Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Well this may sound silly but I tried on this nice dark pink T-shirt (wearing no bra) and it really seemed to snuggle my little round breasts and I felt good about noticing them.  Of course I bought the T.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 03, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
Well this may sound silly but I tried on this nice dark pink T-shirt (wearing no bra) and it really seemed to snuggle my little round breasts and I felt good about noticing them.  Of course I bought the T.

Chrissy
That is awesome it's always good when you can find a favorite shirt or any favorite piece of clothing I love it when I find a favorite pair of pants that hugs my butt just right LOL

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 03, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Chrissy
There is nothing wrong with liking your breasts, I like mine a lot, too.  I just wish they would grow a little faster!

I have never gotten into wearing T-shirts, not as male and not as female.  Thus, i would not be able to understand what you mean with snuggling!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: RealLacy on December 03, 2018, 07:19:05 PM
I will send you a message!
Changing plans I had to try the straightener out I love it but I want to try all the curly method I want to do both LOL

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So the one that's more lit up is before hair straightening and the other one is after the one where you can see my black and pink shirt are after straightening

•  

Lacy

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 03, 2018, 08:59:22 PM
So the one that's more lit up is before hair straightening and the other one is after the one where you can see my black and pink shirt are after straightening

Very cute! I like it.
Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: RealLacy on December 03, 2018, 09:05:30 PM
Very cute! I like it.
Lacy
Thank you very much and I didn't even have my friend on the show me thank goodness for YouTube LOL

•  

dee82

Saw my gender therapist for an hour today and made an appointment for another visit in 2 weeks time.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: dee82 on December 03, 2018, 09:10:22 PM
Saw my gender therapist for an hour today and made an appointment for another visit in 2 weeks time.
Congratulations I think time with my therapist is probably the best time that I have every other week I only see her twice a month or so but I always have a great time when I'm with her because she is an amazing personality and I love that her personality rubs off on me even a little bit and I like to think makes me a little bit better of a person

•  

Arianna Valentine

Another thing that made me happy today I found all of my lipsticks it is amazing how many lipsticks one can accumulate without even knowing a picture says a thousand words so I thought I would add and the rest of my makeup for this little get-together of all my stuff LOL

•  

dee82

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 03, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
Congratulations I think time with my therapist is probably the best time that I have every other week I only see her twice a month or so but I always have a great time when I'm with her because she is an amazing personality and I love that her personality rubs off on me even a little bit and I like to think makes me a little bit better of a person

Thanks Arianna. I made a little conceptual breakthrough today. It is okay to go even if you don't have "problems" to fix everytime.

~Dee.

Nice lippy collection.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: dee82 on December 03, 2018, 09:39:19 PM
Thanks Arianna. I made a little conceptual breakthrough today. It is okay to go even if you don't have "problems" to fix everytime.

~Dee.

Nice lippy collection.
Thank you very much didn't know I had that many lipsticks pretty happy about it anyways but yeah most of the time I go to my therapist I don't have anything to talk about and it's good to just talk with somebody like they're your friend

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 03, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

To be honest, i like the curly, old do better.  It looks way more natural.  The straightened out looks close to what my hair looks like, boooooring!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 03, 2018, 09:30:38 PM
Another thing that made me happy today I found all of my lipsticks it is amazing how many lipsticks one can accumulate without even knowing a picture says a thousand words so I thought I would add and the rest of my makeup for this little get-together of all my stuff LOL

I would not even know what to do with most of this!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 03, 2018, 09:40:24 PM
yeah most of the time I go to my therapist I don't have anything to talk about and it's good to just talk with somebody like they're your friend

I never have anything to really talk about, we just chit chat, most of the time in German, because she lived for many years in Austria.  I am already so long in this transitioning (like the last 15 or so years) that I don't really need her help anymore, unless I need some kind of letter written!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 03, 2018, 10:19:14 PM
I would not even know what to do with most of this!
I promise I'm not trying to be a clown from The Circus LOL with all that makeup and thank you very much for the compliments on my hair I know you like the wavy curly I like the wavy I didn't like the frizzy so I think the next thing I invest in is a curling iron or maybe one of those Hot Irons that make waves in your hair who would bet that be neat

•  

Jaime320

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 03, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
I'm using the straightener to try to keep the frizz down I hate how frizzy my hair is

Hijack hell. This thread has gone hither and fro, if it's back on track in 5 who cares. Besides you have nothing to worry about. If I were to grow my patchy mess out, you'd think I planned to audition for bozo the clown's replacement. :D

As far as happy today. Well coworkers are starting to notice I'm in a better mood over all.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Jaime320 on December 03, 2018, 10:50:40 PM
Hijack hell. This thread has gone hither and fro, if it's back on track in 5 who cares. Besides you have nothing to worry about. If I were to grow my patchy mess out, you'd think I planned to audition for bozo the clown's replacement. :D

As far as happy today. Well coworkers are starting to notice I'm in a better mood over all.
A better mood is good all-around

•  

AoifeB

It's been a busy week or so. A good friend visited from Egypt, and we did a bit of make-up shopping. I bought some awesome wedge boots, and a new bra and some lingerie. I hooked up with a friend.

Back in May, I moved out of my girlfriend and her parents' house out of a concern for my safety. It's been tough since then, trying to manage the relationship when her parents have been so awful to us both. Well, she's finally hit her breaking point and left, and our friend floated us a loan to cover moving costs! Also really helpful, the people she's staying with at the moment know I'm transitioning, but when I went over to visit the first time, they nearly didn't believe her! I got a bunch of compliments on how I looked, which certainly made me feel accepted.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: AoifeB on December 04, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
It's been a busy week or so. A good friend visited from Egypt, and we did a bit of make-up shopping. I bought some awesome wedge boots, and a new bra and some lingerie. I hooked up with a friend.

Back in May, I moved out of my girlfriend and her parents' house out of a concern for my safety. It's been tough since then, trying to manage the relationship when her parents have been so awful to us both. Well, she's finally hit her breaking point and left, and our friend floated us a loan to cover moving costs! Also really helpful, the people she's staying with at the moment know I'm transitioning, but when I went over to visit the first time, they nearly didn't believe her! I got a bunch of compliments on how I looked, which certainly made me feel accepted.
It is so good that you found someone loves you so much that they're willing to leave their parents rather than leaving you that says a lot about her also it's good that you and her are getting great and that her new roommates love you it sounds like

•