Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on November 13, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
OMG... last night I stole pickles from my coworkers plates [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
I am glad that I am not the only one that does that.  When I eat lunch dinner with others, I notice that if they are not eating their pickles that come with a sandwich or perhaps olives on a salad that I ask for them.   
Also since I am well know at most of the eating places here where I live, I don't even have to ask any more, then they bring my hamburger, they automatically put lots more pickles on my plate.

Thanks for sharing this tidbit about your life!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jennifer M

I went shopping at [women's clothing chain] dressed en femme, the clerk was super helpful and addressed me as Jennifer. Now, if only I could do something about my addiction to clothes I don't need...

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

@Arianna Valentine:

Perfect lunch...   or anytime snack.   I love your choices, dill pickle and the little stuffed green olives....  those should satisfy your salt cravings for sure.   I have both of those items in my refrigerator all the time and extras in the pantry cupboards, although I always buy the bigger jars of both things.
Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle
I honestly thought that the pickles were going to satisfy my craving as well but they're vegan pickles with low sodium and they taste like water and vinegar cucumbers they do not taste like pickles to Fresh tasting they didn't ferment long enough for whatever

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Jennifer M on November 13, 2018, 06:13:34 PM
I went shopping at [women's clothing chain] dressed en femme, the clerk was super helpful and addressed me as Jennifer. Now, if only I could do something about my addiction to clothes I don't need...
OMG I have the same problem I have like a dozen dresses I literally have only wore most of them just to try them on lol

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 13, 2018, 06:29:12 PM
OMG I have the same problem I have like a dozen dresses I literally have only wore most of them just to try them on lol

@Jennifer M
@Arianna Valentine

It is no wonder that most women have a shopping addiction....   so many choices, such fun looking clothes, so much fun to try everything on and look at yourself.....

Just be careful to watch your budget...  it can get out of hand so easily when shopping for women's clothes and shoes.

Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

That sounds like a wonderful shopping experience.   :)

Enjoy the fun of shopping for all the cute and stylish clothing.

Savor the purchases of those things that look so good on you and are also on sale!  Double win!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Anastasia E

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 02:15:54 PM
@Anastasia E
Taking that very first dose of your HRT regimine is so very exciting and perhaps causes a little apprehension as well. 
Mark this day down on your calendar and make note of it in your journal.

Hang on now for a very exciting ride... lots to come your way. 
Please keep us updated as you feel comfortable doing so.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited, even though I know it'll probably be a few weeks before I notice anything different  :D

Probably the first time in my life I've been able to sympathize with people who say they wish they could close their eyes and have a few months pass by without having to live them :)

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 06:11:41 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
I am glad that I am not the only one that does that.  When I eat lunch dinner with others, I notice that if they are not eating their pickles that come with a sandwich or perhaps olives on a salad that I ask for them.   
Also since I am well know at most of the eating places here where I live, I don't even have to ask any more, then they bring my hamburger, they automatically put lots more pickles on my plate.

Thanks for sharing this tidbit about your life!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

What is it about pickles? I love them and lemons. I'm always stealing them too.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Anastasia E on November 13, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm really excited, even though I know it'll probably be a few weeks before I notice anything different  :D

Probably the first time in my life I've been able to sympathize with people who say they wish they could close their eyes and have a few months pass by without having to live them :)
Be careful with that kind of wish or you might end up like Sdam Sandler's character in Click.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
@Jennifer M
@Arianna Valentine

It is no wonder that most women have a shopping addiction....   so many choices, such fun looking clothes, so much fun to try everything on and look at yourself.....

Just be careful to watch your budget...  it can get out of hand so easily when shopping for women's clothes and shoes.

Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle
I don't know if it's the fun the pretty the sexy some of them are even thinning but I love dresses and skirts by the way forgot to say before I love your new profile picture you are absolutely gorgeous girl

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NatalieRene on November 13, 2018, 07:48:10 PM
What is it about pickles? I love them and lemons. I'm always stealing them too.
@NatalieRene
Salt cravings are a part of HRT especially if the HRT regimen includes Spironolactone ... which is not only a necessary T-Blocker but it is also a diuretic, a water pill which eliminates water (and salt) in the body, therefore your body then wants to replace those things... thirst and salt cravings ensue....

