Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

islandgirl

Quote from: Shambles on July 20, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
Seeing the scales 70lb or 5 stone lighter than last year

That is amazing! That effort is something to be very proud of! All the Best!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: dizz on July 18, 2018, 02:04:56 AM
My new full lace wig. I am so happy and when I look at me in the mirror I can now see a woman.

Hi Dizz,                     20 July 2018

Somehow I managed to miss this post on the 18th. Well, here I am and seeing your photos for the first time. WOW, you are a very beautiful woman and can be very proud of yourself. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it; it is working fantastically.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Roll

Apartment application approved! I am officially moving to Atlanta 9/21. More resources, huge trans pop, and one of the biggest prides in the country.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

islandgirl

Congrats! Exciting to work toward a new experience!
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: dizz on July 18, 2018, 02:04:56 AM
My new full lace wig. I am so happy and when I look at me in the mirror I can now see a woman.

Hi Dizz,               20 July 2018

Your photos reminded me of an actress, whose name escaped me when I wrote my previous post. You look like Jamie Lee Curtis, except you are much prettier.

By the way, you made my day.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

Sienna Grace

Quote from: christinej78 on July 20, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Your photos reminded me of an actress, whose name escaped me when I wrote my previous post. You look like Jamie Lee Curtis, except you are much prettier.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

I considered Jamie-Lee to be one of the most attractive women in Hollywood at the time. Take a look at A Fish Called Wanda with Jamie-Lee and John Cleese.

Dizz I agree with Christine, you remind me a lot of Jamie-Lee and every bit as beautiful.

You go girl xx
  •  

GingerVicki

I'm happy today because I realized that I am out to everyone who matters to me. And because of this freedom I actually changed my avatar to a picture of me. No makeup or anything else. Just me as is.
  •  

Sienna Grace

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on July 20, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
I'm happy today because I realized that I am out to everyone who matters to me. And because of this freedom I actually changed my avatar to a picture of me. No makeup or anything else. Just me as is.

Awesome G :)

The freedom to be ourselves, that simple action that so many people take for granted and never consider, is so empowering.

You go girl.

Si
Xx
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on July 20, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Hi gingerViktorKay,                    20 July 2018

Congratulations, being out sure removes a stress point. You look fantastic so keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

I'm not the Welcome Wagon Gal, she has probably already welcomed you. I'd just like to extend another Welcome.

From your signature I am thinking the next time you encounter the alien abductors, please send them my way; I could use a bit of probing.

Enjoy your new self; being happy is something everyone has a right to be.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: christinej78 on July 20, 2018, 07:41:24 PM
Hi gingerViktorKay,                    20 July 2018

Congratulations, being out sure removes a stress point. You look fantastic so keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

I'm not the Welcome Wagon Gal, she has probably already welcomed you. I'd just like to extend another Welcome.

From your signature I am thinking the next time you encounter the alien abductors, please send them my way; I could use a bit of probing.

Enjoy your new self; being happy is something everyone has a right to be.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

If they let me say anything I'll send them your way.
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Lindy on July 20, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
I'm so happy for you!! You're clearly on your way. I can see why you're so pleased with your testosterone AND estrogen levels - estrogen at 71 is awesome. The woman inside is emerging :) :) :)

Hugs
Lindy

*Hugs* Yes, and she's becoming more public with her apperances too. ;) Thank you!

So, today, I went to the pharmacy with my kids to get my non-covered prescription that was supposed to be $85 and the guy who took my order applied a GoodRx coupon to make it $20. Woo! Then, because my kids were so well-behaved, I took them to get large sodas from McD's. They were pretty happy. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: christinej78 on July 20, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Best Always, Love,
Christine

Wow what a great compliment. You have made my day too... [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: Sienna Grace on July 20, 2018, 04:14:54 PM
I considered Jamie-Lee to be one of the most attractive women in Hollywood at the time. Take a look at A Fish Called Wanda with Jamie-Lee and John Cleese.

Dizz I agree with Christine, you remind me a lot of Jamie-Lee and every bit as beautiful.

You go girl xx
Thank you very much [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Madeline

Quote from: islandgirl on July 18, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
Your new wig looks great, dizz! I think that the colour and style really suits you!

Hugs,
Kelly

Wow, you look so beautiful!
Congratulations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

christinej78

To Everyone here at Susan's Place,             21 July 2018

What made me happy today? You-all did and you make me Happy everyday!!! Thank you so very much.

Best Always, All My Love,
Christine
  •  

GingerVicki

Today I remembered that a few months ago, at a place where I did not come out, someone told me that when I'm done transitioning I'm going to look like Lillian Munster.

Here is a picture of her https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/7b/79/737b795e0c0b96325f954f631acec24b.jpg

That and my TV is two inches smaller than I am tall. ;) I'm feeling kinda spoiled today.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on July 21, 2018, 04:30:24 PM
Today I remembered that a few months ago, at a place where I did not come out, someone told me that when I'm done transitioning I'm going to look like Lillian Munster.

Here is a picture of her https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/7b/79/737b795e0c0b96325f954f631acec24b.jpg

That and my TV is two inches smaller than I am tall. ;) I'm feeling kinda spoiled today.

Hi Ginger,                 21 July 2018

That was a great and deserving compliment. Yvonne De Carlo aka "Lilly Munster" was a fabulously beautiful woman. Keep on going and no stopping.

Spoiled today? You have every right to be. You can be very proud of yourself, you are a very beautiful woman.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
  •  

pamelatransuk

Christine

I like both your last 2 comments; you are so inspiring.

Great memories: 2 great US comedies from 60s and 70s and occasionally repeated on UK television today - The Munsters and the Beverley Hillbillies.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Donna

I had a dead on serious crush on Lillian Munster. Beautiful woman.
I woke up to a world of happy this morning. Injection day and I get my orchi date today.
I'm going to wear my new bright purple dress with flowers and be the most beautiful and happiest lady in the waiting room. Lol.
Just fun thinking about sitting there in a clinic on injection day full of guys waiting for their T blocker shots and being the only lady there besides Julia ( she's beautiful too) the receptionist. I'll sit proudly front and center and float to the treatment room. Girl power rules.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Bari Jo

I found this waiting for me at my desk today.  You might remember I had a dream months ago where I was given one of these at a company meeting.  Well this wasn't at a meeting, but I still teared up.  I haven't yet come out to all my coworkers, but this is another step where more people know:)

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •