Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Anne Blake on August 20, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
Hi Donica,

Congratulations on taking such a big step. So many things hinging from this point, celebrate it well. And of course, best of luck throughout this day and as your journey progresses. Please keep us updated.

Tia Anne

Hi Tia Anne,                                  20 August 2018

I just saw your avatar for the first time. You and Deb look fabulous; I'm envious big time.

Looking forward to seeing you and hopefully Deb on your next visit to Texas.

Best Always, All My Love, Always
Your Sister Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Faith

Boobs ... I know, nothing really new, I've had them for a while now (plus recent burst) but this morning ....

I was all dressed, finalizing my lunch gathering to head to work, Lori was standing there. I looked down and back up at her and I said, "I have boobs". She replied simply, "yes you do". I almost giggled. I'm still up from it 6 1/2 hours later.

I hope it never gets old, I don't want to 'get used to them' ... just sayin'
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Kendra

Quote from: Donica on August 20, 2018, 08:05:49 AM
Hi everyone!
I have an appointment with my therapist this morning. It's time to make everything official. I originally made this appointment to get a referral for voice feminization therapy. But now I also want to officially begin my RLE, legally change my name and gender marker. I am also going to start the ball rolling for GCS. I have already started presenting as female so I will be in full dress. I'm so happy!!! I will give you all an update when I get back.
Wish me luck!

Hugs,
Donica.

Donica, Wow!!  An entire set of decisions you've made, and so much to be happy for!  Congratulations.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on August 20, 2018, 08:05:49 AM
Hi everyone!
I have an appointment with my therapist this morning. It's time to make everything official. I originally made this appointment to get a referral for voice feminization therapy. But now I also want to officially begin my RLE, legally change my name and gender marker. I am also going to start the ball rolling for GCS. I have already started presenting as female so I will be in full dress. I'm so happy!!! I will give you all an update when I get back.
Wish me luck!

Hugs,
Donica.
@Donica    This is wonderful news... wishing your well with your appointment this morning.

I hope that you are aware of a very important RULE here on the Forums.
Updates are always required after a member posts a good-news message regarding an upcoming appointment.

Thank you for sharing and for posting.....
Hugs and well wishes with your appointment...
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on August 20, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
Boobs ... I know, nothing really new, I've had them for a while now (plus recent burst) but this morning ....

I was all dressed, finalizing my lunch gathering to head to work, Lori was standing there. I looked down and back up at her and I said, "I have boobs". She replied simply, "yes you do". I almost giggled. I'm still up from it 6 1/2 hours later.

@Faith
This is wonderful news and very wonderful to hear from you....   as you gain more confidence in your transition journey I can see already your much more positive attitude about heading for you goals.

Thank you for your "happy" post and I am looking for more of them to come from you.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Hi everyone!!!
An update for this mornings appointment with my therapist. I have great news. My therapist has sent a referral for voice feminization therapy. And because I have been presenting as Donica for a little more than a month, He set the start date for my RLE to July 15, 2018. He gave me all the paper work I need to legally change my name and gender markers, plus to apply for a new birth certificate. I also learned a few other very importent things about my insurance coverage. As well as GCS, they also cover tracheal shave, BA and FFS  :o. I had no idea so i've never looked into FFS. So I need to do the research, but my therapist has sent in a referral for FFS. I'm a little unsure about it but I'm sure I will benifit from it.

I am soooo much happerier now, so that I stopped by the grocery store to stock up on food. No one even batted an eye at me and check out lady was very very polite. I didn't get a "ma'am, but I didn't get a sir either. Oh yes, I learned something about wearing ankle length shirts. You can't walk up and down stairs with your hands full of groceries lol  ;).

I'm so very happy. I'm on my way  :D.

Lots of hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Donica on August 20, 2018, 02:17:09 PM
Hi everyone!!!
An update for this mornings appointment with my therapist. I have great news. My therapist has sent a referral for voice feminization therapy. And because I have been presenting as Donica for a little more than a month, He set the start date for my RLE to July 15, 2018. He gave me all the paper work I need to legally change my name and gender markers, plus to apply for a new birth certificate. I also learned a few other very importent things about my insurance coverage. As well as GCS, they also cover tracheal shave, BA and FFS  :o. I had no idea so i've never looked into FFS. So I need to do the research, but my therapist has sent in a referral for FFS. I'm a little unsure about it but I'm sure I will benifit from it.

I am soooo much happerier now, so that I stopped by the grocery store to stock up on food. No one even batted an eye at me and check out lady was very very polite. I didn't get a "ma'am, but I didn't get a sir either. Oh yes, I learned something about wearing ankle length shirts. You can't walk up and down stairs with your hands full of groceries lol  ;).

Lots of hugs,
Donica.
That is an amazing update I am so happy for you and good luck on the rest of your journey enjoy every step of it [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on August 20, 2018, 02:17:09 PM
Hi everyone!!!

Lots of hugs,
Donica.

Go Donica go! Wow, I wish I had your insurance! All mine covers is GCS. Congratulations!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Anne Blake

Faith, isn't that just so much fun, so neat! Mine have been growing (slowly) for a couple of years and have just had a little growth spurt.....wow, I can so relate to your excitement. And I agree, I never want to "get used to them"! BTW, Debi used to say that hers were just another body part, the magic had gotten old. With my enjoyment of my girls, she is beginning to love her breasts again. She says that so many things that are magic and new to me are reminding her about the magic of her own femininity. It must be contagious.

Enjoy your bumps (I know that I am loving mine),
Tia Anne
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Anne Blake on August 20, 2018, 05:29:39 PMWith my enjoyment of my girls, she is beginning to love her breasts again. She says that so many things that are magic and new to me are reminding her about the magic of her own femininity. It must be contagious.
Oh, that is lovely!  I have a big smile on my face now.  :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Quote from: KathyLauren on August 20, 2018, 07:03:30 PM
Oh, that is lovely!  I have a big smile on my face now.  :D

Me Too :D  So much so that I made certain that Lori read Tia Anne's reply as well.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Donica

Thank you everyone for your warm well wishes. One thing that caught me by surprise was I can't get approval for genital hair removal until one year of RLE? So it looks like it will be at least 1-1/2 years before I get my GCS. Oh well, I have enough on my plate for now. I'm sure I will need the extra half year.

Faith! Congratulations on your boobs!!!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

TonyaW

Isn't it awesome? Beats the crap out of "I kinda of think I can sorta see something."

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

kaitylynn

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on August 20, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
The cool breeze feels so nice and the strong coffee. I think today will be wonderful.

This!  Good morning :D
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Michelle_P

Yesterday while hiking in Sedona, an older gent coming the other way on the trail stopped to try and chat up Laurie and I.  I think he was making a bit of a pass at Laurie.

Nothing came of it, but it was a very affirmative experience.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Allison S

My mom complimented me out of the blue... It was very random but nice

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on August 25, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

@Allison S
Dear Allison:
That indeed is a very happy and nice thing to happen....  I am certain that felt good coming from your mother.

I have not been so fortunate to have any acceptance from my mom and dad...  yet.... I say yet because i am not giving up.... but the good and happy news for me is the acceptance that I am getting where I am now.
I am a happy camper for sure.

Again, thanks for your "happy" post today... such wonderful thing regarding your mom and you.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

LizK

Quote from: Allison S on August 25, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Random nice comments...lovely to get but even more special when they come from your Mom.  :D

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Donna

Got out to pick up prescriptions and a few groceries and do some walking with out the boys hanging around any more. Feels wonderful having the extra room and when the swelling goes down it should look great in tight pants.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

SiobhánF

My wife put me in for a free makeup consultation with someone trying to build up their portfolio. The makeup consultant was so sweet and helped me learn contouring and highlighting. I was so frickin happy with the outcome. Went to my group and got lots of looks lol. Then, I got to see a friend from FB who is also part of SPART*A. She just got her GCS and is in recovery mode. She finally got to get up and walk around today. What a nice day. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•