News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: Anastasia E on December 11, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
Been on HRT exactly 4 weeks! And today I definitely feel the beginnings of breast buds under my nipples - they are BARELY there, but quite sore and i am not imagining it this time  :D

Was a bit worried because most people seems to say they felt the beginnings of breast development after 1 month, and I hadn't felt anything at all.. well this isn't much, but it's there - like clockwork    ;D
Just relax, I am on the stuff now a few days longer than a month, and I feel nothing, zero, zilch!  Any candy would have been better (at least it tastes better, and can make man boobs!)!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Visited two different female restrooms today!  One was filled with several women, including me, waiting for an empty stall, nobody seemed to have any doubt that I would not belong there!
And went into a female changing room, no questions asked here either!
My hair is now long enough that I can make it up into a semi female looking do, I think this helps.  At one checkout I was called Sweetie, and at another I was called ma'm!  100% passing for this old girl!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 11, 2018, 02:27:39 PM
Besides the Christmas holiday, the Marquise de Sade my electrologist is taking most of January off.  That means that my face gets a break!  :D

I had to stop hair removal for six weeks before and six weeks after my FacialTeam procedures. It feels like a mixed blessing. I don't have to do all that driving or endure all the pain, but on the other hand, I miss making progress. It puts me three months behind. Oh well, it's for a good cause...

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on December 11, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
I had to stop hair removal for six weeks before and six weeks after my FacialTeam procedures. It feels like a mixed blessing. I don't have to do all that driving or endure all the pain, but on the other hand, I miss making progress. It puts me three months behind. Oh well, it's for a good cause...

Stephanie

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
Plain and simple, it is a trade-off ....   FFS versus hair removal.   You can get hair removal done just about anywhere, but the FFS is a much bigger deal.   

You chose wisely.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 11, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
Plain and simple, it is a trade-off ....   FFS versus hair removal.   You can get hair removal done just about anywhere, but the FFS is a much bigger deal.   

You chose wisely.

I can't help it. Anytime someone uses that phrase, my addled mind goes here:

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
I did not carelessly chose to use that famous Indiana Jones phrase when I responded to your posting... considering your recent FFS...   

Obviously, based on the movie plot, if you did not chose wisely, your would not be happy with your appearance and your life would come to a quick dusty end.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Steph2.0 on December 11, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
I can't help it. Anytime someone uses that phrase, my addled mind goes here:

Stephanie
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: Steph2.0 on December 11, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Stephanie

Umm I'm 2 hours into electrolysis and I don't see the pain. I guess ymmv, or I'm agouten for Punishment. No Myles doesn't shiver randomly during treatment.  Whoever told you that is telling a fib.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jaime320 on December 12, 2018, 12:35:45 AM
Umm I'm 2 hours into electrolysis and I don't see the pain. I guess ymmv, or I'm agouten for Punishment. No Myles doesn't shiver randomly during treatment.  Whoever told you that is telling a fib.

Wow, if you're truly not feeling it I envy you. It got easier for me when I switched from thermolysis to blend, to the point that I'll even occasionally fall asleep, but it still hurts pretty badly in some areas.

That shivering thing - no, of course I'd never believe it!

•  

VickyS

What made me happy today...  I had my eyebrows done by my electrologist (who is also a beautician) and she said I have really good eyebrows with the arch in the correct place!  They made me feel SO good.

I also told her that my new year's resolution was to have 100 hours done in 2019 taking me to 150 total.  She said that might be difficult as it might slow down by then as although have only had 50 hours,  I am making really good progress.

Sometimes it's the little things!  ;D ;D
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Jessica

Today I got my first bona fide ma'am.  Went to a restaurant and was asked "How can I help you ma'am?". I smiled broadly, I'm good with that!
And I had someone call out to me at a function "Hi Jessica".  I didn't expect it, but I responded immediately, it was my therapist who was at the same picket line at Kaiser protesting Kaisers lack of Mental Health Care resources for its members.

I knew it would happen, I'm so happy!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Arianna Valentine

A nice hot bubble bath with extra and realizing that I don't always have to wear makeup or lipstick

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

LizK

@nicole70 sent me this

Thanks Nicole

[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: LizK on December 13, 2018, 01:12:42 AM
@nicole01 sent me this

Thanks Nicole

[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's so sweet! 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Lynne

As it turned out an insurance company owes me a little money so I ordered a bunch of clothes, some of them arrived today and they fit great and it seems that the other orders will also arrive before Christmas.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Lynne on December 13, 2018, 05:38:03 PM
As it turned out an insurance company owes me a little money so I ordered a bunch of clothes, some of them arrived today and they fit great and it seems that the other orders will also arrive before Christmas.

That is great!    :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 13, 2018, 09:10:23 PM
I got my pants
Yay! And it's good to see your picture on your profile finally you are very beautiful

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 13, 2018, 09:17:23 PM
Yay! And it's good to see your picture on your profile finally you are very beautiful

Thank you
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Finally was able to get my rear end out of bed early enough to do a 5 mile walk before breakfast.

Here, where I live, one has to be out at 6 in the morning, earlier in the summer, to make sure it is not to warm for a long walk!

Now I feel great, and on my path to eliminate my muffin top!

•