Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SiobhánF on July 13, 2018, 10:05:18 PM
Got told by my therapist that she enjoys talking to me. That certainly made my day today. :)
That's awesome it's always great when your therapist enjoys your sessions as much as you do lol mine is the same we have so much fun during our sessions

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 10, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
My upper lip is officially hair-free!  Whoopee!  (Well, unless some new rogue hairs start growing there.)
Congrats I'm still doing laser hair removal but am really starting to question rather or not the place I go to is just ripping me off or not

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

NC_Sarah

My wife made me happy today, we went shopping for makeup and she picked out some essentials for me. I have a friend who's husband is a drag artist and he coming round to help with makeup, he's going to help me find a natural look that matches my skin tone. My initial attempts at nails today also made my wife happy. By happy I mean she laughed her ass off at me.

So the people round me and my wife who have been supportive and happy for me. Made me happy.
"Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers."
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NC_Rose on July 13, 2018, 11:14:37 PM
My wife made me happy today, we went shopping for makeup and she picked out some essentials for me. I have a friend who's husband is a drag artist and he coming round to help with makeup, he's going to help me find a natural look that matches my skin tone. My initial attempts at nails today also made my wife happy. By happy I mean she laughed her ass off at me.

So the people round me and my wife who have been supportive and happy for me. Made me happy.

@NC_Rose    
This is such a happy and good news report... wonderful for all of us to read.
...I am so very glad that your wife is positively supporting your transition efforts....  you are very fortunate indeed.

I will be on the lookout for your updates as you continue in your transition journey.

Thank you for posting your happy thoughts.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on July 07, 2018, 04:04:57 PM
Yesterday, actually: I got complimented on my bracelet and my skirt by my pharmacist. Long story detailed in my personal thread, but we ended up on a first name basis.

Stephanie

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:   
This is definitely a good report that is worth sharing.
Yes, I did indeed read your "long story" about your pharmacist adventure on your personal thread.   

I hung on to every word...  very encouraging for you and very encouraging for your readers too.

Thanks for your post.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Amie June

I ran down a flight of stairs this morning and felt my tiny, 4-month-old boobs bounce :) :)

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Lindy on July 14, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
I ran down a flight of stairs this morning and felt my tiny, 4-month-old boobs bounce :) :)

Lindy
Hee-hee!  That's a great sign!  Pretty soon, the bouncing will get old and you'll either want a bra or you'll change the way you walk down stairs.  :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Lindy on July 14, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

Lindy

Great! Yeah, I remember when mine started doing that too, only mine kinda hurt when they bounce. Awesome stuff. Congrats! :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Anne Blake

This was not from today but yesterday, it still counts. Yesterday I attended a Pride fair in Northern Colorado and met a family of four; cis parents and brother (I believe) and a beautiful young daughter, probably upper teens. What stuck me was that this family was together laughing and enjoying time together and that this young woman was being raised, loved and nurtured by a fully committed family.......just the way every child should be. It was so awesomely proper and right that it brought tears to my eyes, literally crying for joy while watching what is best about this world we live in. It gave me more hope for our world than I have felt in a long time.

Tia Anne
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Anne Blake on July 15, 2018, 09:41:06 PM
This was not from today but yesterday, it still counts. Yesterday I attended a Pride fair in Northern Colorado and met a family of four; cis parents and brother (I believe) and a beautiful young daughter, probably upper teens. What stuck me was that this family was together laughing and enjoying time together and that this young woman was being raised, loved and nurtured by a fully committed family.......just the way every child should be. It was so awesomely proper and right that it brought tears to my eyes, literally crying for joy while watching what is best about this world we live in. It gave me more hope for our world than I have felt in a long time.

Tia Anne
That sounds truly wonderful just reading it made me tear up it's great when you see a family that loves cares and supports one another no matter what

•  

Amie June

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 14, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
Hee-hee!  That's a great sign!  Pretty soon, the bouncing will get old and you'll either want a bra or you'll change the way you walk down stairs.  :D

I can't imagine needing bra one day! I'm very thin and anticipate always having tiny boobs. I'll love them nonetheless :)

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Thea

After just two sessions with a therapist I got my letter. I have my first appointment with an endocrinologist on the 1st of August. I'm so excited!
Veteran, U.S. Army

First awareness of my true nature 1971
Quit alcohol & pot 10/22/14
First acceptance of my true nature 10/2015
Started electrolysis 9/12/17
Begun Gender Therapy 7/06/18
Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

islandgirl

Congrats! A very big step along your path! Only two weeks to go!
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Thea on July 17, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
After just two sessions with a therapist I got my letter. I have my first appointment with an endocrinologist on the 1st of August. I'm so excited!
It is definitely always good to get that validation from somebody else in this case your therapist that you're making the right step in your life and it's it's definitely a big step and I promise you already going to enjoy every minute of it it is just wonderful

•  

Bari Jo

Copied from my blog, but too happy not to share...

Today I learned the phrases.  "Your shirt has darts and you have boobs.  People will notice that.". Predictably, I then had the biggest smile on my face!

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Eryn T

Went to my therapist for the first time today WITHOUT my doctor's mask! And it was an unusual time for me, seemed like there were LOTS of people at the clinic!
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

Sabrina Hope

My new full lace wig. I am so happy and when I look at me in the mirror I can now see a woman.
Sabrina
  •  

islandgirl

Your new wig looks great, dizz! I think that the colour and style really suits you!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: islandgirl on July 18, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
Your new wig looks great, dizz! I think that the colour and style really suits you!

Hugs,
Kelly
Thank you so much. I am really happy with the style and color. It was a special order and very expensive but it worth it...

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

islandgirl

As far as wigs go, you do get what you pay for! I started out with a less expensive model. I found that the better, more expensive ones, last longer, fibres hold their form and therefore look better. My latest one is a heat model and can handle being styled with a flat iron or heat rollers. That is as long as the temps can be controlled and be with in the expectable range.

All the best!
Hugs,
Kelly
  •