Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

I'm very happy for my continued weight loss. I am down to 213.6 pounds. I have lost 6.5 pounds since November 30th.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 14, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
I'm very happy for my continued weight loss. I am down to 213.6 pounds. I have lost 6.5 pounds since November 30th.

That is wonderful!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Here I thought you were this slender girl (because of your avatar pic)!  But doing very well, actually way better than I!

I try to loose weight, too I am at 195 lbs, and seem not to loose anything anymore.  I hope to loose 15 to 20 pounds, because I bought those nice jeans, and discovered a I have a muffin top!  I used to make fun about it with cis women, and now I am sporting my very own!  And that has to go, because I do not want others to make fun about MY muffin top!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Colleen_definitely

Good job on the weight loss.

I am currently baking cookies for holiday presents so I'm doing the exact opposite.  :D
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Confetti

Today I dressed as "myself" for the first time in around a year and a half, and it felt SO good  :icon_cry2:

•  

LizK

Quote from: Confetti on December 14, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
Today I dressed as "myself" for the first time in around a year and a half, and it felt SO good  :icon_cry2:

Good on you..[emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

LizK

Weight loss is hard and takes commitment...clearly you are up for the challenge

Congrats on a huge effort.

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I bought a beautiful fitted blouse today.   :)

Gave away more male clothes.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Had my second laser treatment today.  The laser tech is of the opinion that this will be it for me for laser, and that electrolysis will be next (next is in 5  weeks from now).  They also shot away some sun damage spots on my skin, and two red veins on he side of my nose.  They also lasered away all the hair that grew inside my ear.

Pretty soon, the only hair I will have left is that on top of my head and my pubic hair! 
I currently need to shave every 2 to 3 days only, but I still hated shaving as a very unproductive operation.  Pretty soon I can kiss my shaver and razor goodbye, and that will be the real day to feel joyfull!

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 14, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
I bought a beautiful fitted blouse today.   :)

Gave away more male clothes.

Chrissy
Wonderful!
I still envy you "normal" trans girls, because you are all so sure that you want to b female and nothing else.
I am still debating what t keep of m guy stuf, because I still switch into guy mode when it is of advantage to me (the last three days I was all guy again).  I thought I was over that gender fluid thing, but I am not.  I can run around as a guy and have no dysphoria what so ever, but I also can be a woman (my default preferred mode) without dysphoria.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 14, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Here I thought you were this slender girl (because of your avatar pic)!  But doing very well, actually way better than I!

I try to loose weight, too I am at 195 lbs, and seem not to loose anything anymore.  I hope to loose 15 to 20 pounds, because I bought those nice jeans, and discovered a I have a muffin top!  I used to make fun about it with cis women, and now I am sporting my very own!  And that has to go, because I do not want others to make fun about MY muffin top!

I was, but that photo is from 2012. I'm going to get back down to that though.

As of today I'm back into a size large blouse instead of a XL.

The trick is no candy, no pop, no snacks, drink lots of water and eat 1500 calories or less and exercise to burn off 1000+ calories a day from moving plus whatever your resting rate is.

You can still eat full meals.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on December 14, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
Good job on the weight loss.

I am currently baking cookies for holiday presents so I'm doing the exact opposite.  :D

I can still eat a little desert. The finger snack size in moderation to get the taste. But until I get to my target weight of 145 I'm going to forgo most desert. That said I did have a piece of pumpkin pie for thanksgiving.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 14, 2018, 09:24:04 PM
Had my second laser treatment today.  The laser tech is of the opinion that this will be it for me for laser, and that electrolysis will be next (next is in 5  weeks from now).  They also shot away some sun damage spots on my skin, and two red veins on he side of my nose.  They also lasered away all the hair that grew inside my ear.

Pretty soon, the only hair I will have left is that on top of my head and my pubic hair! 
I currently need to shave every 2 to 3 days only, but I still hated shaving as a very unproductive operation.  Pretty soon I can kiss my shaver and razor goodbye, and that will be the real day to feel joyfull!
Laser is nice but you are going to want to switch to electrolysis. It does a better job in the end.
  •  

GingerVicki

I may have changed one person's mind about transwomen. Hopefully anyhow
  •  

LizK

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 14, 2018, 09:47:16 PM
I may have changed one person's mind about transwomen. Hopefully anyhow
Changing even one person is a great achievement and you should be quite rightly proud of yourself [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 14, 2018, 09:40:07 PM
I was, but that photo is from 2012. I'm going to get back down to that though.

As of today I'm back into a size large blouse instead of a XL.

The trick is no candy, no pop, no snacks, drink lots of water and eat 1500 calories or less and exercise to burn off 1000+ calories a day from moving plus whatever your resting rate is.

You can still eat full meals.
I don't do the sweet stuff, because I have Type II diabetes, but I have to control my food intake a little better (hose darn snacks) and get moving more. My normal food is mostly fish and vegetables, it is he snacks that take m down!

Now that it is a little cooler around here, I can start walking more.  Today I burned 559 cal by walking, and that is what I have to do now every day of the week

•  

Linde

Quote from: LizK on December 14, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
Changing even one person is a great achievement and you should be quite rightly proud of yourself [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I very much second this!  It needs o be don one person at a time!!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 14, 2018, 10:06:12 PM
I don't do the sweet stuff, because I have Type II diabetes, but I have to control my food intake a little better (hose darn snacks) and get moving more. My normal food is mostly fish and vegetables, it is he snacks that take m down!

Now that it is a little cooler around here, I can start walking more.  Today I burned 559 cal by walking, and that is what I have to do now every day of the week
My movement calories burned today are 1056.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 14, 2018, 10:07:08 PM
I very much second this!  It needs o be don one person at a time!!
It's the only way to reach people. As a group most people revert to herd mentality and it's difficult to reach a group at once.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 14, 2018, 10:08:47 PM
My movement calories burned today are 1056.
Are you living on a treadmill?  I needed t walk 11349 steps (5.3 miles) to reach my measly 599 cals, and it took 2 hours out of my day, and keeping me for that long time away from delicious snacks!

•