a town called Southlake. They really should rename it Taxlake; property taxes are out of sight. The only reason I'm still here is I am like crabgrass, impossible to get rid of. Been here so long they ignore me.

Where in Tejas are you from? Plan on coming back?

Some of the Dickie's restaurants are corporate owned and some are franchise operations. The corporate Dickie's are much better than the franchise operations. The latter do a lot of skimping that doesn't happen with the corp. units.

There's another one in this area called Spring Creek BBQ. Pretty good food and usually piled high. Their baked potatoes are some of the largest tatters I have ever seen. They're so large they must have been grown in Texas (sarc).

At one time we had the dubious distinction of having more Hummers per capita than any where else on Space Ship Earth. They have now been replaced by soccer Mom Jeeps.

Our transgender population took a huge jump this year; increased 100%... went from One to Two; we are making strides. Haven't a clue as to the identity of the latest individual; all I know is they are MTF and old, like ancient.

Best Always, Love
Christine

•  

kaitylynn

Went to the mall before they opened to walk our dog.  Just three chikas walking around, it is nice to just sort of blend in.  Heading out to an art walk downtown and then Heather and I are headed to a drag show that our friends are performing in.  Busy day, but looking forward to being out and about.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Amaki

It was a bit interesting, so I started my new diet today promised I would walk more. So in the afternoon I decided to go to my local park and go for a walk (walked there lol). About 1/2 to 3/4ths of the way before I decided to call it a day I was walking past one of the side streets when someone had let go of a bunch of graduation balloons. It was perfect I was passing by as the sun peeked out from behind one of the clouds and these balloons flow by. Its the small things sometimes. 
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•