Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 15, 2018, 01:45:05 AM
Thank you very much Christine and yes I believe that there is always hope for the future even if sometimes it does take a while like 38 years for it to come to fruition but I do hope that you find exactly what you want and what you're looking for and that it's everything you hoped it would be and if you already got it I hope it just gets better for you

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

Hi Arianna,                         16 August 2018

Thank you Dear; I'm working on it; I have her all picked out, just have to behave myself. Been known to do stupid things once in a while. I have a feeling it'll work. I'm more committed than ever and she is a beautiful, super intelligent, wonderful person. Hope she doesn't find out I'm 78.

I hope she doesn't see me outing my age here. I can't find my eraser. Take care young lady. Your happiness made me happy today.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

VickyS

My electrologist said that I'm making really good progress. 

She has another client who is at the same stage of clearance as me but she's had roughly twice as many treatments.  Although I did feel bad for the other client, but we are all different I guess.

Had 4 hours this week 2 Monday and 2 Tuesday and I think it's really too much for me as I really struggled in the last half hour yesterday.  I think 2 hours a week is more sensible as I look quite swollen today.  ::)
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: christinej78 on August 15, 2018, 02:24:56 AM
Hi Arianna,                         16 August 2018

Thank you Dear; I'm working on it; I have her all picked out, just have to behave myself. Been known to do stupid things once in a while. I have a feeling it'll work. I'm more committed than ever and she is a beautiful, super intelligent, wonderful person. Hope she doesn't find out I'm 78.

I hope she doesn't see me outing my age here. I can't find my eraser. Take care young lady. Your happiness made me happy today.

Best Always, Love
Christine
You know I don't think age is really going to be an issue like my boyfriend is 46 I'm going to be 38 so I mean I know there's not a big age difference there but there's still in the age difference there that is noticeable

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 15, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
You know I don't think age is really going to be an issue like my boyfriend is 46 I'm going to be 38 so I mean I know there's not a big age difference there but there's still in the age difference there that is noticeable

Hi Arianna,                    15 August 2018

Our age gap isn't much more than yours and your boyfriend's. When you boil it all down, all that really matters is that you love each other, are both happy, you communicate with each other openly, no secrets, enjoy many of the same things, respect each other; I could go on and on. I know you get it, but there are a few that need reminding.

You mentioned "cuddling," which is really important, probably as much as, or more so than the sex act because you can do it as often and as long as you desire; the sex act has a beginning, middle and an end, it won't last all day, where cuddling can. Don't get me wrong, the sex act is the icing on the cake; there's just a finite limit to it.

Wishing you and your Boyfriend all the best life has to offer. You made me Happy again, thank you.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: christinej78 on August 15, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
Hi Arianna,                    15 August 2018

Our age gap isn't much more than yours and your boyfriend's. When you boil it all down, all that really matters is that you love each other, are both happy, you communicate with each other openly, no secrets, enjoy many of the same things, respect each other; I could go on and on. I know you get it, but there are a few that need reminding.

You mentioned "cuddling," which is really important, probably as much as, or more so than the sex act because you can do it as often and as long as you desire; the sex act has a beginning, middle and an end, it won't last all day, where cuddling can. Don't get me wrong, the sex act is the icing on the cake; there's just a finite limit to it.

Wishing you and your Boyfriend all the best life has to offer. You made me Happy again, thank you.

Best Always, Love
Christine
I am glad I could help you in any way possible that is one thing I want is to help all of her sisters realize what they want achieve what they want and be happy that's what we all want and sometimes a little bit of help and that's what I like to come in and ask her who you're after like you said there's not much that's about the same age difference as me and my boyfriend go for it girl

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: VickyS on August 15, 2018, 03:40:14 AM
My electrologist said that I'm making really good progress. 
Great to hear that!

This week, my electrologist said that I need to start preparing larger areas for her to zap, because the hair is thinning out so much.  And the last couple of time she has worked on my upper lip, I have been able to handle it without a dental block.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Well for one I bought a tube top and I work outside today I went and saw my therapist and I told her about my boyfriend she proves but she also is happy for me but shows concern which is what she does so yeah so far life is great I awesome had to go to BestBuy to buy something for my dad and called my boyfriend and I was like hey if you want to grab lunch my treat so he raced down from his house to meet me for lunch so great day

•  

VickyS

Quote from: KathyLauren on August 15, 2018, 05:52:08 PM
Great to hear that!

This week, my electrologist said that I need to start preparing larger areas for her to zap, because the hair is thinning out so much.  And the last couple of time she has worked on my upper lip, I have been able to handle it without a dental block.

Hi Kathy!  Thank you.  Yes, mine said the same thing as my cheeks were getting thinned out and she wanted to go for a good clearing on a larger area which is what she did.  2 hours on the right cheek on monday and 2 hours on the left cheek on tuesday.  I'm a bit swollen and have been told I look a bit like a hamster at the moment. lol.

Great news on your upper lip!  My electrologist wants to work on my upper lip and chin next tuesday and I'll be honest I'm dreading it.  Last time my eyes watered so much it was running into my ears!  Had 2 treatments on the upper lip so far so this will be the third.  I have also changed from Emla cream to LMX4 which does not require covering but I'm not sure it has the same power as the emla.  I changed to it because my electrologist said some of her clients said it was better than the emla...
  •  

Alice V

You have so positive events here :) I'm glad for all of you :)

Mine a bit smaller. I just had a nice conversation while expressing me as female. Always loved such moments. Haven't much of it in my life :)
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So my neighbor who sees me all the time saw me yesterday in my sundress and she did not know who I was she did not recognize me at all that was truly an amazing feeling for someone who's seen me everyday off and on for the past 3 years to not know who I was

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: VickyS on August 16, 2018, 04:51:16 AM
Hi Kathy!  Thank you.  Yes, mine said the same thing as my cheeks were getting thinned out and she wanted to go for a good clearing on a larger area which is what she did.  2 hours on the right cheek on monday and 2 hours on the left cheek on tuesday.  I'm a bit swollen and have been told I look a bit like a hamster at the moment. lol.

Great news on your upper lip!  My electrologist wants to work on my upper lip and chin next tuesday and I'll be honest I'm dreading it.  Last time my eyes watered so much it was running into my ears!  Had 2 treatments on the upper lip so far so this will be the third.  I have also changed from Emla cream to LMX4 which does not require covering but I'm not sure it has the same power as the emla.  I changed to it because my electrologist said some of her clients said it was better than the emla...
That's awesome. 

I think my session yesterday was the first since she started working on my upper lip that she finished there and spent more of the hour elsewhere. Not quite ready to call the upper lip clear but I did have to leave it unshaven for 5 days for there to be enough this last session. 

I switched to the emla from various otc 4% creams or gel.  The emla has been a bit better for me. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

VickyS

Quote from: TonyaW on August 16, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
That's awesome. 

I think my session yesterday was the first since she started working on my upper lip that she finished there and spent more of the hour elsewhere. Not quite ready to call the upper lip clear but I did have to leave it unshaven for 5 days for there to be enough this last session. 

I switched to the emla from various otc 4% creams or gel.  The emla has been a bit better for me. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thank you Tonya!  Sounds like you are really progressing well.  I might switch back to the emla. Nice to know that it works better than the others for some people! Thank you.  ;D
  •  

Rayna

While in male mode I talked to a neighbor down the hall in my building.  I live alone, but she said she thought there were two women living with me!  I smiled, but then she corrected herself and realized I live alone Oh well.  I definitely have the other residents a bit confused as I dress in all possible combinations lol.  Not sure why this makes me happy, but I smile inwardly at sowing a bit of harmless chaos...
If so, then why not?
  •  

Sarah1979

Last night I started on my upper lip with self electrolysis... getting my technique better... this morning ran my first 9 miler :D
  •  

RoryL

Today marks one year on HRT for me.  Yay - it's my first hormone-iversary! 
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: RandyL on August 17, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
While in male mode I talked to a neighbor down the hall in my building.  I live alone, but she said she thought there were two women living with me!  I smiled, but then she corrected herself and realized I live alone Oh well.  I definitely have the other residents a bit confused as I dress in all possible combinations lol.  Not sure why this makes me happy, but I smile inwardly at sowing a bit of harmless chaos...
you show them the world's different points of view even if it's just your little small section of the world you let them see so many different sides that there are actual people really makes you happier because you're opening their mind to other possibilities

•  

Donica

Quote from: Donica on August 03, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
I just got my ears pierced today! I had them pierced years ago but I let them close. I'm loving it.

One more week and I get to change out my studs for some danglies.

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Donica on August 17, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
One more week and I get to change out my studs for some danglies.

Wal-Mart lol cheap earrings but pretty

•  

Donica

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 17, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
Wal-Mart lol cheap earrings but pretty

Oh dear dear Arianna! These are actually $100 stainless steel and diamond piercing studs. The Walmart earrings will go in next week lol  ;D.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Yeah I like my cheap stuff like I can break and I don't care that I broke it LOL
Quote from: Donica on August 17, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
Oh dear dear Arianna! These are actually $100 stainless steel and diamond piercing studs. The Walmart earrings will go in next week lol  ;D.

•