MollyPants

I got my first male fail today :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Lynne

Quote from: MollyPants on October 16, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Based on your avatar I'm surprised this was your first one :) It's a great feeling, but it can be annoying when for example they don't let you pay with your own credit card because "you can't pay with your husband's card!" :D
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Lynne on October 16, 2018, 02:43:35 PM
Based on your avatar I'm surprised this was your first one :) It's a great feeling, but it can be annoying when for example they don't let you pay with your own credit card because "you can't pay with your husband's card!" :D
Thank you! Oh gosh that's going to be an interesting situation! I hadn't even thought it might be an issue! Haha

•  

jkredman

Had my first conversation with my 'Transition Coach!!!!!'

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

cargurl72

Got myself put on a waiting list for  MTF GRS with DR. Marcie Bowers. Things are really starting to come together.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: MollyPants on October 16, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
Thank you! Oh gosh that's going to be an interesting situation! I hadn't even thought it might be an issue! Haha

Many credit card companies will let you get a second card in another name, or so I'm told. I don't use them so I haven't tried it. Probably a good idea to get a picture ID from somewhere with that name on it if you can.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: Lynne on October 16, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

I had a similar experience, Lynne. I was at a grocery store and the cashier asked for my license because I was using a credit card. She studied the picture then looked at me and said, "Who's this?!" Like I had stolen the card. I haven't changed my name yet and can pass some days, so I explained the photo was of the "old me." She smiled :)

Let's celebrate the little things :)

Amie June
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: MollyPants on October 16, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

I'm so happy for you, Molly Pants! I still feel tingly inside when it happens :)

Amie June

Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

sarahc

Quote from: jkredman on October 16, 2018, 07:10:40 PM
Had my first conversation with my 'Transition Coach!!!!!'

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ooooo...I like the term "transition coach" a lot better than therapist! It works for me because that's kinda how the relationship is between me and my therapist, I mean coach!
----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

My hips and bottom have been getting slightly wider without me gaining any weight.   :)
There is a skosh bit more room at the waist too.

I noticed several of my pants being a bit tighter down there and my pants seem to ride up a bit more, so I may need to get a longer length or otherwise go for a better fit.  Maybe these will turn out to be usable ankle pants, you never know!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 17, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
My hips and bottom have been getting slightly wider without me gaining any weight.   :)

I noticed several of my pants being a bit tighter down there and my pants seem to ride up a bit more, so I may need to get a longer length or otherwise go for a better fit.  Maybe these will turn out to be usable ankle pants, you never know!

Chrissy

That's really exciting Chrissy!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: MollyPants on October 17, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

That's really exciting Chrissy!

Thanks.  The pants cannot go up too much more because of the hot dog and his two nutty friends  :)  sorta in the way, but perhaps there is a little inseam or rise slack left for a little more upward slippage.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

jkredman

The 3 skirts I ordered (Navy, Black, & Red). were delivered today.  They fit great and I really like how I look in the Red one.   

Now to find a top to go with it.

Kate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Amie June on October 17, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
I had a similar experience, Lynne. I was at a grocery store and the cashier asked for my license because I was using a credit card. She studied the picture then looked at me and said, "Who's this?!" Like I had stolen the card. I haven't changed my name yet and can pass some days, so I explained the photo was of the "old me." She smiled :)

Let's celebrate the little things :)

Amie June
All of the little things can lead up to a great big happy life

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: jkredman on October 17, 2018, 04:03:11 PM
The 3 skirts I ordered (Navy, Black, & Red). were delivered today.  They fit great and I really like how I look in the Red one.   

Now to find a top to go with it.

Kate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kate,

That is fantastic that they fit well.

I might try to find a nice white top first, as it could be a versatile neutral addition to your wardrobe, but just go pick something you really like for the red skirt.  Have fun!

Chrissy

•  

sarahc

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 17, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Chrissy

I really hope I am able to get hips...Right now I am a 38" waist and 42" hip. But I'm losing weight fast, and just hope that 42" hangs in there. If I can get down to 32-40, I'll be happy.
----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •  

SiobhánF

I got my name changed! I'm officially Bridget Siobhán Flanery. The commissioner was such a sweetheart too. I had my girlfriend with me, as well. Ooh! I can't wait until I get to be there for her name change hearing. ^_^

edit: I forgot to post a photo of my order. lol

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 17, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
I got my name changed! I'm officially Bridget Siobhán Flanery. The commissioner was such a sweetheart too. I had my girlfriend with me, as well. Ooh! I can't wait until I get to be there for her name change hearing. ^_^

@SiobhánF
Hello Bridget Siobhán Flanery,
I kinda thought that you would like to be addressed by your new full and legal name.

A very pretty name for sure!!   Congratulations to you on getting your name officially changed.
Certainly very exciting news and is one more thing that you can check off on your transition "to-do" list.

Thanks for posting your wonderful news.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 17, 2018, 09:06:34 PM
@SiobhánF
Hello Bridget Siobhán Flanery,
I kinda thought that you would like to be addressed by your new full and legal name.

A very pretty name for sure!!   Congratulations to you on getting your name officially changed.
Certainly very exciting news and is one more thing that you can check off on your transition "to-do" list.

Thanks for posting your wonderful news.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you, Danielle! :D
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•