Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on July 25, 2018, 04:43:09 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of totem poles where you are. I suspect you're up near the top somewhere!

Stephanie

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie...   the problem is that the bears can climb trees.

Well, I have my plate full up here with my friends and suitors so no worries....

So are you stuck on the fridge... or on top of the fridge...
if I recall from previous posts, I think that @Laurie would put you on top of the fridge.

Just wondering???? What do you have to do to get taken off of the fridge????
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 25, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
Flowers!

From @Laurie, who seems to always find a way to surprise me and make me happy.

Laurie, I do love you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Michelle_P and Laurie,                             24 July 2018

Congratulations to both of you. This is the best news I have seen in many a moon and so courageous of you both for letting everyone on Susan's Place know of your love for each other. You have my eternal admiration.

Wishing you both the happiest lives together and the best life has to offer.

Best Always, All My Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 25, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie...   the problem is that the bears can climb trees.

Well, I have my plate full up here with my friends and suitors so no worries....

So are you stuck on the fridge... or on top of the fridge...
..f I recall from previous posts, I think that @Laurie would put you on top of the fridge.

Hugs,
Danielle
Pretty sure I'm under the fridge so don't feel bad lol

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 25, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
@Steph2.0

Well, don't tell @Laurie, but I sneak down to go clothes shopping. Shhhh!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well I have not posted stuff like I used to as I had a lot going on way to much to deal with and I was at the point of a break down. Well I am happy that I tentatively negotiated our collective agreement and meet this guy online and we are going to meet tonight. I don't know why I am having strong feelings for him already there is very few people I have felt this strong for, ever in my life that I meet in person. We both have had similar child hoods, experiences and we like all the same stuff so far. I think he is totally hot and he is 31 years old so close to my age. We are planning to get something to eat tonight have a bonfire than cuddle and watch a movie. hehe. So happy 
  •  

Lilly G

what made me happy today? hmmmm, how to answer that one.....well, this guy I have a small crush on invited me to play duos in fortnite so I guess its something. and he invited me out on Saturday somewhere.....sad thing is, im pretty sure im the larger person, and I am a pencil, so idk how this will go. but to hell with it, im gonna see how it goes with him.

Lilly
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Lilly G on July 26, 2018, 09:22:11 PM
what made me happy today? hmmmm, how to answer that one.....well, this guy I have a small crush on invited me to play duos in fortnite so I guess its something. and he invited me out on Saturday somewhere.....sad thing is, im pretty sure im the larger person, and I am a pencil, so idk how this will go. but to hell with it, im gonna see how it goes with him.

Lilly
Girl just rock what you got show off your attitude and I'm sure he will love you

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Faith

Today marks the first day as Faith at work. The world didn't explode.
I also received my first work-related reply from a vendor to the update:

QuoteFaith,

Of course this will not affect our working relationship at all. I have updated all of your contact information in my system with your new name. But all of your licenses would stay under xxxxx for now. I can have them updated to Faith when each of the renewals comes up.

I hope the name change goes smoothly for you.

ps, I am sitting here in a skirt as I type this .. first time ever wearing one @ work :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on July 27, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

ps, I am sitting here in a skirt as I type this .. first time ever wearing one @ work :)

SQUEEEEEEE!!!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

KathyLauren

I'll second Stepahie's "Squeee"!  I am so proud of you for taking this step!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Michelle_P

Faith, this is awesome!  Congratulations, and I am so happy to see this level of acceptance.

Yes, this made ME happy today.   Well done, Faith!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Faith

You all are great with your support, I don't know that I'm deserving of it. I am happy that my happy made you happy .. um, yeah, .... :D

I passed the big boss in the hallway, either he ignored me or didn't recognize me. I wonder which would be better :P
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith   
This is really great news for you....   you took a bold step and found that it was not the big problem that you were thinking it might be perhaps....   
..this is all very affirming for you and is building your self-confidence....   
now, onward to more good things that are going to happen in your journey.
Thank you for sharing this tidbit about your life and your transition.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Michelle G

Spent a few great days in sunny San Francisco this last week! We went to a couple amazing Phish shows at the Bill Graham and spent an afternoon at Delores Park working on my bikini tan lines 👙
SF is great this time of year, it was 100deg at our house neat Tahoe and brrr cold in The City...it felt great 😊
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

christinej78

Hi Folks,                           29 July 2018

I no longer have a difficult time knowing, "What made me happy Today." I am now happy every day.

Recently, I received an early birthday present; a beautiful young lady friend has entered my life. I am happier now than I have ever been. Thank you Dear, from the bottom... to the top of my heart.

Wishing everyone eternal happiness, you all deserve it and more.

Best Always, All My Love, Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

itsApril

Quote from: Michelle G on July 29, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
SF is great this time of year, it was 100deg at our house neat Tahoe and brrr cold in The City...it felt great 😊

Nobody is sure if it's authentic, but this thought has been attributed to Mark Twain: "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
-April
  •  

sophie1904

Admittedly, not strictly today but I've been on a bit of a media blitz :) 14 weeks until my transition date and I made it into the national media (both The Herald and BBC Radio Scotland) :)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16356100.scots-worker-puts-transgender-on-the-agenda-for-amazon/
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: itsApril on July 29, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
Nobody is sure if it's authentic, but this thought has been attributed to Mark Twain: "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

It is very true April!

The hot summer air in the Central Valley rises and in turn pulls the cooler ocean air inland with a pretty good force creating fog and a very cold wind as it funnels into San Francisco Bay.
On the other hand though, the winters in San Francisco can be quite warm and pleasant since the reverse scenario happens and we have spent Christmas and winter days on the beach in shorts and tank tops ☀️
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Kendra

There is so much great news on this thread - much of it earned through persistence and long term effort. 

Quote from: sophie1904 on July 29, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
Admittedly, not strictly today but I've been on a bit of a media blitz :) 14 weeks until my transition date and I made it into the national media (both The Herald and BBC Radio Scotland) :)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16356100.scots-worker-puts-transgender-on-the-agenda-for-amazon/

And Sophie I am so proud to see your post! 

I respect those who transition in secret to whatever degree is the best for each individual, but people like Sophie who are open about the challenges and achievements of transition are actively chipping away at obsolete social norms and building a better world for all of us.  Sophie you are making that mountain a little bit less steep to climb.  Not just for you, but for all of us.

Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •