Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Yard work sweating and a cool breeze and I am happy today plus the still looking cute

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Oh I also went to a place called at Charlotte Russe in the mall $60 got me a dress a very nice pair of boots and a leather jacket and right now all their shoes are 50% off if they were yesterday oh and I shrunk 4 inches since starting hormones of course I could have been off on my height in the first place lol

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Charlene2017

I had my first electrolysis appointment today.  Started with the upper lip as I was told it was more painful than other areas so wanted to have it over and done with.  Plus, it should make the rest a cake walk.  It did sting a little but I wasn't going to let that stop me, even without the numbing cream.  I couldn't find any but she told me where to get some for next time.

I think the 4 advil's helped.

I am so excited and happy that my wife is on board with this.  Last year when I brought it up, not so much.  I have to take things slow with her, so I will (hopefully).  Can't wait for the day when I don't have to look in the mirror and grab the stupid razor for my face.

;
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: Charlene2017 on October 06, 2018, 07:33:49 PM
I had my first electrolysis appointment today.  Started with the upper lip as I was told it was more painful than other areas so wanted to have it over and done with.  Plus, it should make the rest a cake walk.  It did sting a little but I wasn't going to let that stop me, even without the numbing cream.  I couldn't find any but she told me where to get some for next time.

I think the 4 advil's helped.

I am so excited and happy that my wife is on board with this.  Last year when I brought it up, not so much.  I have to take things slow with her, so I will (hopefully).  Can't wait for the day when I don't have to look in the mirror and grab the stupid razor for my face.

I'm so glad you're now taking steps to get rid of your facial hair, Charlene! You seem to have a great attitude about getting it done, one hair at a time :) I've been getting laser and will switch to electrolysis soon. The numbing  cream really helps; hope you can get some. And I will be sure to take my advils too.

I'm also glad that you have the support of your wife. A true blessing.

Hugs and three cheers for a hairless face!

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

jkredman

For me it's something very small.

Waking up this morning and I slid my legs past each other.  (I shaved them yesterday.)

I was struck by, even though I'm very early in my transition, how silky & smooth they were against each other.  It felt / feels SOOO RIGHT!!!!

Kate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Anne Blake on October 05, 2018, 10:17:23 PM
Had a fun thing happen today. I was heading out for breakfast and a workout at the gym, dressed in my workout togs and a denim skirt and on a whim decided to ride Sweet Rose (my scooter) for the trip. So I threw on a pair of boots and a riding jacket....this was the first time I ever rode my bike in a skirt. It was good enough that I got honked at by a passing driver....sweet and it doesn't happen often for this grandma.

I know, picture or it didn't happen.

Tia Anne

psst, Lori says that you have to ride, or bring, it down with you. We can do some cruisin'

the one caveat, I don't ride so I'd be a new passenger behind Lori. Maybe we should practice first .... scary ....
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
psst, Lori says that you have to ride, or bring, it down with you. We can do some cruisin'

I heard that airlines allow you to check sporting equipment...

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Anne Blake

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

the one caveat, I don't ride so I'd be a new passenger behind Lori. Maybe we should practice first .... scary ....

I would love to but riding to Florida in January is more than I can handle and while I can check two 70 lb bags for free, my scooter is about 500 lbs over that limit.....and the Rose only has a solo saddle.

Both Deb and I are still really looking forward to visiting with you but it will be using a rental car.

Tia Anne
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Anne Blake on October 08, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I would love to but riding to Florida in January is more than I can handle and while I can check two 70 lb bags for free, my scooter is about 500 lbs over that limit.....and the Rose only has a solo saddle.

Both Deb and I are still really looking forward to visiting with you but it will be using a rental car.

Tia Anne

I totally understand that. It was one of those wistful, never happen, kind of statements. We are looking forward to January'ish. **hoping nothing interferes**
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Complete

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 06, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Yard work sweating and a cool breeze and I am happy today plus the still looking cute

Nothing better than just being yourself. Looking good.☺

•  

StealthStilettos

Ok so maybe not all today per se, but on 10-2 my girlfriend officially proposed to me, was our 8 year anniversary, but can officially call her my fiancee now, and her as well, was super cute, she used a plastic sizing ring to propose, and I love it, cause I hate the thought of gem stones. Also almost 6 weeks into hrt and I've been stupid happy, but wow actually feeling anything is simply amazing! Taking my pills every day makes me stupid giddy, cant help it lol. Fiancee asked me if I wanted her to fix my toe nails, I sheepishly said yes, but now they are a beautiful sparkly pink. Also I love to cuddle her now, which is a huge change as I used to hate being touched. Only thing I'm missing now is friends, does anyone have the line app, if so please pm me. But seriously, damn never thought life would feel this good! And she says I have a boob now lol, lefty is growing like its the last day on Earth lol.

•  

Gabrielle66

So, I'm a day late. This was for yesterday. I had the day off from work so I smoked a tri tip on my offset smoker. I know that might seem like something trivial to most people but I haven't smoked anything in 6 weeks. I have been so obsessed with my gender identity that little things in life have just stopped. This seemed like the perfect thing to try to get my life back to some kind of normalcy. We had a nice dinner and I was able to enjoy some wafting pecan smoke again. It was a beautiful day and I smiled. Love and faith.

Gabrielle
  •  

SiobhánF

Got me a girlfriend. We're at about the same place in transition and we like the same stuff, as well as think a lot alike. Now, for our first date and shopping. I can tell it's gonna be a long-lasting relationship. UwU
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sonja

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 09, 2018, 05:21:14 PM
Got me a girlfriend. We're at about the same place in transition and we like the same stuff, as well as think a lot alike. Now, for our first date and shopping. I can tell it's gonna be a long-lasting relationship. UwU
@SiobhánF

Oh WOW Siobhán that's great news, Hope your date goes well!

@StealthStilettos - Congratulations on your engagement!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 09, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

@SiobhánF
Well, this is wonderful news....   don't keep us in suspense, your followers will want more details (discrete of course) as things start progressing....   we want to definitely read about your first date and shopping trip together....
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: StealthStilettos on October 09, 2018, 03:00:38 AM
Ok so maybe not all today per se, but on 10-2 my girlfriend officially proposed to me, was our 8 year anniversary, but can officially call her my fiancee now, and her as well, was super cute, she used a plastic sizing ring to propose, and I love it, cause I hate the thought of gem stones. Also almost 6 weeks into hrt and I've been stupid happy, but wow actually feeling anything is simply amazing! Taking my pills every day makes me stupid giddy, cant help it lol. Fiancee asked me if I wanted her to fix my toe nails, I sheepishly said yes, but now they are a beautiful sparkly pink. Also I love to cuddle her now, which is a huge change as I used to hate being touched. Only thing I'm missing now is friends, does anyone have the line app, if so please pm me. But seriously, damn never thought life would feel this good! And she says I have a boob now lol, lefty is growing like its the last day on Earth lol.

@StealthStilettos
Wowzers !!! This is fantastic news that you bring to us.

Also it is great to hear about your HRT progress in just 6 weeks.... at that point in your HRT regimen things will start happening more quickly and more significantly... but patience is still definitely required.  Changes with HRT are usually not as fast as we want, but changes will happen as you continue your journey....  Patience is required.

.... and now you have another journey with your new fiancée
                   CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Thank you for sharing with all of us.  I will be eagerly looking for your updates as you feel so led to post them.
Hugs, and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on October 02, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
I went to court and at 11am today Oct 2nd 2018
I became Bobbie LeAnn ***** sex female.
Legally!

It is official

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on October 03, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Thank you Danielle

It is a wonderful feeling using my new name. I wasted no time and went and got my drivers licence changed to my new name and where it says "Sex" there is the most wonderful "F" next to it.

Love

Bobbie LeAnn

@Bobbie Ann
Dear Bobbie LeAnn:
Have you come down from cloud nine yet over have your legal name and gender on important documents? ???
It is so affirming to have this important milestone checked-off in your transition journey.
I am so very, very happy for you and am singing the "happy song" with you.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

StealthStilettos

Ahh thank you, these last few months have been a bit of a whirlwind, from me starting a new job after 4 years of being a stay at home parent, starting hrt by getting lucky and filling a dropped appointment that allowed me to start in just a couple months with informed consent, to the fiance just starting a new gig as well after being in a job she hated for the last few years. So tons of changes to improve our lives, and believe me when I say I have plenty of patience, at times it actually feels everything has been going at warp speed, which has been exhilarating and some what scary at the same time. Seems my body is just soaking up the E, even at what's basically a starter dose. It's hard not to feel so unprepared for all of this at times, but on the same hand its something I felt I needed since I was a teen, and actually being on the hormones and having that fog lifted thoroughly confirmed it. I've read so many accounts that mirror my current state, but nothing does it justice as experiencing it yourself. It is indeed quite a ride, and I'm just getting started.

•  

StealthStilettos

Yay, figured out the ticker, that counts as making me happy right?!?! XD

Also serious about if anyone has the Line app, please pm me, super fun messaging app that I use for gaming, but would be great if I had some other girls to chat with, not to deter from this amazing site, just something I use consistently daily. Plus stickers!!!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Artesia on October 03, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
Yesterday was officially my first birthday as me.  My coworkers came out and sang happy birthday to me and used my true name for the first time EVER in a birthday song.  I was so happy!  They made me cry, it was an amazing feeling to hear my name sang.  My fiancé gave me orchids for my birthday, they're my favorite flower.  My nephews made it to their first birthday, after being born early.

@Artesia
Happy Birthday to the "true" you.
WOW... this is fantastic news regarding your coworkers...
...and certainly is very affirming and confidence building for you.

... and your reported more fantastic news about your fiancé giving you ochids....
and also your nephews first birthday...

A day can't get much better than that!!!   I am so very happy for you.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful and joyous day with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle

•