Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sienna Grace

Cleavage! After 12 months of titrated hormones, this morning I saw genuine cleavage! I felt so happy I nearly danced out the door on my way to work.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Sienna Grace on October 23, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
Cleavage! After 12 months of titrated hormones, this morning I saw genuine cleavage! I felt so happy I nearly danced out the door on my way to work.

That is wonderful

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

RoryL

It's the little things, more often than not. Today I was uploading my new photo to an online site and somehow ended up with a "similar images" search page. Every picture (save one of a nondescript man wearing eyeglasses similar to mine) was of other women. 

I guess I basically "pass" when it comes to internet image search engines, and that makes me feel more confident (and happy!) about my appearance at this point in my transition!
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: RoryL on October 23, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
It's the little things, more often than not. Today I was uploading my new photo to an online site and somehow ended up with a "similar images" search page. Every picture (save one of a nondescript man wearing eyeglasses similar to mine) was of other women. 

I guess I basically "pass" when it comes to internet image search engines, and that makes me feel more confident (and happy!) about my appearance at this point in my transition!

You are right.  It is often about the little things that can make you smile.
I love wearing my diamond (cubic zirconia) stud earrings almost to the point I never want to take them off!

They just seem to brighten up your face.  These might be overkill when wearing Ts and jeans but
I almost, but not quite completely, just do not care, unless I was going to play some contact sports.

They are not huge, just pretty.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

AoifeB

I bought some new clothes. Some leggings and a couple shirts.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: AoifeB on October 23, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
I bought some new clothes. Some leggings and a couple shirts.

@AoifeB
It is definitely fun to shop for clothing that was a mystery in the past.   
This is only the beginning, consider this a warmup to more clothes shopping....
... the favorite pass time for women.

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sienna Grace on October 23, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

@Sienna Grace

Thank you for sharing your good news...
...and do know that this is just the beginning, there will be more changes coming as you continue your journey.

Please keep posting your updates so we can rejoice with you as you notice more changes.
Danielle

•  

AoifeB

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 23, 2018, 03:59:59 PM
@AoifeB
It is definitely fun to shop for clothing that was a mystery in the past.   
This is only the beginning, consider this a warmup to more clothes shopping....
... the favorite pass time for women.

Danielle

Oh, I've gotten very familiar with retail therapy. Been building up my closet and having lots of fun. Even bought a dress.
  •  

Sienna Grace

Quote from: RoryL on October 23, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

I'm not sure about the algorithmic machinations of internet search engines, but to my very human eyes you look 100% beautifully female Rory 🌞
  •  

yella

•  

Arianna Valentine

I went out today wearing my Halloween costume I got smiles and thank you for making people's days and thumbs up everybody loves my Halloween costume and it makes me feel good

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 24, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
I went out today wearing my Halloween costume I got smiles and thank you for making people's days and thumbs up everybody loves my Halloween costume and it makes me feel good

@Arianna Valentine
It is so nice to see your happy face.... great photos....
... and it is nice to see a halloween costume that is not meant to be scary or frightning...
Happy is much better.   You must have had a fun time going out and about.

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 24, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

That is a nice costume!  It was great that you could make some people smile!

Chrissy
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 24, 2018, 03:10:01 PM
@Arianna Valentine
It is so nice to see your happy face.... great photos....
... and it is nice to see a halloween costume that is not meant to be scary or frightning...
Happy is much better.   You must have had a fun time going out and about.

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle
Thank you very much I had so much fun even though I was only out for a couple hours it was still a great time

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Well it was yesterday but I had a customer whom I've visited at least once a year for the past four years ask "So what happened to deadname?  Did you take over for him?"

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 24, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
Well it was yesterday but I had a customer whom I've visited at least once a year for the past four years ask "So what happened to deadname?  Did you take over for him?"

Wow.  That is cool.

Chrissy
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I was pretty happy for sure.  My good old boy customer from the backwoods of Kentucky on the other hand didn't seem so pleased with the explanation.

But if he was hateful about it, he didn't do it to my face.  He needed me there more than I needed to be there. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 24, 2018, 08:47:29 PM
I was pretty happy for sure.  My good old boy customer from the backwoods of Kentucky on the other hand didn't seem so pleased with the explanation.

But if he was hateful about it, he didn't do it to my face.  He needed me there more than I needed to be there.
Okay now that brings me to a question are you from Kentucky and if so what part?

•  

Colleen_definitely

No, have a few customers to visit in Louisville and Lexington from time to time.  Well until the end of next month when my resignation takes effect.

I'm from California and Arizona, though I did live at Fort Knox for about 18 weeks in the summer and fall of 1999.

•