Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on August 04, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
two things.

A simple "excuse me, ladies" at the laundromat with Lori. Ma'am never happens and lady/ladies only when I'm with Lori. But, I'll take it

I saw HER in the mirror today at my nieces house and she didn't disappear when I stopped to take a longer look.

@Faith
Wow... compared to what you had recently mentioned on your personal thread this is really wonderful news!!!!

Stay positive and upbeat... things are getting better.
Thanks for posting.
Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

LexieDragon

We pretty much coverd a lot of our start up costs at the the convention this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

TonyaW

I was "missed" today.  As in "miss, your pizza is ready".   Get ma'am mostly always these days but being fiftghjklm., miss is different. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Arianna Valentine

So I put on a pair of shorts today that I've had for a while at least for 5 months and they don't fit as good as they used to they're actually too small now slightly too small

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sabrina Hope

I am attracted to women for the moment. I am pre-hrt. One my friend from high school told me that he is in love with me. Even if he is married with a CIS woman he didn't felt that much feeling for someone for the last 20 years. That made my day but at the same time I don't know if I will ever be attracted to males...

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SiobhánF on August 04, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
Ooh, thank you! Yeah, I know I could have gone the Amazon route (I usually do), but I bought mine from a friend who sells it and she told me about the special going on that allowed me to buy two of them for $38. I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to see those new shoes! :)

Oh, and I made a mistake about the series name. It's called, "Today, Tomorrow, and Always." Easy mistake. lol
So somehow by magic I got my perfume "today" it was delivered today so I got to smell what you were talking about and OMG it's so elegant, beautiful and a feminine smell I'm loving it so much

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: dizz on August 05, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
I am attracted to women for the moment. I am pre-hrt. One my friend from high school told me that he is in love with me. Even if he is married with a CIS woman he didn't felt that much feeling for someone for the last 20 years. That made my day but at the same time I don't know if I will ever be attracted to males...

Hi Dizz,                      05 August 2018

What I'm about to tell you is about me and will not make me look good. It's a part of my life as a male that I am ashamed of, regret and cannot justify.

I married for the first time when I was almost 30. I had a beautiful and loving wife; I couldn't have dreamt of a better wife, lady and lover. She treated me like a king.

To shorten the story, I started to cheat; I ran around like a Tomcat; I lied to my wife, everyone around me and of all people, I lied to myself. Eventually we got divorced and I ended up marrying one of the women I was running around with. That really worked out great; I couldn't trust her and she couldn't trust me. Great foundation for a relationship that ultimately self destructed.

Speaking about me back then: I was a married man that went out and hit on woman; I wasn't worth the time of day. I wrecked several lives including my own. The damage I did was not instantly apparent to me because I continued to lie to myself. Eventually, I came to the realization that what I had done was devastating to my first wife, and several other people. I had messed up lives I had no right to harm. The realization of the severity of my wanton destruction of innocent lives became my own private hell.

In 2007 after I made it known that I wished to apologize to her; she reached out and contacted me. We talked for a long time; I apologized for what I had done and told her that none of what happened was her fault. I was solely to blame for everything. The next thing that she said hit me like a punch to the face from Mike Tyson; she said for the 30+ years that had passed she always thought it was her fault. She had spent that time in a prison of my making.

In the ensuing years we talked quite often, every week. I could almost set my watch by her calls. Then one day the expected call didn't come. I started worrying; a week later she called. I told her I was worried about her. Her response was the coup de gras I  deserved. She said: "When you left, I sat by the phone every night for two years waiting for you to call... you never did." At that moment I felt like the lowest piece of scum on earth. I came to the full realization of the severity of my selfish actions and there was nothing I could do to justify or rectify what I had done. Even though she forgave me, I cannot escape the living hell I made, nor do I want to; I owe it to her. I cannot forgive myself, but I can make absolutely sure I will never do it again and I haven't.

She passed away in 2012; I feel responsible for that also (another story).

The whole story would take up too much space and this isn't the correct thread to tell it. My sole purpose in posting this here is to caution everyone about having relationships while being married or having them with someone who is. Rarely will it ever lead to good, innocent lives will be harmed. No one has a right to harm anyone else.

