Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 08, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
The electrologist cut my session short today because she ran out of hairs to treat in the prepared area.   :D

@KathyLauren    Well, that is certainly very good news. 
How many more sessions are you likely to have??
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SiobhánF on June 08, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
I looked at myself in the mirror this morning--no makeup, no wig, no shaving--and I swear I'm becoming more feminine in the face. I'm loving the changes. :)

@SiobhánF   I remember my happiness as that happened to me .... 
...certainly a wonderful feeling, and something to make note of in your transition journal.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Bari Jo on June 07, 2018, 07:57:05 PM
We have some really cute tiny girls working in construction. So while I'm installing I'm getting dysphoric just being around them.  I'm also noticing how much smaller their work boots are than mine.  I'm going to solve this, I say in my mind.  I immediately go to red wing shoes and boot barn after work.  There I learned I'm a 7.5-8 -8 men or 9.5-10 women's.  Also, the stores don't stock below size 8 in men's work boots.  That was a weirdly affirming moment for me.

BTW, I started at 9-10 mens before hrt and losing weight.thats my happy for the day.

Bari Jo

@Bari Jo   I can completely understand why you were happy about not finding men's work boots in you new smaller size....  for sure it is a wonderful affirming moment of your transition progress.   I am certain that you are also noticing and experiencing other very affirming body changes as well.
Thanks for posting and please continue with your updates.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

IamJoannaAndJohn

gz to everyone having a great day/afternun/night

today, i had a meet up with my hormone supplier and she said i look so different now than when we first met. i look like girly now per her which made me cover myself with my loose long sleeve in giggles :D
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 09, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
@KathyLauren    Well, that is certainly very good news. 
How many more sessions are you likely to have??
Hugs,
Danielle
Oh, I don't think I am in countdown mode yet.  It is hard to tell how many hairs are still lying dormant.  But I think we're gaining ground on them.  Perhaps in a month or two, I'll be able to switch from weekly to monthly appointments.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Roll

Well, after a far harsher than expected day following my hair transplants on Friday (either the after effects are undersold or Valium doesn't like me), then a not horrible but still way worse than I was expecting day yesterday (Saturday), I'm now feeling rested and recovered. Still limits on what I can and cannot do just to not mess up the grafts, but I am no longer feeling messed up and weak. Itching is getting really annoying, but no pain or anything.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

DawnOday

Attended a meeting with the Tacoma Rainbow Club where there was lively conversation and a group of people that declared the meeting as a meeting with family. We then went to the Harmon Brewery and were accepted with open arms by the staff there. I'm not too sure about some of the customers but that's their problem not ours.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Bibi

Hi, everybidy!

This will be really old hat for almost everyone, but everyone also had a ton of firsts themselves.

Today I spent all afternoon ( indoors, I don't get present out as myself) in my house dressed properly! Except for the gaff/ underwear, over which I wore boyshorts, women's pants and a sports bra for a top.

Feels so right, and drives away the grey dysphoria!

Seven weeks to hormones!

Hope everyone s having a great day. My world is opening up so much, it is incredible.

Cheers!

Bibi
When you finally figure out the person you want to be for the rest of your life, you want the rest of your life to start right now - what Harry would have said to Sally if he were one of us. ( but slower is better!)
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Bibi on June 10, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
Hi, everybidy!

This will be really old hat for almost everyone, but everyone also had a ton of firsts themselves.

Today I spent all afternoon ( indoors, I don't get present out as myself) in my house dressed properly! Except for the gaff/ underwear, over which I wore boyshorts, women's pants and a sports bra for a top.

Feels so right, and drives away the grey dysphoria!

Seven weeks to hormones!

Hope everyone s having a great day. My world is opening up so much, it is incredible.

Cheers!

Bibi
Wonderful!

Don't feel guilty about staying inside. Go at your own pace.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

SiobhánF

I bought a sports bra last night. I hope it fits because I'm tired of my boobie buds hurting everytime they bounce when I run. :P
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

kaitylynn

After an awesome day at Out at the Fair yesterday, Heather and I were up early to throw ourselves together and out the door.  We headed to Idlewyld for services at the Mountain Zen Center.  It was a really nice drive.  I am exhausted...2 days of busy has me looking forward to relaxing with my love and taking it easy this evening.  Hope everyone is having a most excellent Sunday!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Amaki

I finally opened up to two of my cousins, I've always been close to them so it felt good to finally let them know. They both said more or less the same thing, just be you and everything else can (not is such nice words but lol) just buzz off lol
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•  

Lynn42

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Lynn42 on June 11, 2018, 12:57:42 AM
I wore a bikini to the beach! :)
Congratulations! Feels nice, doesn't it?

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

IamJoannaAndJohn

hello hello lovelies and gz on having a happy day :D

today i found myself attracted to a picture i've taken of myself at work and a fellow forum user told me it's a positive thing and assured me it's me accepting the new me. this cleared things up for me coz i did kind of sort of freaked out wanting to do myself hard (insert buffalo bill quote) >_<

edit: and i can finally post pics, yay!!!
  •  

BrianaJ

@DawnOday wrote: 
QuoteWe then went to the Harmon Brewery and were accepted with open arms by the staff there. I'm not too sure about some of the customers but that's their problem not ours.

The craft brew scene can be...ummm...odd at times.  While it appeals to all age groups that love good beer, in my opinion it tends to have a "geeky nerdy" crowd that's on the conservative side of things.  But I'm glad you had fun.  Next time we're up that way we're going to have to check them out. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

KathyLauren

Getting asked by the proprietor of a clothing store if my wife and I were sisters!   :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donna

Vehicle registration now says Donna as well as my holiday trailer and work trailer. Health care card is sent to be changed to Donna and female.
Drivers licence now says Donna and due to a policy change on Friday it also has an F on it. Now all you have to do here is ask for it to be changed. No more paperwork.
Got called Lady, ma'am and miss all in one shopping trip and got accused of lying about being trans gender. I was actually accused of being a ciswoman based on my pictures. I really loved that part. Lol
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •