News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: LizK on December 04, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
Knowing despite my current discomfort that the evil between my legs is gone [emoji51][emoji51][emoji3][emoji3][emoji2][emoji2][emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats I wish my evil was gone as well sooner or later it will be I hope

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 04, 2018, 05:18:24 PM
How tiny are you girls?  You fit in a size 5???? I need 13 to 14 long!
I wear 8-10 lol or medium

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Getting the news that my dendrologischst surprisingly retired!  That guy was the worst physician I ever ran into.  he was so full of himself.  Prancing round in his white lab coat and having the most expensive Littmann decorative around his neck (a product of my employer), and did not even listen what I had to say!  At least he prescribed estrogen for me without the recommendation letter of my therapist!  Oh well!
I will see his replacement on Monday, and have the recommendation letter with me this time.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 04, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
I wear 8-10 lol or medium

You girls are as thin as a stick!  I thought I was slim, but you girls are tiny!

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Dietlind on December 04, 2018, 05:33:15 PM
You girls are as thin as a stick!  I thought I was slim, but you girls are tiny!

lol...I will find out if I am an 11 or 13 short in about a week. :)
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Jaime320 on December 04, 2018, 04:09:02 PM
Oh yeah another small thing happened this morning. My shirt tail was cut off by my CFI. Woohoo I flew by myself. 3 good landings. Hey I walked away and the plane was 100% for next flight. Two landings I had to recover slightly. Not having 230# in seat next to you definitely makes a difference. I carried more energy than expected and had to bleed it. Sat there in ground effect. Didn't think it was coming down with 17:1 glide ratio. Got on brakes a little and made first turn off.
Congratulations!  I remember mine: 5 Aug 1976.  It is something you never forget.  (OK, I had to check the date in my logbook.  :P )

Definitely come over to the aviation thread and tell us all about it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jaime320

@KathyLauren @Kirsteneklund7 @KatieP

Thanks Girls. You know how it goes. One of the greatest moments. I'll do a debrief over in aviation thread.
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: LizK on December 04, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
Knowing despite my current discomfort that the evil between my legs is gone [emoji51][emoji51][emoji3][emoji3][emoji2][emoji2][emoji847][emoji847]

Holy Cow, Liz! GCS YESTERDAY, and posting here today?

When I first read, "discomfort" I had lots of thoughts in my head about what that might be. THEN I saw your GCS date. OMG. "Discomfort?" You do have a flair for understatement!

;D

Kate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Foot spa omg so good except it dont heat like it says dying hair at same time lol

•  

Arianna Valentine

So I finished dying my hair I really don't like it it doesn't have enough red for my taste maybe when I see it in the daylight I will feel differently but as of right now I hate it and in case you're wondering why I'm smiling in the picture when you spend 36 years faking a smile it's not very hard to fake another one

•  

StealthStilettos

Me oh my how the time flies. Just passed my 3 month mark, yay! Doctor upped my doses on our last visit, so double yay!! And people have been making comments that I just seem much happier lately, and I'm still not out to my friends and family. It's kinda a perpetual thing now.

•  

Jessicauk

Such a simple thing as washing and straightening my hair this morning :)
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Tara P

Quote from: davina61 on December 06, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
Started wrapping Xmas presents

Nice!  I swear they move it earlier and earlier every year.

Quote from: Jessicauk on December 06, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
Such a simple thing as washing and straightening my hair this morning :)

Yeah sometimes appreciating daily stuff can help too.  :)

Quote from: StealthStilettos on December 06, 2018, 08:06:25 AM
Me oh my how the time flies. Just passed my 3 month mark, yay! Doctor upped my doses on our last visit, so double yay!! And people have been making comments that I just seem much happier lately, and I'm still not out to my friends and family. It's kinda a perpetual thing now.

That's a big milestone I'm glad you are so much happier now!
  •  

VickyS

Had a small growth removed from near my ear/hairline today.

I have wanted it gone for 23 years! but in January I said If I am growing my hair I want it gone so I asked my GP to do it and because it's only cosmetic I had to wait almost a year on the NHS but now it's gone!  ;D ;D

So now I don't have to shave up to it and I can have my electrologist give me a more feminine shape to my sideburn area where it meets my hair.  ;D ;D ;D

Also, on Tuesday my electrologist really perked me up and said I would be full time this time next year.  I said, but! but! but! I'm not ready yet! and she said I've seen it before and you will, so if I am or not it cheered me up!  ;D
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

VickyS

Oh and also she did the centre of my eyebrows (just plucking and boy was she FAST!).  She said she will do them a little bit at a time and gradually give them a more feminine shape, so that made me happy too!  ;D ;D
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Linde

Talked for almost two hours on the phone with my favorite niece in California.  She is my best supporter, and she is a Methodist Pastor!  Each time I talk with her, my spirits are uplifted all the way into the sky.
I wish all clergy would be like my niece, and acceptance for us "different" people in this world would be like a dream!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 06, 2018, 03:34:43 PM
Talked for almost two hours on the phone with my favorite niece in California.  She is my best supporter, and she is a Methodist Pastor!  Each time I talk with her, my spirits are uplifted all the way into the sky.
I wish all clergy would be like my niece, and acceptance for us "different" people in this world would be like a dream!
That is great that you have her support my older brother is also a pastor but for Baptist I believe and he is extremely supportive of the LGBT community as well

•  

Jaime320

Quote from: Dietlind on December 06, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

''Tis the one reason amongst all possibilities I consider myself Methodist. Well it's the closest shoe that fits. If I can be enlightened to a more one true spirit so be it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Some gentlemen held the door open for me at the store and called me darling

•