News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on November 23, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
I have an appointment for a CT Facial scan for FFS today.

@Donica
Dear Donica:
WOW, this is really great news for you...
... this is obviously an important next step for your transition.

I will be eager to see your followup reports...
... and, of course, when the date is finally set for surgery
then we can all count down the days with you.

Happy days ahead.
Thank you for sharing and posting.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Linde

I wish you ladies lots of fun with the breast jiggle, and good luck with the skull scan!

I was out today without my wig (I hate that thing).  But my hair is now getting slowly beyond that short male style into a short woman hair length.  And I dried it to look nice and fluffy.  I had to return some stuff at a store, and the lady at the customer service desk said:   I really like the way you do your hair ma'm.  This was the first time eve that my hair passed as female!  It's getting there, slowly but surly, but way to slow for my taste!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Donica

Oh Danielle!!! After I got home from my CT Facial for FFS, I found my new driver's license for me in my mailbox. I was so worried about my picture, put it came out great. I look feminine. Squeeeeetears. It's really me!!!!!!
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 23, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica:
WOW, this is really great news for you...
... this is obviously an important next step for your transition.

I will be eager to see your followup reports...
... and, of course, when the date is finally set for surgery
then we can all count down the days with you.

Happy days ahead.
Thank you for sharing and posting.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on November 23, 2018, 05:41:47 PM
I wish you ladies lots of fun with the breast jiggle, and good luck with the skull scan!

I was out today without my wig (I hate that thing).  But my hair is now getting slowly beyond that short male style into a short woman hair length.  And I dried it to look nice and fluffy.  I had to return some stuff at a store, and the lady at the customer service desk said:   I really like the way you do your hair ma'm.  This was the first time eve that my hair passed as female!  It's getting there, slowly but surly, but way to slow for my taste!

Great news!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on November 23, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
Oh Danielle!!! After I got home from my CT Facial for FFS, I found my new driver's license for me in my mailbox. I was so worried about my picture, put it came out great. I look feminine. Squeeeeetears. It's really me!!!!!!
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

@Donica
Dear Donica:
Good news is happening for you in a big way....  yes indeed, getting documents like Driver's Licenses, Car Titles, Passports, Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, etc.... showing your "Donica" picture and with a correct Gender is so very affirming and confidence building.   
I am so very happy for you regarding how things are progressing in your transition.

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dietlind on November 23, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

@Dietlind

It is such a wonderful feeling when we are gendered correctly and addressed by the correct female pronouns and greetings....   getting rid of the wig and going out and about with your natural hair as long as that makes sense, is so liberating and even if it is shorter than you want, you do know that there are a lot of very feminine short hair styles and a lot of women that prefer their hair like that...  it is certainly easier to deal with when getting dressed and ready to go out.

Thanks for posting your good report.
Best wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 23, 2018, 03:54:38 AM
How long did it take to get that long?

I am awake for another reason, my entire face is itching because my skin is peeling after the microneedeling procedure I had done last Monday.  It feels like the peeling of skin after a gigantic sun burn.
I don't know if that is positive or negative, because the new skin should be beautiful (at least I was promised it would be).  Currently it just itches like crazy!
For my hair to get as long as it is now I think it took maybe around 8 months or so I think I just started taking the Biotin and it actually seems to help speed it up a little bit

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Donica

Dear @Dietlind! I know my new avatar doesn't show it but it has taken me 15 months to grow my hair down about 4 inches past my shoulders. My bangs are still too short as yet. I can't put them behind my ears and no where near long enough to put my bangs in a ponytail. I'm guessing it will take another 15 months for that.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

AoifeB

Refilled my HRT prescription today, cashier at Walgreens said she loved my leather leggings.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Donica on November 24, 2018, 04:16:07 PM
Dear @Dietlind! I know my new avatar doesn't show it but it has taken me 15 months to grow my hair down about 4 inches past my shoulders. My bangs are still too short as yet. I can't put them behind my ears and no where near long enough to put my bangs in a ponytail. I'm guessing it will take another 15 months for that.
I would be very happy if my hair would be as long as the hair you have on your avatar!  I think as soon as your hair covers your ears you can start to have more feminin hair dos!  My hair is now just touching the top of my ears, and I have gigantic ears (probably could compete with Jumbo from Disney).  To get your avatar length, I would have to wait another 8 months (1/2 inch per month).  My son gets married in June 2019, which means I barely would make that length.  Now I ave to really think hard, should I attend his wedding as his dad (man), or as his second mom (female)?

My ex feels I should go as his dad to make sure I don't steel the show away from him and his bride.

It is not easy to be a trans parent!

•  

ChrissyRyan

After an early showering and coffee, I decided to enjoy a nice lavender scented bath.
Great choice! 

It still smells so good!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Allison S

The heat is higher and I feel it. It beats being cold, so I'm happy about that.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 25, 2018, 07:58:33 AM
After an early showering and coffee, I decided to enjoy a nice lavender scented bath.
Great choice! 

It still smells so good!   :)

Chrissy
I have not been I a bath tub for many, many years.  In fact, my house has a shower only in the master bath (it is large enough to dance in).  The only bath tub I have is in the guest bath, and I never get the idea to use it!

My old house used to have an extra large whirl pool tub,  and I enjoyed that with different salts in.

•  

Linde

Today was a super first for me!  For the first time ever in my entire life I went to the lady's bath room!!!!!!
(drum roll, please).  I hate public bathroom like the pest, but I needed to go so bad today that I got all the guts I have into my brain, and just walked into the woman's side.  A few ladies were in the hand wash area, but none said a single word!  And later, the two ladies who were doing the check out, also gendered me right.  My hair must be getting long enough that my do now looks female enough to not be mistaken as a man anymore.  I could wear the wig, shown in the avatar, but I hate that thing!

•  

Jaime320

3rd voice lesson longest yet at 1 hr. Moved from e to b- now consistently up to a3. Having the normal trouble spots of H and w words. Oh well it's a marathon not a sprint. Downside-missed a social night with local trans group. Not enough time for both tonight.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I think I might have a girlfriend soon

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 27, 2018, 11:50:06 PM
I think I might have a girlfriend soon

I will keep my fingers and my toes crossed!
Good luck! (maybe she has a sister or girlfriend who is looking for a trans-woman, I am available)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 27, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
I will keep my fingers and my toes crossed!
Good luck! (maybe she has a sister or girlfriend who is looking for a trans-woman, I am available)
I will have to find out but she is a trans woman but still don't matter to me she's a great person and really cares about me so here's hoping

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 27, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
I will have to find out but she is a trans woman but still don't matter to me she's a great person and really cares about me so here's hoping

I feel that a transperson would be a better partner for us trans girls than would be a cis person.  We trans folks have certain things in common, which no cis person can really understand.  Cis people never ever even think about if they would be mis-gendered or not, while it is for us a constant point for anxiety!  And I have seen some cis women who easily could be mistaken for man, but who are so confident of the femininity that it does not even bother them concerning the aspect of not being gendered correct.
so, I think, another trans person would make a better partner for us trans girls!

Good luck, just keep a look out for her friend or sister!

•  

RoryL

Quote from: Dietlind on November 27, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
Today was a super first for me!  For the first time ever in my entire life I went to the lady's bath room!!!!!!
(drum roll, please).  I hate public bathroom like the pest, but I needed to go so bad today that I got all the guts I have into my brain, and just walked into the woman's side.  A few ladies were in the hand wash area, but none said a single word!  And later, the two ladies who were doing the check out, also gendered me right.  My hair must be getting long enough that my do now looks female enough to not be mistaken as a man anymore.  I could wear the wig, shown in the avatar, but I hate that thing!

Kudos on facing down your anxiety & taking this step! It's taken me a while to pass that particular milestone but am slowly getting more comfortable using public ladies' rooms. Plus, doesn't it feel SO GOOD when strangers gender you correctly? Shop clerks are becoming my favorite people these days, lol

SOOO with you on the dislike of wigs, much preferring a cute hat with my own hair sticking out from underneath. Though you may hate the wig, you do look great wearing it in your profile pic!
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•