Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Dee Marshall on June 05, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
Three things for me yesterday.

I changed the spelling of my first name on Facebook from "Dion" to "Dione" as an early birthday present.

D

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

A follow up on this. My Facebook friends just picked up on it seemlessly, even my nieces and sister! No muss, no fuss! Without being pre-warned or even having me post anything about it. One old friend (I mean really old, I've known him 40 years or so) sent me a private message about it, but he was completely supportive.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

IamJoannaAndJohn

greetings and good  vibes to everyone here

today, even during a gloomy, cold stormy weather i feel pretty in my getup and have this crazy high confidence that strutting in the mall felt so great. a comfy bra helped a mile too :D
  •  

Donna

Yesterday I went to my very first peer support get together. It was a very different experience. There where three trans men and 15 trans women there and the most notable part for me is the couple beside me and a couple across from me are both transmen that have a trans woman SO. It was very nice to be with others at different level and points in transitioning. It was also refreshing to hear how open everyone was about talking. Nothing but politics and religion are off limits and the moderator lady curtailed any talk like that right away.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

suzannemarie

Doc bumped my estra and spiro dosages
  •  

kaitylynn

Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

islandgirl

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: kaitylynn on June 17, 2018, 09:29:01 PM
Well, my dad used my name today...a bit stunned!

@kaitylynn :   That is wonderful news.  I would be more than stunned... my dad has said very few words to me since I announced my transtion over 4 years ago...  he has only said my name a few times since then and it is my old dead name.   My mom, on the phone, just recently said "goodby Danielle I love you" as we finished our conversation... that was a first from her... and i was stunned.
Thanks for posting your good report.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

kaitylynn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 18, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
@kaitylynn :   That is wonderful news.  I would be more than stunned... my dad has said very few words to me since I announced my transtion over 4 years ago...  he has only said my name a few times since then and it is my old dead name.   My mom, on the phone, just recently said "goodby Danielle I love you" as we finished our conversation... that was a first from her... and i was stunned.
Thanks for posting your good report.
Hugs,
Danielle

A truly wonderful feeling!  My dad had been consistently dead-naming me for the past 3 years, even when everyone else has figured it out and gets it right.  This is a first and even if it is a small victory...it carries a lot of import.  I lost my mom a few years ago.  She was the first person I ever told my feelings to when I was about 10.  There was no such words to describe what I had said, but it had an effect that I feel is just as good...

She began allowing me to participate in the lessons she was teaching my sister.  This allowed me to learn about womanhood under her guidance and WOW, what a difference I feel it made!!!

It warms my heart Danielle, to hear that your mom acknowledged you in that way!  Validating beyond anything our therapists can bestow, at least in my hierarchy of transitional happenings :)
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

kaitylynn

Katherine Lynn M.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Went to my regular Dr office for a routine appointment told her how I just started hormones but had to go with the patch cuz the shots are on backorder since Sept 2017 but she told me when the shot is available her office would gladly give it to me so I don't have to stick myself she also wants to be in more contact with my endo so she can keep checking for anything that might go wrong with the estrogen

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

kaitylynn

That is awesome Arianna!  My GP was the first to know and set up my appts with my Endo.  It is good to have them both on the same page :)

I have had great results using only patches, so I would think you will have no issues until the injectibles are available again.
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: kaitylynn on June 18, 2018, 08:13:07 PM
That is awesome Arianna!  My GP was the first to know and set up my appts with my Endo.  It is good to have them both on the same page :)

I have had great results using only patches, so I would think you will have no issues until the injectibles are available again.
Mine was the exact same way my therapist couldn't do it so my GP referred me

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Southergirlsam

the one thing that made me happy today was that while I was on the phone I kept getting called ma'am
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Southergirlsam on June 18, 2018, 08:51:34 PM
the one thing that made me happy today was that while I was on the phone I kept getting called ma'am
Congrats that always feels great

•  

KathyLauren

I just got my latest lab results.  T is still too low to measure (< 0.087 nmol/l); E is in the target range (558 pmol/l) and slightly up from last time.  So I'm good hormonally for 12 months now.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 19, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
I just got my latest lab results.  T is still too low to measure (< 0.087 nmol/l); E is in the target range (558 pmol/l) and slightly up from last time.  So I'm good hormonally for 12 months now.
That is awesome news congratulations [emoji16]

•  

Arianna Valentine

What made me happy certainly wasn't the $500 to replace my a.c. compressor on my truck but the fact that I go to the place I always go he knows my name calls me she and her or by my name no matter who he's talking to about my car [emoji2]

•  

Susan H

Going for a routine CT scan, and being asked if I was pregnant or lactating.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Susan H on June 19, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

@Susan H
  Hello Susan Anne,   I see that you had just become a member of Susan's Place last weekend on June 16... and somehow I missed your very first posting on the Forums as a new member here, now you have since then posted and shared 17 times... so First things First,  please allow me to give you my Official Welcome.

I am glad that you have taken the step to become a member of Susan's Place and that you have shared your  thoughts with other members here on your first posting and thread.

I am thinking that you may lots of questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.

Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with what you may be going through.

Please allow me me now to WELCOME you to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you had signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace. 

Below, I posted Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Susan H on June 19, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

@Susan H
Oh, and another thing Susan Anne ... to let more members here know of your arrival and therefore you will receive more involvement in sharing information of interest to you with others.

If you would, please go to the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place,
Danielle

•