Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

Quote from: Donna on June 23, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
Lol. Went thru that at the first of the year, leaking clear fluid but it has stopped now.

I thought so. Not everybody has it, but I blame that for my nipples being so tender. My wife went through the same thing when she was pregnant, so I just figured that I was lactating. lol. I don't see it as a bad thing unless it starts to come out brown or red.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

KathyLauren

An evening at the beach with some of my trans sisters.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 24, 2018, 06:59:50 AM
An evening at the beach with some of my trans sisters.
Honestly wish I had real life trans friends to hang out with and gossip and such but can't seem to find any don't know where to really start looking around me either

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

kaitylynn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on June 24, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
Honestly wish I had real life trans friends to hang out with and gossip and such but can't seem to find any don't know where to really start looking around me either

Depending on region, the local LGBT center is a good place to start.  I am in Southern Cali, so we are more in the open in this area so a little easier to find.  Any largish city should have a center and often they post their group schedules in their web sites.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: kaitylynn on June 24, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
Depending on region, the local LGBT center is a good place to start.  I am in Southern Cali, so we are more in the open in this area so a little easier to find.  Any largish city should have a center and often they post their group schedules in their web sites.
Yeah I'm in the country so it's tougher I did find one for transgender but it's for FtM not MtF

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

kaitylynn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on June 24, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
Yeah I'm in the country so it's tougher I did find one for transgender but it's for FtM not MtF

I have never created a meetup or anything, but I would think if there is a group for FTM there would almost have to me one for MTF!  A lot of times also, FTM's may share a different side of our world...but they still share it and would likely know of support structures for MTF as well.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Donna

I meet three FtM a week ago and two of them have a SO that is MtF. They were just no different than any other of us at the meeting other than numbers. They have the same concerns and issue and where there for the same reason the rest of us where.
I've meet one MtF for coffee and been stood up by two others but hey. It happens and I'm not going to hold it against them. Eventually we all will meet others in due time
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Anne Blake

Today is my 2 year hrt anniversary! Awesome and neat.

Tia Anne
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Anne Blake on June 24, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

Tia Anne
Congrats that is awesome

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on June 24, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

@Arianna Valentine
Regarding hanging out with trans-friends.... I understand about feeling isolated and not being able to find any anywhere nearby.   I live in such a small and conservative town that when I came out to the townspeople they told me that I was the very first transwoman that they had even seen or know about in our town.  There are none others around here so that is why I like the Susan's Forums so much.... you all are my trans friends... and we are like-minded in our experiences and goals and can communicate freely with each other and we can support each other.....  we can thank @Susan for the successful gathering place here that we all need and enjoy.

Again, congratulations on your 2 years !!!  I always enjoy following your posts around the forums.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anne Blake on June 24, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

Tia Anne

@Anne Blake
Dear Tia Anne: ....  Wishing you a heartfelt congratulations on your 2 year anniversary, this a memorable and important event in your transition for sure. 
Wishing you well....
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 24, 2018, 11:20:33 PM
@Arianna Valentine
Regarding hanging out with trans-friends.... I understand about feeling isolated and not being able to find any anywhere nearby.   I live in such a small and conservative town that when I came out to the townspeople they told me that I was the very first transwoman that they had even seen or know about in our town.  There are none others around here so that is why I like the Susan's Forums so much.... you all are my trans friends... and we are like-minded in our experiences and goals and can communicate freely with each other and we can support each other.....  we can thank @Susan for the successful gathering place here that we all need and enjoy.

Again, congratulations on your 2 years !!!  I always enjoy following your posts around the forums.
Hugs,
Danielle

That sounds somewhat like my town but it's a lil bigger I imagine and there are some trans ppl I just don't know them or how to get in contact with them and yes everyone here is my friend as well but personal contact voices facial expressions would be so much better

•  

Arianna Valentine

I shaved my legs and don't know if it's the short time I've been on hormones or not but no razor bumps for the first time ever feels great even if I did cut my ankle a tiny bit

•  

Amaki

got Ma'am 'ed today and Im still no where near where I want to be. I am wearing bright salmon pink nail polish so it does stick out, its nice. Not sure what color is next but I have a open job interview tomorrow so I have to present professional lol. might just remove it and put something else on after I get home. Veterans are (well for the most part) nice people and caring.
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•  

jill610

I am starting to pass consistently and that has me super excited! Today I got ma'am all day, was out with my mom and it was "can I help you ladies" from the server, my dad was in the hospital and they asked if he recognized his daughter (me) and I got hit on at kohls. Ok I could live without the last one but not one sir or sideways look, my mom even comment on how things are "coming together"

Possibly one of the best days recently for validation, which is really wonderful for self esteem.

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: jill610 on June 26, 2018, 08:14:42 PM
I am starting to pass consistently and that has me super excited! Today I got ma'am all day, was out with my mom and it was "can I help you ladies" from the server, my dad was in the hospital and they asked if he recognized his daughter (me) and I got hit on at kohls. Ok I could live without the last one but not one sir or sideways look, my mom even comment on how things are "coming together"

Possibly one of the best days recently for validation, which is really wonderful for self esteem.

That's really wonderful! :)
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Amaki on June 26, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
got Ma'am 'ed today and Im still no where near where I want to be. I am wearing bright salmon pink nail polish so it does stick out, its nice. Not sure what color is next but I have a open job interview tomorrow so I have to present professional lol. might just remove it and put something else on after I get home. Veterans are (well for the most part) nice people and caring.

That's quite awesome, either way. I can't wait to get ma'am'd without them thinking about it.

•  

Roll

Catching up on Susans posts after about two months of neglect. Checking in with everyone's progress, seeing the beautiful pictures in the fabulous and before and after threads, and just generally reorienting myself to the wonderful community here.

My current schedule still eats so much of my time it will be another few weeks before I can even begin to return to mass posting like I was, so don't worry, you are all still safe from my random spamming of dumb comments until the second week of July or so.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

davina61

Cant wait as random spamming of dumb comments  is far better than the TV though very similar !!!!!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Roll on June 27, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
Catching up on Susans posts after about two months of neglect. Checking in with everyone's progress, seeing the beautiful pictures in the fabulous and before and after threads, and just generally reorienting myself to the wonderful community here.

My current schedule still eats so much of my time it will be another few weeks before I can even begin to return to mass posting like I was, so don't worry, you are all still safe from my random spamming of dumb comments until the second week of July or so.

So need an update from you hun.
Hows the 'head work' (bad phrase I know) coming along?

Also Davina 'queen of the random posts' what are you on about, her posts are well focussed relevant and accurate, well compared to many of mine that is...

Lov n Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •