Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 05, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
I have company staying with me.  SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

What company are they with? Honey Badgers R Us?

Hopefully not polecats!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Ah Michelle, that's good news. Glad to here the house is noisy again. SQUEEEEE. How long are they staying?

Hugs girl!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: VickyS on October 05, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
Actually seeing (and feeling) a noticeable thinning out of facial hair thanks to my amazing electrologist!  ;D

I'm so happy for you, Vicky! The change is very rewarding, isn't it?!! I've been getting laser for a while and will switch to electrolysis soon. One day we'll look in the mirror and see smooth, perfect skin :)

Hugs
Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: Laurie on October 03, 2018, 11:03:22 PM
Lindy,

Whatever make us feel like we have always wanted to feel like is a big deal. Whether it be dyeing our hair or changing our name or getting a surgery we need. It is all important.
  Ain't it great to be a woman and let her out?
congrats to you Lindy.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Thanks, Laurie. I did not anticipate the effect a $9 box of hair dye would have on my perceptions of myself. Not only do I look more feminine but I FEEL more feminine. It's both weird and very very wonderful :)

Hugs from the chilly Midwest,
Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle: 
I am assuming that you are talking about @Laurie ... 
with saying, I am so very happy for you two... I am very glad that she arrived safely.

Might I suggest that you keep your distance away from the fridge while she is there.   ;)
How long is the visit "Planned" for...   
I know, I know, I am taking a big change writing out the "P" word ......

Hugs to both of you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

RetroTS

i have my new first name narrowed down to 3 choices ;-)
  •  

VickyS

Quote from: Lindy on October 05, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
I'm so happy for you, Vicky! The change is very rewarding, isn't it?!! I've been getting laser for a while and will switch to electrolysis soon. One day we'll look in the mirror and see smooth, perfect skin :)

Hugs
Lindy

Hi Lindy,

Yes it's very rewarding!  It's easy to get down if we can't see much progress but we must keep at it to get that smooth hair free skin we want so much  ;D ;D

You'll have to let us know how you get on with the electrolysis once you switch over!

Vicky x
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: RetroTS on October 05, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
i have my new first name narrowed down to 3 choices ;-)
Congratulations. That isn't an easy feat! Probably the most difficult part of transition in my humble opinion. 😉
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Lynne

While practicing my voice I seemed to hit a spot which showed some promise of a usable female voice and I just couldn't shut up until my voice got tired and I still can't stop smiling.
My voice has been holding me back for years, if I can crack that one I'll be on my way to apply for a name and gender marker change as soon as possible.
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

RobynD

Yesterday one of my partners and I began planning for the future together. We had done some of this over the past couple of months, but we started to put more specific goals in place with timeframes, to combine households and move to a place that will work for us and her kids.

This is huge for me as less than a year ago I suddenly lost relationships with my kids, as my spouse decided to move on and they just have not wanted to be a part of my life.  I love this woman and it feels like I have a family again. So I've felt pretty happy today ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RobynD on October 05, 2018, 04:59:25 PM
Yesterday one of my partners and I began planning for the future together. We had done some of this over the past couple of months, but we started to put more specific goals in place with timeframes, to combine households and move to a place that will work for us and her kids.

This is huge for me as less than a year ago I suddenly lost relationships with my kids, as my spouse decided to move on and they just have not wanted to be a part of my life.  I love this woman and it feels like I have a family again. So I've felt pretty happy today ;D

@RobynD
Well, now this is great news.
I trust that your plans are going well with the union of your two households.

As details unfold it would be great if you could keep us all updated....  we want to rejoice with you.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Enjoyed a refreshing spa facial and the esthetician said that I had nice looking skin.
Of course, she may just say that to most anyone she serves, one never really knows.

I just thought it might be a good idea to "clean out the facial pores" so I decided to go for a facial. It was restful.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

RetroTS

One other thing, Got my order in from Torrid today, and i finally have a real pair of girly flip flops that fit, look cute and are super comfy.

It's the little things you know  ;)
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: RetroTS on October 05, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
One other thing, Got my order in from Torrid today, and i finally have a real pair of girly flip flops that fit, look cute and are super comfy.

It's the little things you know  ;)

That's really nice!  Thanks for sharing!  Little things count.  We can get "warm fuzzies" from them!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Anne Blake

Had a fun thing happen today. I was heading out for breakfast and a workout at the gym, dressed in my workout togs and a denim skirt and on a whim decided to ride Sweet Rose (my scooter) for the trip. So I threw on a pair of boots and a riding jacket....this was the first time I ever rode my bike in a skirt. It was good enough that I got honked at by a passing driver....sweet and it doesn't happen often for this grandma.

I know, picture or it didn't happen.

Tia Anne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anne Blake on October 05, 2018, 10:17:23 PM
Had a fun thing happen today. I was heading out for breakfast and a workout at the gym, dressed in my workout togs and a denim skirt and on a whim decided to ride Sweet Rose (my scooter) for the trip. So I threw on a pair of boots and a riding jacket....this was the first time I ever rode my bike in a skirt. It was good enough that I got honked at by a passing driver....sweet and it doesn't happen often for this grandma.

Tia Anne

@Anne Blake
Dear Tia Anne:
This is most certainly a fun thing that happened to you while riding your bike. 
You look wonderful and terrific and very pretty in your picture of you on your bike...   it is no wonder that you got all the guys honking at you.   Your bike, Sweet Rose is very pretty  too.

Thank you for sharing and posting this fun picture.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Tia Anne
Great picture, Tia.  You sure are a hot mama!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Tia Anne

Wow, that's beautiful! So is the bike!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Tia Anne

Come on Tia! Who wouldn't honk at that? And the sweet ride too! Love the digs.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •