Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 06, 2018, 11:07:24 PM
Some gentlemen held the door open for me at the store and called me darling

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?
Congrats!  And if you would left that wonderful wavy hair of yours alone, not only some men would have done this, but ALL of them!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 06, 2018, 11:46:23 PM
Congrats!  And if you would left that wonderful wavy hair of yours alone, not only some men would have done this, but ALL of them!
Honestly I can say I actually never got called darling when my hair was wavy LOL. Thank you so much you are such a sweetheart

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 07, 2018, 12:06:02 AM
Honestly I can say I actually never got called darling when my hair was wavy LOL. Thank you so much you are such a sweetheart

You just did not hear them calling you sweetheart.  They were so full of wow that they hardly could whisper it!

Did I ever mention that i liked your nice and wavy hair a lot????

•  

AoifeB

Went to dinner with a friend, got "ma'am" and "ladies" from the staff the whole time. Also took a full-body photo and was a bit shocked at the difference. Been feeling a lot better lately.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 07, 2018, 12:39:14 AM
You just did not hear them calling you sweetheart.  They were so full of wow that they hardly could whisper it!

Did I ever mention that i liked your nice and wavy hair a lot????
you have sweetie several times lol I will come up with an alternative to where I can keep my wavy curly hair but keep it partly straight to

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: AoifeB on December 07, 2018, 12:48:42 AM
Went to dinner with a friend, got "ma'am" and "ladies" from the staff the whole time. Also took a full-body photo and was a bit shocked at the difference. Been feeling a lot better lately.
Congratulations on getting ma'am. And ladies all night at your dinner with your friend and I'm noticing the change that you have incurred

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 07, 2018, 12:52:05 AM
you have sweetie several times lol I will come up with an alternative to where I can keep my wavy curly hair but keep it partly straight to

That-a-girl!

•  

Anastasia E

Kind of a minor thing but.. today I took a shower, shaved my arms, and when I went to put on a shirt I happened to touch my arm.

My skin is getting soo soft! I almost cried. I need to feel this all the time.. apparently I need to move up laser on my arms  ???  ??? my priority was face, chest, legs.. didn't think arms were really necessary..

Well, I guess the estrogen IS working after all  :D

•  

Linde

Quote from: Anastasia E on December 07, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
Kind of a minor thing but.. today I took a shower, shaved my arms, and when I went to put on a shirt I happened to touch my arm.

My skin is getting soo soft! I almost cried. I need to feel this all the time.. apparently I need to move up laser on my arms  ???  ??? my priority was face, chest, legs.. didn't think arms were really necessary..

Well, I guess the estrogen IS working after all  :D
This is interesting!  And congratulations on another new female feeling!
I never thought about the fact that many former males would not know how fabric feels on their skin!  I never had any hair on my body, and the feeling of fabric on my skin is absolutely normal for me, an will not create any sensation at all.

•  

VickyS

VERY minor thing but was desperate and went through the McDonalds drive-thru last night (in male mode) and the first comment was 'allright darlin'.  Now I know it was dark and I was in a car and he probably had very bad eyesight but I'll take it!!! lol

I was soon deflated when I paid and he called me 'mate'.   >:(   ::) lol
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Kendra

Vicky that's not a minor accomplishment.  Before starting all this I didn't realize voice can require months or years of work to fine tune (even with VFS).  If you were initially gendered correctly based on voice you're doing really well.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

VickyS

Quote from: Kendra on December 07, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
Vicky that's not a minor accomplishment.  Before starting all this I didn't realize voice can require months or years of work to fine tune (even with VFS).  If you were initially gendered correctly based on voice you're doing really well.

Hi Kendra!

Unfortunately, no it was not my voice.  I can only guess it was my hair and possibly having long nails (maybe).  It did really boost me up for a few seconds.   ;D
  •  

Kendra

Well it's still great news and you can look forward to this happening more often.  ;)
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

VickyS

I really hope so and thank you for the kind words of encouragement!   ;D ;D
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 06, 2018, 11:07:24 PM
Some gentlemen held the door open for me at the store and called me darling

I love it when guys do that for me. That's great. :)
  •  

krone6

Realizing in just nine days my first year of HRT will be over and the hardest test of my life complete. Next year I may actually get FFS and this dream might finally end and I'll wake up. So far two straight days of being happy without caffeine and loving it. Also VFS freaking rocks as each day my voice gets more fem. Funny they say all it does it pitch yet I got more than just pitch.

Also super happy I find out if I can get bottom surgery or not March 1st. If not, I simply get scar revision and clean up that area and live life accepting it'll never happen, otherwise I find out I can actually get it! Let's hope Ting can work magic on an experimental patient.
Had nullification surgery by Marc Arnkoff on August 10th, 2017 at 24 which was the catalyst for me finally admitting I am trans and to start estrogen. Wish I saw this sooner but that's life. I have detailed documents on these surgeries and pictures so feel free to ask.

HRT: December 16. 2017
Adams apple surgery by Dr Haben: March 20, 2016
Nullification surgery by Dr Marc Arnkoff: August 10, 2017
Revision to bottom surgery by Dr. Garreth Warren: April 30, 2018 (Got cosmetic SRS effectively from this)
VFS (Triple) with Dr Haben: October 24, 2018
Naval removal: March 27, 2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: VickyS on December 07, 2018, 08:30:41 AM
VERY minor thing but was desperate and went through the McDonalds drive-thru last night (in male mode) and the first comment was 'allright darlin'.  Now I know it was dark and I was in a car and he probably had very bad eyesight but I'll take it!!! lol

I was soon deflated when I paid and he called me 'mate'.   >:(   ::) lol

Overall that sounds like it was a good experience!   :)
Maybe he was a sailor.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

I got to work for 3 days this week.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

We all too often take things for granted until it happens to you. Thank God I am safe have what I need to continue on!!
Quote from: Donica on December 07, 2018, 07:00:29 PM
I got to work for 3 days this week.

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

God bless you all!
Quote from: Donica on December 07, 2018, 07:07:14 PM
We all too often take things for granted until it happens to you. Thank God I am safe have what I need to continue on!!

•