Also, when dehydrated, you are more subject to muscle cramps, particularly in your legs, and unfortunately at night when you are trying to sleep...  many nights I when I wake up with leg cramps I will go get a large glass of water, eat a pickle or two... and if the cramps continue I will even take a small drink of pickle juice... it really does help. 

When taking HRT or any meds it is very important to stay hydrated, drink lots of water and fluids even if you don't feel excessively thirsty... this helps to flush toxins out of your body. 

My salt cravings include not only dill pickles, but also olives, potato chips, salty nuts and salty foods in general....

Danielle

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well I am off work for 2 days and going thursday to see MMR Canada in niagara falls with my bff I can't wait I am so excited still trying to figure out what I am going to wear
  •  

Linde

Welcome in the clothing shopping til you drop club!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

A fear fell of my shoulders alte this afternoon.  My neighbors across the street (there are only a very few houses here, mot of everything is jungle) are from Cuba.  And I always scooted into my garage to make sure they would not see me in my girls mode.  I was concerned with them being Latinos (extremely nice neighbors), they might have difficulties with me tuning into a woman.  Well my neighbor caught me today, and came over for a talk.  I explained everything to him and he had the top of the cool reactions!  he said great, now that you are a woman and need help for some stuff, just let me know, and I will help you!  That was it, no drama, no climax, just a very nice and comforting reaction!

And I felt bad about my thoughts about Latino, etc.  I was clearly racist without realizing it!  Because of my Jewish mother, I try to be as anti racist as I can, and here I fell into the racist trap!

•  

ChrissyRyan

While presenting as basically male today, two ladies at break at a workshop told me that they liked my colorful socks.  One said that she would wear them at times as they would go well with some of her pants and jeans. So the three of us sat down and talked about the socks a bit. Then we talked about shoes some, including why many ladies have so many pairs of them and styles.  It was a fun and livey conversation!  :) 

They did not say anything about my female button-up office/business wear solid color blouse under my guy sweater, I gather it or my cami was not obvious.  Without the sweater, the ladies likely would have noticed my blouse, as it has bust darts to give me some more room up there, and it has back seams for gentle curve shaping.

The open bust cami shapewear, if placed right, actually squashes down my boobs a bit, like a binder.  Placed another way, the cami shapewear pushes my boobs up, even when I am not wearing a bra.  Very nice!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I went to pick up a dress that I had to have repaired from the cleaner repair place and the gentleman behind the counter kept referring to me as ma'am and he said it about a dozen times just to emphasize that he was saying ma'am I guess or just to let me know that he sees I'm a woman but it made me really happy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 14, 2018, 07:16:34 PM
I went to pick up a dress that I had to have repaired from the cleaner repair place and the gentleman behind the counter kept referring to me as ma'am and he said it about a dozen times just to emphasize that he was saying ma'am I guess or just to let me know that he sees I'm a woman but it made me really happy

Arianna,

That was very nice.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

I went some more cloth, shoes, purse and necklace shopping.  I was dressed femle, but had no make up on just my normal male face with my rather short hair kind of female done.  The lady who controlled the changing rooms pointed to the guys changing rooms, but I told her that I was going to the ladies ones, and she said "of course".  A young man at the checkout called me ma'm.  50/50 passing with a male head an top of female clothing is not all that bad (I think)

Today was also the first day ever in my entire life that I wore a skirt.  Definitely a new and somewhat different feeling.  I am not sure whether I like it to be fully exposed to the elements down at my parts!

That's how I went today (I hope this link will work)  san's my doggy
https://imgur.com/sRcpqDa

•  

Kendra

Dietlind you look great!  I also found skirts took a few times to get used to but really like them now. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

KarynMcD

Quote from: Dietlind on November 13, 2018, 11:14:57 PM
I was concerned with them being Latinos (extremely nice neighbors), they might have difficulties with me tuning into a woman. 

Being from a Latino family, they usually have no problems at all with others being LGBTQ, as long as it's not in their family.
  •