Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

Quote from: Lisa on September 30, 2018, 03:21:00 AM
I went shopping today in 'boy mode' (all fairly baggy male clothing except for women's jeans, no makeup, etc.) but I was addressed as 'ma'am' anyway. :)  That's 2 weeks in a row now that I've gotten no 'sir's and a few clear male fails! :)

That's awesome! I can't wait for that. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Roll

I dont know if its male fail or people in Atlanta simply being cognizant of trans people, but even in neutral mode I've gotten quite a few ma'ams. My favorite though was when I was with my girlfriend and we got "ladies"  ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Faith

I know I've had lots of happy the past few and a lot all at one this weekend. That should be enough.

Prior to going out to listen to my old band, I had sent my friend (who is in the band) some pictures (he said WOW :P). I asked him if he'd shown his wife, what did she think? He said no, he couldn't find them. He said he told her that I was a very good looking woman. Her response was, "Of course she is, she was a good looking man too". Yes, she said she.

I had to resend them because computers hate him. Tonight I got a response:

"She says that you're gorgeous"

Yeah, I broke down. People keep telling me, I have trouble seeing it. This time I took it to heart and I fell apart. Lori caught me crying about it so I got some nice hugging out of it too.

He closed off his email with:
"I'm glad u ladies came on sat night"

One of the best friends that I have. When I hugged him good night that night it wasn't a 'man hug' he hugged me the way that he hugged my wife. I could tell the difference since we've hugged before I came out (bunch of huggers) and it was always the 'man hug'
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Roll on October 01, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
I dont know if its male fail or people in Atlanta simply being cognizant of trans people, but even in neutral mode I've gotten quite a few ma'ams. My favorite though was when I was with my girlfriend and we got "ladies"  ;D

That is super!  I hear that Atlanta is a very "international" city. 

You do realize that your good feminine appearance causes those comments, don't you?  Enjoy the recognition, it is desirable and good!  I am happy for you and your girlfriend, I wish you two much happiness and fun.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

Seems like I spent all day driving, but half an hour of that day and the reason for the drive was an appointment with a psychiatrist to get my second surgery letter.  Woo-hoo!  I'm getting it!  No further appointments necessary, it will be in the mail as soon as she can dictate it and get it typed up.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Anne Blake

Congratulations on the good news Kathy!!!! Well done, so what is the next step on your journey?

Tia Anne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 02, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
Seems like I spent all day driving, but half an hour of that day and the reason for the drive was an appointment with a psychiatrist to get my second surgery letter.  Woo-hoo!  I'm getting it!  No further appointments necessary, it will be in the mail as soon as she can dictate it and get it typed up.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
Happy news from you!!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! indeed!!!!   
This is all a very exciting update, now all we need to hear is the proposed date for your consultation with the surgeon... where would that be? ... another long drive?  ... or perhaps a flight?

We want to start the count-down timer so please keep us all tuned into your planned future transition events.
Hugs and as always, well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 02, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
This is all a very exciting update, now all we need to hear is the proposed date for your consultation with the surgeon... where would that be? ... another long drive?  ... or perhaps a flight?

Brassard in Quebec?

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 02, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
Brassard in Quebec?

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
Is Brassard in Montreal the surgeon that others on here have mentioned? 
Is that a very long drive or even a long flight for you.   

Montreal is a beautiful "European style" city... I have been there quite a few times in the past.   
Lots of fun things and very good food to enjoy.

Is there a date for all of this floating around in your mind as of yet?

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

I went to court and at 11am today Oct 2nd 2018
I became Bobbie LeAnn ***** sex female.
Legally!

It is official

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 02, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
Brassard in Quebec?

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 02, 2018, 05:19:56 PM
@KathyLauren
Is Brassard in Montreal the surgeon that others on here have mentioned? 

Yes, it will be Dr. Brassard, in Montreal.  No dates yet.  He has his own long waiting list, since he is currently the only surgeon in Canada that is approved by the provincial health systems for GRS.  My next step (once I have the letter) is to apply to our insurance for funding.  Once that is approved, then I can talk to Brassard and see about consultation, etc.  It's a cumbersome system, but that's how it works here.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on October 02, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
Legally!

It is official

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

Congratulations, Bobbie LeAnn (female)!!
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 02, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
Congratulations, Bobbie LeAnn (female)!!

And congratulations to you too Kathy

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on October 02, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
Legally!

It is official

Love
Bobbie LeAnn
Congratulations Bobbie Ann!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

I've nearly finished all the things I need to do to be seen by the gender clinic. I'm so excited to be able to take a few steps forward at last!

•  

Yuusui

What made me happy today? Getting my vaginoplasty scheduled! Yeah, this girl is getting one on January 10th!

Artesia

Yesterday was officially my first birthday as me.  My coworkers came out and sang happy birthday to me and used my true name for the first time EVER in a birthday song.  I was so happy!  They made me cry, it was an amazing feeling to hear my name sang.  My fiancé gave me orchids for my birthday, they're my favorite flower.  My nephews made it to their first birthday, after being born early. 
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Artesia on October 03, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
Yesterday was officially my first birthday as me.  My coworkers came out and sang happy birthday to me and used my true name for the first time EVER in a birthday song.  I was so happy!  They made me cry, it was an amazing feeling to hear my name sang.  My fiancé gave me orchids for my birthday, they're my favorite flower.  My nephews made it to their first birthday, after being born early.
'

@Artesia
This is certainly a reason for me to give you my CONGRATULATIONS on your first birthday as Artesia
                :icon_birthday:
... and the orchids that you received from your fiancé.... that was just the frosting on the cake.
I am so very happy for you.
Thank you for sharing your good news with us all.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MollyPants on October 03, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
I've nearly finished all the things I need to do to be seen by the gender clinic. I'm so excited to be able to take a few steps forward at last!

@MollyPants
This is certainly wonderful news for you....
May I ask?  What are your planned and/or proposed dates that you are considering ???

Please continue to keep us all in the loop about your transition journey.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•