News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophie1904

Feel the bathroom anxiety - still haven't conquered a public bathroom :(

However, today, my new Female passport arrived - I have officially been recognized, driving licence next up!

Sophie
  •  

NatalieRene

I am happy today for the continued weight loss. Since I started about a month ago I have lost 15 pounds and am down to 220.7 pounds.
  •  

Michelle_P

Waking up next to my girlfriend!

OK, waking up makes me happy at this stage of life. ;) Waking up with @Laurie next to me is a huge bonus!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 28, 2018, 08:15:18 AM
I feel that a transperson would be a better partner for us trans girls than would be a cis person.  We trans folks have certain things in common, which no cis person can really understand.  Cis people never ever even think about if they would be mis-gendered or not, while it is for us a constant point for anxiety!  And I have seen some cis women who easily could be mistaken for man, but who are so confident of the femininity that it does not even bother them concerning the aspect of not being gendered correct.
so, I think, another trans person would make a better partner for us trans girls!

Good luck, just keep a look out for her friend or sister!
Its funny thats how i usually am I dont mind if i get misgendered it happens don't mean it dont hurt a little but no use being mad about things you can't change

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: RoryL on November 28, 2018, 08:33:07 AM
Kudos on facing down your anxiety & taking this step! It's taken me a while to pass that particular milestone but am slowly getting more comfortable using public ladies' rooms. Plus, doesn't it feel SO GOOD when strangers gender you correctly? Shop clerks are becoming my favorite people these days, lol

SOOO with you on the dislike of wigs, much preferring a cute hat with my own hair sticking out from underneath. Though you may hate the wig, you do look great wearing it in your profile pic!

Thanks for the kudos!
Yes, the wig looks ok, but it is plastic hair and very hot.  It has very fine individual stands and they always make their way into my mouth!
Hats would be to warm down here, unless the hat has good ventilation and is as white as possible.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 28, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
Thanks for the kudos!
Yes, the wig looks ok, but it is plastic hair and very hot.  It has very fine individual stands and they always make their way into my mouth!
Hats would be to warm down here, unless the hat has good ventilation and is as white as possible.
Have you tried one of the natural hair wigs

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 28, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
Have you tried one of the natural hair wigs

I am to cheap to invest that much money!  I do not have had any hair loss problems (no receding hairline or bald spots), I just had it cut way to short at the beginning of the year, and now have to allow it to grow out.  It is almost long enough to make it into a female looking short hair do.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 28, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
I am to cheap to invest that much money!  I do not have had any hair loss problems (no receding hairline or bald spots), I just had it cut way to short at the beginning of the year, and now have to allow it to grow out.  It is almost long enough to make it into a female looking short hair do.
I completely understand that I growing my hair out from practically being bald but I'll see if I can find you old picture of me and here's one of now as well I think it took me a total of almost a year I think maybe a little bit less to get the link that it is now biotin actually helps a lot

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 28, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
I completely understand that I growing my hair out from practically being bald but I'll see if I can find you old picture of me and here's one of now as well I think it took me a total of almost a year I think maybe a little bit less to get the link that it is now biotin actually helps a lot

I am about half in between your pics.  Once it is like your current, I feel that this is enough for a pretty OK female hair do.  That might be enough to pass me all the time, because my face has that typical intersex feminin shape.
But your second pic looks pretty female to me, too!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 28, 2018, 01:46:52 PM
I am about half in between your pics.  Once it is like your current, I feel that this is enough for a pretty OK female hair do.  That might be enough to pass me all the time, because my face has that typical intersex feminin shape.
But your second pic looks pretty female to me, too!
Thank you so very much I do want to grow my hair longer though I'm thinking to the middle of my back

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 28, 2018, 02:07:49 PM
Thank you so very much I do want to grow my hair longer though I'm thinking to the middle of my back

That would be pretty long and would make a lot of work to keep nice looking!
I want mine to be eventually shoulder length.

•  

NatalieRene

My hair is currently a few inches past my shoulders. It's a lot of work. Cleaning, conditioner, keeps the knots out, avoid split ends.

When traveling in a car with the windows or roof down you will need something to keep your hair from flying all over. That said I like my hair and wouldn't want to cut it. The longer the hair the fancier the hair styles that can be picked from.

I don't know about much longer hair though. I could see it being nice in braids.

Oh and it's very erotic to have a guy play with the hair when having intercourse.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: NatalieRene on November 28, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
My hair is currently a few inches past my shoulders. It's a lot of work. Cleaning, conditioner, keeps the knots out, avoid split ends.

When traveling in a car with the windows or roof down you will need something to keep your hair from flying all over. That said I like my hair and wouldn't want to cut it. The longer the hair the fancier the hair styles that can be picked from.

I don't know about much longer hair though. I could see it being nice in braids.

Oh and it's very erotic to have a guy play with the hair when having intercourse.
I do like my hair bands and such but with the link that my hair is right now it's really tough to find some that stay right I can't use hair ties because it's too short LOL

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 28, 2018, 03:48:43 PM
I do like my hair bands and such but with the link that my hair is right now it's really tough to find some that stay right I can't use hair ties because it's too short LOL

@Arianna Valentine
You will have lots of fun with your hair as it continues to grow out.
Enjoy the moments as you experiment with various hair styles. 
For shorter hair there are plenty of feminine appearing hair styles available...
.... perhaps a future visit to a hair salon will assist you in determining what will work for you.

Best wishes to you....
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

SiobhánF

I got my lab results after being on hormones for 7 months. My T is at 27 (cut in half from last time), and my E is up to 273. I'm really content, now that my levels are fairly nominal. ^_^
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Hi everyone!

I have not changed my legal name yet, as that is something that awaits to be done further down my mtf journey.

However, today I was completing some important paperwork, and although it was not a contract, I signed to attest that all the information was accurate.  I was there as me, the woman I am.

I signed it with my new name.  That is the first time I have ever signed anything with my new name.  I looked at my signature and said wow!  That was so affirming to me. 

Hugs,

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Did you practice it a whole bunch before hand?  I sure did.  Congrats!
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Lacy

I have wanted to get another set of piercings in my ears. After consulting with my 7 year old daughter, I got a helix piercing in each ear!
The sound of the cartilage being pierced was so much worse than the pain!

I may be in the minority, as earrings are not gender exclusive, but the make me feel so pretty, and I love the many options of jewelry! This kind of piercing takes about 6 months to heal.

I will post a picture once the swelling goes done and they dont look fresh!

Turns out the place I went to is owned by a lesbian couple. They had a bunch of LGBTQ support art and info all around the shop.

Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 28, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
Did you practice it a whole bunch before hand?  I sure did.  Congrats!

Colleen,

Thank you.

I did not practice.  But it turned out just fine.   :)

No, I did not write in a little heart to dot an "i".    :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Nicole70

It was my birthday yesterday, I received a card of my parents that read "Some things bring joy for a moment... having you for a daughter brings joy for life".

I'm cried of course

Nicole
  •