Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 19, 2018, 03:37:45 PM
@Arianna Valentine
Dear Arianna:
You are turning into quite a fashionista...
New fuzzy and furry slippers ... your new nail salon manicure
... and you selected a beautiful color for your nails too!
You are looking wonderful indeed.
Hugs,
Danielle
Thank you very much Danielle

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Jin on November 19, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
Washing machine ate my favorite thong, so Eve took me shopping for new panties!
Sorry about you losing your favorite thong but shopping hello worth it now you can turn around and buy 10 of your favorite lol

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 19, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
Yes it's my favorite too I actually went to Walmart and bought color red call Valentine red and it actually looked like my fingernails were bleeding

@Arianna Valentine

Wow Arianna sounds perfect!! nails Looking great!!

Sonja.
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 19, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
Yes it's my favorite too I actually went to Walmart and bought color red call Valentine red and it actually looked like my fingernails were bleeding

Bleeding cuteness!
Love the color!
Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 19, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
Went to the nail salon and decided to try dips for the first time

You have the same color I have on my nails!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 19, 2018, 09:46:56 PM
You have the same color I have on my nails!
It was somebody has to have good taste right I guess it's up to me and you LOL

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 19, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
It was somebody has to have good taste right I guess it's up to me and you LOL

You say it sister, you say it!

•  

MollyPants

I've taken another step towards starting HRT :) fingers crossed I'll be able to get everything done in time for Christmas.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: MollyPants on November 20, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
I've taken another step towards starting HRT :) fingers crossed I'll be able to get everything done in time for Christmas.

Terrific!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: MollyPants on November 20, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

I hope everything goes well for you!

•  

sarahc

In the past two days, I got my HRT appointment with my new primary care physician and first electrolysis appointment set for the beginning of January.

I am so excited - this is happening!
----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: sarahc on November 20, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
In the past two days, I got my HRT appointment with my new primary care physician and first electrolysis appointment set for the beginning of January.

I am so excited - this is happening!

Sarah,

I can see why you are excited!  That is wonderful news!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jin

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 19, 2018, 04:18:05 PM
Sorry about you losing your favorite thong but shopping hello worth it now you can turn around and buy 10 of your favorite lol

Arianna, yes it was worth it. The old one was getting a bit ragged anyhow. She bought me a 3-pack very similar (why can you never find the exact style next trip?), one very lacy 'Date Night' hot pink number, and let me pick out some everyday microfibers. I chose pink, lavender, and baby blue. I have the pink on today.
Keep on keeping on Honey, we love  you!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Anastasia E

Having my first session of laser tomorrow! Just had an initial consult and got to try the laser on my neck. It stung and I could smell hair burning, which is reassuring. It honestly wasn't as painful as I expected, but I imagine the little jabs add up! But they were really nice and very supportive of trans clients (which makes sense I guess, we do pay their wages  :D).

Just having my face done for now, but if I am happy with the result I am planning a session on chest and legs for next month.

It's pretty hard on my budget, but so worth it.. body hair is definitely my biggest source of dysphoria.

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Anastasia E on November 20, 2018, 12:25:48 PM
Having my first session of laser tomorrow! Just had an initial consult and got to try the laser on my neck. It stung and I could smell hair burning, which is reassuring. It honestly wasn't as painful as I expected, but I imagine the little jabs add up! But they were really nice and very supportive of trans clients (which makes sense I guess, we do pay their wages  :D).

Just having my face done for now, but if I am happy with the result I am planning a session on chest and legs for next month.

It's pretty hard on my budget, but so worth it.. body hair is definitely my biggest source of dysphoria.
hey @Anastasia E

That's great, from all my research and the professional outfit I'm signed up with in NZ for this, you want to do at least 8 sessions before evaluating further IE electrolysis for stubborn/light hairs. spaced 6 weeks apart. Is your plan something similar?

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Anastasia E

Quote from: Sonja on November 20, 2018, 03:33:01 PM
hey @Anastasia E

That's great, from all my research and the professional outfit I'm signed up with in NZ for this, you want to do at least 8 sessions before evaluating further IE electrolysis for stubborn/light hairs. spaced 6 weeks apart. Is your plan something similar?

Take care,

Sonja.

They recommended 4 weeks between each session for the face, and I am planning 8-12 sessions depending on how effective it is. Hoping for at least ~90% reduction before I resort to electrolysis for the remainder (fingers crossed for good results!).

I think electrolysis to some degree is definitely necessary. From what I understand it's not possible to get every stubborn hair with laser even under ideal conditions.

•  

Arianna Valentine

I blew a brake hose in my car the reason I'm happy is I was parked when it happened and looked and the other side is about to blow to

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 20, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
I blew a brake hose in my car the reason I'm happy is I was parked when it happened and looked and the other side is about to blow to

@Arianna Valentine:
Yes, you should be quite happy that this did not happen when you were traveling down the road and eventually needed to stop...   happy and fortunate for sure.

Safety items like brakes, steering and tires can not be fooled around with... 
I am very glad that you are OK... sounds like you may need a complete brake overhaul include brake lines.   
Safety first.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 20, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
@Arianna Valentine:
Yes, you should be quite happy that this did not happen when you were traveling down the road and eventually needed to stop...   happy and fortunate for sure.

Safety items like brakes, steering and tires can not be fooled around with... 
I am very glad that you are OK... sounds like you may need a complete brake overhaul include brake lines.   
Safety first.
Hugs,
Danielle
Yeah my nephew came up and drove it to the auto repair shop with a block away and they looked at it both front hoses leading to the calipers are bad one went out the other had a crack in it and was about to go out so they replace both of them for 250 bucks and they checked all the other lines and everything else looked good

•  

Lynne

I played with FaceApp for a few hours to see what I would look like with blond hair and now I'm laughing like an idiot for the last hour because I could totally pull off the mindless bimbo look, which would be great fun at my next programming exam in front of an international committee :D It would throw them off a little bit at the beginning I think :D
  •