Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 01, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
Hi, Dietlind.  It must be a relief to have the doubt replaced by certainty.  Congratulations on starting HRT!
Ha ha!  "Junk yard" is such an appropriate name for it, don't you think? ;)
I think that was a typical Freudian slip!  But whatever place we can send that guy to, is fine, as long as it is far away and ugly!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Michelle_P

I keep seeing a strange woman at the end of the hallway in my apartment.  I just get a glimpse our of the corner of my eye.  She's sort of cute in an older woman's sort of way.

I finally managed to confront her head on in the bathroom this morning...

I broke down, crying with happiness.  I'm here.  I'm real and complete, after so many decades of being buried alive.

(It takes a while for self-image to catch up with reality, but when it does...  Wow.  And I do cry easily.  Just ask my girlfriend.)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Michelle_P on November 01, 2018, 08:52:04 PM
I keep seeing a strange woman at the end of the hallway in my apartment.  I just get a glimpse our of the corner of my eye.  She's sort of cute in an older woman's sort of way.

I finally managed to confront her head on in the bathroom this morning...

I broke down, crying with happiness.  I'm here.  I'm real and complete, after so many decades of being buried alive.

(It takes a while for self-image to catch up with reality, but when it does...  Wow.  And I do cry easily.  Just ask my girlfriend.)

That was an absolutely beautiful and touching experience Michelle.  I am so happy for you.
Thank you for sharing.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

My petition for name and gender change has been granted and my FFS has been approved.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Donica on November 02, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
My petition for name and gender change has been granted and my FFS has been approved.
Congratulations just remember don't let it bother you when people call you by your dead name because it will happen quite a bit it still happens to me lol

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Donica on November 02, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
Congrats!  What is required to get that petition approved?

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 02, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
Congratulations just remember don't let it bother you when people call you by your dead name because it will happen quite a bit it still happens to me lol

That is why I am training them today already.  My new name is not that different to my old name, and I hope it will sink in fast!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 02, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
That is why I am training them today already.  My new name is not that different to my old name, and I hope it will sink in fast!
That is an awesome idea training them but I do hope that they take to it quickly to there's nothing worse than being constantly called by your dead name

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Dietlind on November 02, 2018, 02:47:23 PM
Congrats!  What is required to get that petition approved?

It all depends on which state or region you live in but pretty much, for the lower 48, it just requires a few legal document to be filled out and filed with your local Superior Court. They are very strict about being filled out properly and presented in the right order as well. In California, Once all the document have been filed with the Hall Of Justice Civil clerk and about $435 dollars later, they are sent to a judge for review and approval. As of 09/01/2018, California no longer requires a hearing before a judge and no longer requires a Declaration of physician for name and gender change. As stated in Document SB-179.

Once the Judge has signed you court order, You will need 3 or 4 certified copies at about $25 dollars a piece. These certified copies and a few more forms are then taken to the SSA, DMV, Banks, Employer, Health care etc... and in that order as well. The SSA and the DMV both have their separate forms that must be filled out.

All of these forms can be easily found online.

Hope this helps!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Linde

Thanks Donica.  If all get like planned, I hope I also will be in that position. in the nearer future!  I hope that my intersex thing speeds everything up a little!

•  

Arianna Valentine

I got myself a new phone today

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

•  

sophie1904

Arrived in Marbella for my facial feminisation surgery on Tuesday :)

New birth certificate arrived last week as well and I started presenting full-time at work with no issues whatsoever.

It's been a good few weeks <3
  •  

Linde

Quote from: sophie1904 on November 03, 2018, 05:48:19 PM
Arrived in Marbella for my facial feminisation surgery on Tuesday :)

New birth certificate arrived last week as well and I started presenting full-time at work with no issues whatsoever.

It's been a good few weeks <3
congratulation!  I would not mind to be in Marbella without any surgeries planned, just be there and enjoy it!

•  

Linde

I think I am becoming a woman, and slowly be leaving my guy behind!  Two of my girlfriends took me to the Edison Mall in fort Myers to shop with me for woman,s stuff.  I found some real nice stuff in a small boutique, an elegant flowing panst skirt that goes all the way to my feet, and a nice lacy top for it.  I can now go to any gala!  I also bought a pair of leggings with a miniskirt attached, and a long cardigan type of sweater.  I now know that pants for me need to be L and tops need to be XL.  And we went shoe shopping.  My ideal ladies shoe size is 10 1/2, and if I wear those nylon liners in them, I can wear an 11.
To op the day of, I got my ears piercend and am wearing now some rhinestone studs in them.  We went to Macy's and found some nice necklaces and some cologne!

Now I have to wait what estrogen will be doing to my body before I buy anything else to wear!

Both of my friends feel that i should be full time from now on.  The only person who identified me as male was the young lady punching holes into my poor ear lobes, but she needed to see my ID!  Everybody else called me ma'm (or honey or sweety).

I am now split, because I hate to wear my rather cheap (but supposedly good looking) wig, because I wanted to wait until my hair has grown enough to make some kind of a female hairdo with it.

I would put some pics up, but I have no idea how to do this (stupid Medicis)

•  

Arianna Valentine

I went out and found the type of sweater that I have always wanted but could never wear due to not having transitioned yet but I'm wearing it is so warm and fuzzy and yes the pants are the pre ripped jeans which I swore I would never wear but oh my God they are so comfortable I think I got him a size bigger than what I needed though

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 03, 2018, 07:54:30 PM
I think I am becoming a woman, and slowly be leaving my guy behind!  Two of my girlfriends took me to the Edison Mall in fort Myers to shop with me for woman,s stuff.  I found some real nice stuff in a small boutique, an elegant flowing panst skirt that goes all the way to my feet, and a nice lacy top for it.  I can now go to any gala!  I also bought a pair of leggings with a miniskirt attached, and a long cardigan type of sweater.  I now know that pants for me need to be L and tops need to be XL.  And we went shoe shopping.  My ideal ladies shoe size is 10 1/2, and if I wear those nylon liners in them, I can wear an 11.
To op the day of, I got my ears piercend and am wearing now some rhinestone studs in them.  We went to Macy's and found some nice necklaces and some cologne!

Now I have to wait what estrogen will be doing to my body before I buy anything else to wear!

Both of my friends feel that i should be full time from now on.  The only person who identified me as male was the young lady punching holes into my poor ear lobes, but she needed to see my ID!  Everybody else called me ma'm (or honey or sweety).

I am now split, because I hate to wear my rather cheap (but supposedly good looking) wig, because I wanted to wait until my hair has grown enough to make some kind of a female hairdo with it.

I would put some pics up, but I have no idea how to do this (stupid Medicis)
I think putting up pics with the app itself Tapatalk is actually a lot easier but I'm sure when Alaskan Danielle sees your post she's pretty good at advising how to post pictures from your computer as are a few of the other ladies

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 03, 2018, 09:02:37 PM
I think putting up pics with the app itself Tapatalk is actually a lot easier but I'm sure when Alaskan Danielle sees your post she's pretty good at advising how to post pictures from your computer as are a few of the other ladies

I hope so.  I am on Amazon Photo, but that seems not to link into this forum software

•  

Tara P

It's a small thing but someone at the store called me a lady  :)  I had a little makeup on but pretty modest/androgynous clothes.  Plus I'm super tall and not on HRT yet so I don't necessarily expect people to see me that way but it's nice to be wrong sometimes!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Kati P on November 05, 2018, 12:36:08 PM
It's a small thing but someone at the store called me a lady  :)  I had a little makeup on but pretty modest/androgynous clothes.  Plus I'm super tall and not on HRT yet so I don't necessarily expect people to see me that way but it's nice to be wrong sometimes!

Oh that sounds really nice!  Good for you.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •