News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 19, 2018, 03:18:37 PM
Today, the Nova Scotia government introduced amendments the the Vital Statistics Act including several gender-related changes.  They will allow "X" as a gender on birth certificates.  But the big one for me is that they will allow foreign-born people to change their official gender without having to amend their birth certificates. 

Woo-hoo!!
The changes go into effect in January, so I won't have to wait for the darned Brits to change my birth certificate, which I can't do until July.  I'll be able to get my "F" on my driver's license.

Oh yes! Fantastic! Can a passport be far behind?

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Steph2.0 on September 19, 2018, 04:39:15 PM
Oh yes! Fantastic! Can a passport be far behind?

Stephanie
Yes, a passport will definitely be on the paperwork list.  Then, I'll have to think of places to visit.  Ireland, maybe.  >:-)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 19, 2018, 05:04:18 PM
Yes, a passport will definitely be on the paperwork list.  Then, I'll have to think of places to visit.  Ireland, maybe.  >:-)

Awwwww...

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

SiobhánF

I scheduled my name change hearing for the 16th of October. I'm gonna get my name officially changed. Yay! ^_^
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sonja

Quote from: SiobhánF on September 19, 2018, 08:06:36 PM
I scheduled my name change hearing for the 16th of October. I'm gonna get my name officially changed. Yay! ^_^
@SiobhánF - Fantastic! And what an awesome name to have - it rocks!

Sonja.
  •  

Allison S

Knowing I can sleep, and if I wake up things may change [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

being called gorgeous

I think they need their eyes tested. Still, it felt good :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on September 20, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
being called gorgeous

I think they need their eyes tested. Still, it felt good :)

Oh, I think it's less a problem with their eyes, and more a problem with your perception. As the line goes in Cool Hand Luke,

"You got to git yer mind right."

You are gorgeous, hon.

Stephanie

•  

BrianaJ

Getting a few minutes of free time and hopping on Susan's and reading this by Ashley C. -->  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,240999.0.html

Very uplifting and such an infectious, positive outlook. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Kendra

I went to the beach today, as myself. 

That was a dream for me when I was a child but an unfortunate detail crushed that for several decades.  Since I was about 10 years old I started making excuses to go do something else and not have fun.  For too many years I avoided things like the beach, not wanting constant reminders I was the wrong gender, the wrong life.  I hated myself.  And then gradually started realizing why, and fixing what I can by myself and with the help others.  And now that has all changed.  I can finally be myself.

So I went to the beach today as myself.  A spur of the moment trip, wandering through small towns along the road in southern Italy.  All those small and large decisions, countless hours of electrolysis and everything else... and now it's payback time.  Time to enjoy life.  Discover and then pursue your dreams. 

I wish the same for all of us. 

Positano, Amalfi coast

Polignano a Mare, Apulia coast

the Adriatic Sea

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Kendra
Dear Kenda:
This is very exciting for all us to read and to see you fantastic pictures....   I can testify to the fact that when we can pass without question that it is so affirming to be ourselves, even in swimwear and other ultra feminine attire.   
Yes indeed, it is payback time and time to enjoy life.......

For you, it appears that LIFE IS GOOD !!!!
Your great advice of "Discover and then pursue your dream"  is something that all of us need to get a hold of.

Thank you for posting and keeping us undated and envious of your pictures.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Faith

@Kendra
looking good Kendra, out living the life ..woot!  :)

I hadn't seen or spoke to a long time good friend (accepting) and last night we chatted. First was the questioning when I answered my phone, he wanted to make sure that it was me. I didn't ask but I don't think he recognized my voice. I do answer the phone differently now, lots of practice at work.

My happy moment is pure vanity.
I told him I'd send some pictures, so I did. His reply: ... WOW ... then a followup reply: Can I say that?
Absolutely he can say that. It's one thing to have a stranger comment on looks but to have a close friend be surprised into a WOW. Yep, made me feel good. :)

I may have to start carrying a stick.  heeheeheeheehee  :D shhh :P

•  

Arianna Valentine

I'm single again don't know if I'm happy or sad yet

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on September 21, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
I'm single again don't know if I'm happy or sad yet

@Arianna Valentine
I have been single for most of my adult life... I did have a few serious relationships along the way but here I am, 38 years old, relocated a long way away from most of the people that I knew... and I am still single but I am having the time of my life, especially in my "new" roll as a full-time trans-woman... 
...exploring relationships  ... aquaintences, clients, friends and some more serious... 
with both males and females, all new experiences that are very enjoyable.

Embrace where you are in your life and what you have become....  and make the most of it, and try to stay positive about your future. 

I will be looking for your future reports and updates.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 21, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
@Arianna Valentine
I have been single for most of my adult life... I did have a few serious relationships along the way but here I am, 38 years old, relocated a long way away from most of the people that I knew... and I am still single but I am having the time of my life, especially in my "new" roll as a full-time trans-woman... 
...exploring relationships  ... aquaintences, clients, friends and some more serious... 
with both males and females, all new experiences that are very enjoyable.

Embrace where you are in your life and what you have become....  and make the most of it, and try to stay positive about your future. 

I will be looking for your future reports and updates.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Well I'm spent the last three years being single then I met Kris fell in love dated for a month and he just broke up with me today because he still in love with his ex

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Kendra on September 20, 2018, 08:22:53 PM
I went to the beach today, as myself. 

That was a dream for me when I was a child but an unfortunate detail crushed that for several decades.  Since I was about 10 years old I started making excuses to go do something else and not have fun.  For too many years I avoided things like the beach, not wanting constant reminders I was the wrong gender, the wrong life.  I hated myself.  And then gradually started realizing why, and fixing what I can by myself and with the help others.  And now that has all changed.  I can finally be myself.

So I went to the beach today as myself.  A spur of the moment trip, wandering through small towns along the road in southern Italy.  All those small and large decisions, countless hours of electrolysis and everything else... and now it's payback time.  Time to enjoy life.  Discover and then pursue your dreams. 

I wish the same for all of us. 

Positano, Amalfi coast

Polignano a Mare, Apulia coast

the Adriatic Sea

Wow! Southern Italy looks beautiful! Looking good Kendra!

Dear Arianna! I here you! My marriage was a mistake from the begining. I am free to transition now and I'm very happy!

Hugs everyone!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on September 21, 2018, 08:06:11 PM
Well I'm spent the last three years being single then I met Kris fell in love dated for a month and he just broke up with me today because he still in love with his ex

@Arianna Valentine

I read your reply and my heart goes out to you....   breaking up is never easy, especially for the one that is being left behind.

About all that ll I can suggest is for you to stay busy, do things that you enjoy doing, keeping your mind on more pleasant things. Also, get involved or continue to be involved in activities and groups where there are other relationship prospects.  There are times that in everyday activities, relationships will find you before you find them.

I will be following your transition journey and wishing you well.
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Faith

Another happy day moment. I spent the day with my wife, just two women hitting the mall.

Details in my progress thread for the curious. :)

Life is coming together bit by bit.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on September 22, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Another happy day moment. I spent the day with my wife, just two women hitting the mall.

Details in my progress thread for the curious. :)

Life is coming together bit by bit.

@Faith
Dear Faith: 
I was just at your "My Progress" thread, read your upbeat and happy report and I left my comment there for you to read.

Yes, for sure it absolutely appears that your life is coming together bit by bit... and by leaps and bounds!!!
Thanks for keeping us all updated,
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Faith

@Danielle
As we were walking the dogs tonight I came to realize something
Before I transition, I came to recognize that there was a girl inside wanting out
As I'm transitioning I put the girl on the outside and wonder on the inside. knowing, not quite feeling
Today, as I was out with Lori. I didn't 'realize', I didn't wonder, I just was.

the only reminder was one quick misgender and that quickly passed, a fleeting moment in the process of just being.

Yes, a very good day :)

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 22, 2018, 04:13:10 PM
Dear Faith: 
I was just at your "My Progress" thread, read your upbeat and happy report and I left my comment there for you to read.

Yes, for sure it absolutely appears that your life is coming together bit by bit... and by leaps and bounds!!!
Thanks for keeping us all updated,
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•