Many of us in this community have been harmed to some degree by others who had no right to do so. We don't like it and neither does anyone else; "Do No Harm."

Wishing all here a wonderful happy life.

Last but not least, you are looking absolutely beautiful Dizz, keep going and best of luck.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Amie June

Two things for me:
Someone called me "ma'am" on the phone today and I've had no voice lessons :)
I'm a bike rider and rode wearing a skirt for the first time this afternoon. I loved having the breeze caressing my legs :)

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: christinej78 on August 05, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
Hi Dizz,                      05 August 2018

What I'm about to tell you is about me and will not make me look good. It's a part of my life as a male that I am ashamed of, regret and cannot justify.

I married for the first time when I was almost 30. I had a beautiful and loving wife; I couldn't have dreamt of a better wife, lady and lover. She treated me like a king.

To shorten the story, I started to cheat; I ran around like a Tomcat; I lied to my wife, everyone around me and of all people, I lied to myself. Eventually we got divorced and I ended up marrying one of the women I was running around with. That really worked out great; I couldn't trust her and she couldn't trust me. Great foundation for a relationship that ultimately self destructed.

Speaking about me back then: I was a married man that went out and hit on woman; I wasn't worth the time of day. I wrecked several lives including my own. The damage I did was not instantly apparent to me because I continued to lie to myself. Eventually, I came to the realization that what I had done was devastating to my first wife, and several other people. I had messed up lives I had no right to harm. The realization of the severity of my wanton destruction of innocent lives became my own private hell.

In 2007 after I made it known that I wished to apologize to her; she reached out and contacted me. We talked for a long time; I apologized for what I had done and told her that none of what happened was her fault. I was solely to blame for everything. The next thing that she said hit me like a punch to the face from Mike Tyson; she said for the 30+ years that had passed she always thought it was her fault. She had spent that time in a prison of my making.

In the ensuing years we talked quite often, every week. I could almost set my watch by her calls. Then one day the expected call didn't come. I started worrying; a week later she called. I told her I was worried about her. Her response was the coup de gras I  deserved. She said: "When you left, I sat by the phone every night for two years waiting for you to call... you never did." At that moment I felt like the lowest piece of scum on earth. I came to the full realization of the severity of my selfish actions and there was nothing I could do to justify or rectify what I had done. Even though she forgave me, I cannot escape the living hell I made, nor do I want to; I owe it to her. I cannot forgive myself, but I can make absolutely sure I will never do it again and I haven't.

She passed away in 2012; I feel responsible for that also (another story).

The whole story would take up too much space and this isn't the correct thread to tell it. My sole purpose in posting this here is to caution everyone about having relationships while being married or having them with someone who is. Rarely will it ever lead to good, innocent lives will be harmed. No one has a right to harm anyone else.

Many of us in this community have been harmed to some degree by others who had no right to do so. We don't like it and neither does anyone else; "Do No Harm."

Wishing all here a wonderful happy life.

Last but not least, you are looking absolutely beautiful Dizz, keep going and best of luck.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Thank you for telling a part of of life. My friend told me he would not cheat his wife and break up to be with me. He is not happy with her anymore.  I told him maybe with time and hrt I could change my mind but for now I am attracted to women.

Sabrina

Sabrina
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: dizz on August 05, 2018, 07:38:10 PM
Thank you for telling a part of of life. My friend told me he would not cheat his wife and break up to be with me. He is not happy with her anymore.  I told him maybe with time and hrt I could change my mind but for now I am attracted to women.

