News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

Quote from: SiobhánF on September 01, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
Had a great full day in my only dress and it was the best day I've had in a very long time. My wife and I took our boys out for our son's birthday celebration at the movies and IHOP. I even got ma'am'd while being handed my food. Ooh, I'm over the moon about it. :)

Whoohoo SiobhánF! How wonderful to enjoy you son's birthday as you. Wow! Why wouldn't they ma'am you. You look fabulous!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

KellyMarieinAZ

Today is still young, so being able to breath and put my feet on the floor this morning is my happy so far today. [emoji2]

As for yesterday, I bought my first real wig and a new dress and necklace. I actually had enough confidence to go shopping, even without makeup, shaving legs, or close shave of the shadow.

This truly made me happy! I was on cloud nine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: KellyMarieinAZ on September 02, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
As for yesterday, I bought my first real wig and a new dress and necklace. I actually had enough confidence to go shopping, even without makeup, shaving legs, or close shave of the shadow.
Yay Kelly Marie! I need to get a new wig, and haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet. Way to go, and without obsessing about makeup, shaving... You are doing it (and you look great in your new wig)!
If so, then why not?
  •  

Sonja

@SiobhánF

Hi Siobhán,  That is so lovely, a great day with your family indeed, and you look positively singular! 

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RandyL on September 02, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
Yay Kelly Marie! I need to get a new wig, and haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet. Way to go, and without obsessing about makeup, shaving... You are doing it (and you look great in your new wig)!
@RandyL  
Well, just what are you waiting for....  after you get your new wig we are all going to be eager to see your new picture with you wearing it !!!!!!!!  :)
Thanks for your heads up.... we will all be waiting. ;)
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@SiobhánF
Hey girl, you are looking terrific...  I love how you look in your "only" dress.  Oh, and getting ma'am'd at the restaurant... 
...that must have made your feel quite good.   How did your wife react to that???

Hmm, soon it may be time to get some more dresses and warmer dresses as the colder weather starts arriving.
Thank you for posting your great pictures and for your encouraging comments.

Please continue with your updates.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: SiobhánF on September 01, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
Had a great full day in my only dress and it was the best day I've had in a very long time. My wife and I took our boys out for our son's birthday celebration at the movies and IHOP. I even got ma'am'd while being handed my food. Ooh, I'm over the moon about it. :)

•  

Northern Star Girl

@KellyMarieinAZ
What you reported is really good news... getting out there fully presenting as a female is quite an adventure... initially of course it can not only be exciting but also very scary.  As you do it more and more, and build your confidence it then becomes easier as you refine your look and your body movements.... 

Thanks for your post and for your picture....  keep on keeping on...
I will be looking for more of your posts and updates.

Hugs, and well wishes,
Daniell
e

Quote from: KellyMarieinAZ on September 02, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
Today is still young, so being able to breath and put my feet on the floor this morning is my happy so far today. [emoji2]

This truly made me happy! I was on cloud nine!

•  

KellyMarieinAZ

Thanks Randy. Go for the wig. You won't regret what it will do for your confidence, especially getting one that isn't the cheap costume wigs from the Halloween store. I've tried those in the past and never really felt like they helped the look. This one, OTOH, feels natural and looks amazing.

•  

KellyMarieinAZ

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 02, 2018, 05:45:26 PM
@KellyMarieinAZ
What you reported is really good news... getting out there fully presenting as a female is quite an adventure... initially of course it can not only be exciting but also very scary.  As you do it more and more, and build your confidence it then becomes easier as you refine your look and your body movements.... 

Thanks for your post and for your picture....  keep on keeping on...
I will be looking for more of your posts and updates.

Hugs, and well wishes,
Daniell
e

Thanks for the kind words, Danielle. I think I'll be starting up a transition thread soon to track my progress.

•  

Anne Blake

Randy, I don't know what is available for wig sources in C'Springs but if you make it up to Littleton at all, Hana Designs has a great selection and Hana is very trans friendly.

Tia Anne
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: Anne Blake on September 02, 2018, 07:14:45 PM
Randy, I don't know what is available for wig sources in C'Springs but if you make it up to Littleton at all, Hana Designs has a great selection and Hana is very trans friendly.

Tia Anne
Thanks Tia. That advice is about the best way to get me off dead-in-the-water with the sails luffing. I'll go up there after my backpack trip  :)
Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

SiobhánF

Thanks, y'all! I appreciate that! ^_^

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 02, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
@SiobhánF
Hey girl, you are looking terrific...  I love how you look in your "only" dress.  Oh, and getting ma'am'd at the restaurant... 
...that must have made your feel quite good.   How did your wife react to that???

Hmm, soon it may be time to get some more dresses and warmer dresses as the colder weather starts arriving.
Thank you for posting your great pictures and for your encouraging comments.

Please continue with your updates.
Hugs,
Danielle

Oh, my wife didn't even notice, but whatever. lol. Speaking of getting more dresses, I went out and got another one, but much shorter (it's friggin hot here in AZ!), and some jeans.

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

KellyMarieinAZ

Quote from: SiobhánF on September 02, 2018, 08:24:16 PM
Thanks, y'all! I appreciate that! ^_^

Oh, my wife didn't even notice, but whatever. lol. Speaking of getting more dresses, I went out and got another one, but much shorter (it's friggin hot here in AZ!), and some jeans.

GIRL! You look amazing!

It's definitely hot here in AZ. Thankfully, we're heading into cooler temps.

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: KellyMarieinAZ on September 02, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
GIRL! You look amazing!

It's definitely hot here in AZ. Thankfully, we're heading into cooler temps.

Yeah! It is. I felt it last night before I went on a run. It's getting closer to fall. :3
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sonja

Quote from: SiobhánF on September 02, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
Yeah! It is. I felt it last night before I went on a run. It's getting closer to fall. :3
@SiobhánF LOL - I just had a massive blonde moment, So I'm looking at your new photos thinking you look great in your new Dress! it looks very cute on you!  jeans look great too! - BUT why does she look different, she's done something, I'm studying your hair, hmmmm, after ages - OH You're not wearing glasses in your pic!!!  Yes - you look great! Summer dresses could really help you in hot weather - how hot does it get where you live?

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Sonja on September 02, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
@SiobhánF LOL - I just had a massive blonde moment, So I'm looking at your new photos thinking you look great in your new Dress! it looks very cute on you!  jeans look great too! - BUT why does she look different, she's done something, I'm studying your hair, hmmmm, after ages - OH You're not wearing glasses in your pic!!!  Yes - you look great! Summer dresses could really help you in hot weather - how hot does it get where you live?

Take care,

Sonja.

Lol! Yeah, that'll do it. The highest it's gotten this year is 115° F. Even if it hasn't gotten that hot recently, it still gets hot af. Not very comfy to be walking around. Took my kids to Marshalls and Ross, and the short walk to the store made me hot. Even inside the store, it was not very comfortable. That blue dress is long and traps heat. Oof.

Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate that. :)

•  

Kelly1ca

Just got home from Doctor. Got my first hormone shot. Now the slow change starts.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

got mistaken for my female coworker while on the phone today
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on September 04, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

@Faith
Dear Faith:
WOW, this is absolutely great news....  there is not much that is more affirming than a "blind" passing test....  on the phone, they could not see you but your voice was obviously feminine and passing as female!!!!!

Write this down in your journal!!! Terrific news for sure.

Thanks for posting and sharing.
Hugs and hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Faith on September 04, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

Cool!  Now THAT is some pretty potent validation, Faith!

Congratulations
Michelle & Laurie
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •