Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Realized one big thing missing in my presentation, and took all of the pads out of all my sports bras and bralettes, put one on and used all of the padding. Holy crap, proportional boobs really are everything. I feel so much more confident about the look, how did I not do this sooner?
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Arianna Valentine

So I went on another date this time a picnic at a park by the lake lol so fun and he was such a gentleman here's my dress I wore with sandles lol

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 11, 2018, 03:55:20 PM
So I went on another date this time a picnic at a park by the lake lol so fun and he was such a gentleman here's my dress I wore with sandles lol

@Arianna Valentine
I know from personal experience that dates for "us" and others like us can be quite fun and exciting and sometimes scary and frightening.... all at the same time.
Thanks for your posting.... and in your pictures that you just posted you look absolutely terrific and beautiful  in your dress....
.... Oh, and your pictures without you wearing your ubiquitous sunglasses...  thanks for showing us your eyes.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 11, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
@Arianna Valentine
I know from personal experience that dates for "us" and others like us can be quite fun and exciting and sometimes scary and frightening.... all at the same time.
Thanks for your posting.... and in your pictures that you just posted you look absolutely terrific and beautiful  in your dress....
.... Oh, and your pictures without you wearing your ubiquitous sunglasses...  thanks for showing us your eyes.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Thank you so much and this date is actually even more fun not only because I'm transgender but because he is female to male transgender as well so we both have opposite sides of the coin but it works so well with us we get along great I even went to message him and tell him thank you for how good he treats me and everything and I started tearing up I almost started crying just for telling him how good he treats me and respects me and how happy he makes me lol tears of joy.  He was even afraid to kiss me he's so shy lol it's cute

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sabrina Hope

I have saw ( sorry for my English with verb tenses ) my children a full day for the first time since my transition. To make a long story short my ex wife teaches them to hate me. I went to the beach and played with them in the lake. This was also the first close contacts with them because they were climbing on me in the inflatable boat. They asked me to wear man clothes but since I don't have any I went for neutral short and t-shirt. Also no wig but my hair are slowly growing and the are colored like my wig. I did keep all my piercings, toenails polish and my woman sunglasses. This was a really nice day. I will keep adding things progressively so they get used to my new appearance without thinking they are loosing their dad. They called me daddy all day and I don't mind if they keep this name even if I am a woman. I will do anything to keep them in my life.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: dizz on August 12, 2018, 12:06:54 AM
I have saw ( sorry for my English with verb tenses ) my children a full day for the first time since my transition. To make a long story short my ex wife teaches them to hate me. I went to the beach and played with them in the lake. This was also the first close contacts with them because they were climbing on me in the inflatable boat. They asked me to wear man clothes but since I don't have any I went for neutral short and t-shirt. Also no wig but my hair are slowly growing and the are colored like my wig. I did keep all my piercings, toenails polish and my woman sunglasses. This was a really nice day. I will keep adding things progressively so they get used to my new appearance without thinking they are loosing their dad. They called me daddy all day and I don't mind if they keep this name even if I am a woman. I will do anything to keep them in my life.

First of all I want to say it's awesome that you got to hang out with your kids I also want to say despite what your ex-wife does it's ultimately going to be up to your kids to decide what they think so I do hope that your kids will know that even though you are transitioning to become who you were meant to be but they still have you in their life and they should be happy about that and I'm sure even though it will take time they will realize this come to appreciate that they still have you and accept it.  good luck and please keep us informed.

•  

Sienna Grace

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 09, 2018, 03:06:04 PM
@Sienna Grace
Dear Sienna:   Oh no, you are an English Teacher!!! 
Now I know that I need be very careful from now on about my spelling and grammar, and my word usage as I will now try harder to compose clearly understood and properly constructed comments and posts.   
I certainly don't want my hand slapped by your ruler.
Thank you dear teacher.

Again, thanks for your posting.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,
I promise to never correct any person's grammar in this or any other Susan's board 😂
As for smacking hands with a ruler... well darling girl, that is the eminent domain of evil maths and science teachers. In English depts we have much more subtle and effective punishments for the incorrigible xx
Have a lovely day and as always thank you for making the world a little brighter.
Si 😎
  •  

Sienna Grace

Hi Dizz,
Hang in there honey. It will all work out. Perhaps not in the way you might have hoped but in a better as yet unimaginable way. You are brave and your children will see that in you. They will both love and respect you for your honesty. Be kind and gentle with them while being yourself and the world will be kind to you.
Take care always.
Si xx
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 11, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

You look lovely Arianna! I love that dress. Sandals too. So glad you had fun.

Hugs!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

That's wonderful new Dizz. That makes me happy to hear that too. I have two kids in their mid 20's. I spent the afternoon with my daughter shopping for clothes and makeup. We also went to her favorite Beauty Salon where I got my eyebrows done. It make my heart soar to have our kids still in our lives.

Hugs!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

christinej78

Hi Sabrina,                   12 August 2018

Your English is fine, I love the accent.

You are beautiful, courageous and a winner. Do all you can to keep your children in your life; they should be of paramount importance to you. It's obvious to me your wife puts her own interests ahead of the children's. Ultimately, she will lose big time and you will win; you have already won, she's too engrossed in her hate to realize the reality and it will consume her. Sorry you have to endure this bump in the road; it will disappear in time and make you stronger; the children will see through her and it will cost her dearly.

This one statement you made says it all; you are a great parent:

"They called me daddy all day and I don't mind if they keep this name even if I am a woman. I will do anything to keep them in my life."

Take care young lady; you have my admiration. God Bless you and your children.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PS:
Keep the accent, I love it.

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Donica

I'm sorry Sabrina! That's the second time today I got a name wrong. Please forgive me. That's what I get for not reading the whole post  >:(. muffled muffled foot in muffled muffled shoe horn muffled muffled!!!

Hugs and more hugs!
Donica.
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: Donica on August 12, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
I'm sorry Sabrina! That's the second time today I got a name wrong. Please forgive me. That's what I get for not reading the whole post  >:(. muffled muffled foot in muffled muffled shoe horn muffled muffled!!!

Hugs and more hugs!
Donica.
Don't worry, dizz is my nickname and I think we cannot change it. I registered here before I became Sabrina. [emoji4]

Sabrina
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: dizz on August 13, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
> Don't worry, dizz is my nickname and I think we cannot change it. I registered here before I became Sabrina. [emoji4]

To show which member names are currently registered there's a Search For Members function in the menu.

If you want to change your registered name to one that's available the Changing my name on the forum thread can help.   ;)

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Roberta W

Happy!  For the first time ever I had a gel mani-pedi today.  Loved it!
It took a lot of doing, but I take a lot of pride in what I am.
  •  

Allison S

The rain makes me happy today..[emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  •  

Danielle Kristina

Yesterday I wore my bra in public for the first time.  Today I'm on the beach enjoying some fun in the sun!
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So I went over to my boyfriend's house today and spend a couple hours watching movies and just relaxing and cuddling oh my God cuddling was amazing but I I looked him in the eyes after kissing him and I had said I think I love you and he looked at me smiled kissed me and said I think I love you too I have been so giddy ever since and it's actually kind of funny I was driving home from his house and for some reason well I know what it was I started crying tears of joy so today has been a very good day

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 14, 2018, 10:23:18 PM
So I went over to my boyfriend's house today and spend a couple hours watching movies and just relaxing and cuddling oh my God cuddling was amazing but I I looked him in the eyes after kissing him and I had said I think I love you and he looked at me smiled kissed me and said I think I love you too I have been so giddy ever since and it's actually kind of funny I was driving home from his house and for some reason well I know what it was I started crying tears of joy so today has been a very good day

Hi Arianna,                           16 August 2018

That had to be a fantastic moment; congratulations. Best wishes to both of you for a wonderful loving future.

I love to hear stories such as yours; gives me hope for the future.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: christinej78 on August 15, 2018, 01:41:02 AM
Hi Arianna,                           16 August 2018

That had to be a fantastic moment; congratulations. Best wishes to both of you for a wonderful loving future.

I love to hear stories such as yours; gives me hope for the future.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Thank you very much Christine and yes I believe that there is always hope for the future even if sometimes it does take a while like 38 years for it to come to fruition but I do hope that you find exactly what you want and what you're looking for and that it's everything you hoped it would be and if you already got it I hope it just gets better for you

•