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,                  05 Aug 2018

Thank you, I'm happy that you and he are not going down the path I took. You, like I am attracted to woman. If you follow you heart and don't do anything to harm someone else, you and your partner will be fine, male or female. I think you have a great attitude; you will be successful in finding the right person.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

Donna

Today I was wearing my raindiw blouse with a new maxi skirt and helping my wife with her medical needs. She had the community paramedic in to do and IV and all her vitals etc.
After she set up the IV we had time to sit and chat. I really have not done anything with my voice so it usually gives me away. The paramedic commented that it was so nice that as marilyn's younger sister I would take the time to help out so much. It like um nope. We asked how old she thought I was and she figured 40. Oh wow the look on our faces was priceless and she caught that and asked what was up and had she said something wrong. I just said thank you and I'm 62.5. We said we where not sisters so she asked if we where partners or a couple. We told her we were a couple, a husband and wife couple. She actually had no clue at all and was totally shocked. I on the other hand was smiles from ear to ear and so very happy to have talked to a cis woman for an hour and she never caught on. After ward Marilyn called me a bitch and we both had a great laugh again.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Donna on August 05, 2018, 11:54:48 PM
Today I was wearing my raindiw blouse with a new maxi skirt and helping my wife with her medical needs. She had the community paramedic in to do and IV and all her vitals etc.
After she set up the IV we had time to sit and chat. I really have not done anything with my voice so it usually gives me away. The paramedic commented that it was so nice that as marilyn's younger sister I would take the time to help out so much. It like um nope. We asked how old she thought I was and she figured 40. Oh wow the look on our faces was priceless and she caught that and asked what was up and had she said something wrong. I just said thank you and I'm 62.5. We said we where not sisters so she asked if we where partners or a couple. We told her we were a couple, a husband and wife couple. She actually had no clue at all and was totally shocked. I on the other hand was smiles from ear to ear and so very happy to have talked to a cis woman for an hour and she never caught on. After ward Marilyn called me a bitch and we both had a great laugh again.

Hi Donna,                       06 Aug 2018

I like that blouse; it lights you up. I hope Marilyn is feeling better. Seems like you have no worries about passing. I couldn't pass the oinker test. Put lipstick on me and what do you have? A pig wearing lipstick, and an old one at that.

Take care mis amigas.

Best Always, All My Love,
Christine

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Donna on August 05, 2018, 11:54:48 PMI on the other hand was smiles from ear to ear and so very happy to have talked to a cis woman for an hour and she never caught on.
Hee-hee, what a great story, Donna!  :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Sabrina Hope

First day at work!! So happy [emoji16]

Sabrina
  •  

Colleen_definitely

BADGES?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING, oh wait apparnetly you need a stinking badge.

Looking good!
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So I've been getting laser hair removal done on my face for 8 treatments now and is like a month in between each treatment so for a while now and it did not seem to be working and I got up today and walked in the mirror so I can go shave and I looked under my chin and it was bald I looked at my chin it was virtually bald still a little bit there but that shows me that this is actually working it wasn't a waste of money and that makes me very happy

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on August 06, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
BADGES?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING, oh wait apparnetly you need a stinking badge.

Looking good!

Hi Colleen                   16 Aug 2018

Hope all is well.

Last time I needed a badge was when I was a cop.

Sabrina / Dizz sure looks fantastic... and so do you.

Are you two gals keeping the formula for looking fantastic secret? If you are, please let me in on it; I promise I won't tell a soul.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I wish I knew, because I'm in full from home working the tech support line mode.  Sweatpants, t-shirt, hair tie, and I definitely don't look fabulous right now.  ;D
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on August 06, 2018, 02:30:02 PM
I wish I knew, because I'm in full from home working the tech support line mode.  Sweatpants, t-shirt, hair tie, and I definitely don't look fabulous right now.  ;D

@Colleen_definitely
Dear Colleen: 
What you are doing and what your are wearing working while at your work at home job is called REAL LIFE. 
You could post a picture of yourself right now and no one here would be critical of it, in fact, we would all love to see you no matter what...
Until I started my own business I always had a job that required a badge...
...a paycheck is obviously much better than that!!! LOL  ... the badge is just a necessity at some jobs.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Well in most of life I actually put a little bit of effort into my appearance, lol.  It's tech support, I have precisely zero people to impress and I'm enjoying that fact.

But you are right, the people here are great and have been a big help for me and so many others.  And now that I think of it, I do have a badge for work.  I just haven't been to home base in something like two years and it still shows some weirdo with a beard and a vaguely familiar name.
  •