Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Yay!

A great early Christmas gift for you!  I hope for your father too.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lynne

Quote from: Anastasia E on December 24, 2018, 06:33:08 AM
Hi all! I just came out to my sister.. well, except it turns out she already knew and she has been dying to tell me how much she supports me  :D

I mean, I should probably be upset that my mother broke and told her before I got the chance (almost 6 months ago, way before I even started on hormones! I can't believe no one told me she knew. It's like a damned Sitcom, everyone knowing and no one saying a word lol), buuut I am just really happy with how wonderful she is.

She told me 'there's so many things that makes sense now', and is there anything more affirming than hearing your loved ones tell you that? I figured she'd probably be supportive, but it's still suuper hard to come out to your loved ones. Anyway, she's amazing and seems genuinely happy for me (and she's always wanted a sister, so yay!).

I love you sis. <3

Yay, indeed :) Coming out to people who matter to us is probably the hardest thing in the process, I'm really happy you found so much support in your family.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Anastasia E on December 24, 2018, 06:33:08 AM
Hi all! I just came out to my sister.. well, except it turns out she already knew and she has been dying to tell me how much she supports me  :D

I mean, I should probably be upset that my mother broke and told her before I got the chance (almost 6 months ago, way before I even started on hormones! I can't believe no one told me she knew. It's like a damned Sitcom, everyone knowing and no one saying a word lol), buuut I am just really happy with how wonderful she is.

She told me 'there's so many things that makes sense now', and is there anything more affirming than hearing your loved ones tell you that? I figured she'd probably be supportive, but it's still suuper hard to come out to your loved ones. Anyway, she's amazing and seems genuinely happy for me (and she's always wanted a sister, so yay!).

I love you sis. <3
This is a amazing news congratulations and I know how you feel about everybody else knowing when you just tell one person the same thing happened with my sister-in-law she told my brother my nephew's my niece my great nephews so it it has a snowball effect but it did make my job a whole lot easier when I did tell them so that's one way I look at it I am glad that your sister support you that is truly amazing news congratulations and Merry Christmas

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Allison S

I random guy referred to me as miss and proceeded to ask me for a dollar.  I only get miss when they want something lol
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Allison S on December 24, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
I random guy referred to me as miss and proceeded to ask me for a dollar.  I only get miss when they want something lol
I think that goes with the sane flattery will get you everywhere LOL

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Allison S on December 24, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
At least you get called miss, when they see me they probably would say, old hag!
Merry Christmas!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

RetroTS

One of my female friends got me a new Victoria's Secret bra for me for Christmas  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  •  

mm

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: RetroTS on December 25, 2018, 05:51:10 PM
One of my female friends got me a new Victoria's Secret bra for me for Christmas  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You will never find a better feeling better cloth or softer bra they are an amazing congratulations

•  

davina61

Being told I would be a GRANNY again by my eldest , but he said GRANNY!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: davina61 on December 26, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
That is amazing news congratulations granny LOL

•  

MollyPants

Congratulations Davina!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Congrats!  How do you feel about it?
I might never be either a grandpa, nor a granny, because my only son and his spouse do not want to have kids!

•  

Arianna Valentine

It's a couple of days late but I think about it everyday and it makes me feel good so I went to pick up my father from the hospital on Christmas Eve and I walked up to the floor and I talk to his nurse and I said well I'm here to pick up my father and gave his name they said oh I'm sorry we're waiting on his son to come and pick him up I had to tell the guy that I was his son and he actually made me go into my dad's room with him just to verify that I was his son LOL that made me feel so good

•  

VickyS

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 26, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
he actually made me go into my dad's room with him just to verify that I was his son LOL that made me feel so good

That is SO cool!   ;D

Today, for the first time ever in my life, I put my hair in a ponytail. My hair is about 10 inches long now.  Seriously I have NEVER done it and wanted to for as long as I can remember.  It's the small things, but it made me happy.  ;D  pink tie of course! lol
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Linde

Quote from: VickyS on December 28, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
That is SO cool!   ;D

Today, for the first time ever in my life, I put my hair in a ponytail. My hair is about 10 inches long now.  Seriously I have NEVER done it and wanted to for as long as I can remember.  It's the small things, but it made me happy.  ;D  pink tie of course! lol
I am waiting really desperately for the moment I can do this!

My first ever was, I bought my first knee high boots with a 3 inch heel on!  I am all excited to wear them, and now the stupid weather here is climbing back into the mid 80's.  I would look silly wearing those boots with shorts!

•  

davina61

Got called MISS at the supermarket checkout, saw my niece and youngest nephew and got big hugs. Sister came to work with me for "interview" as to why on sick leave, gave area manager some stick!!!! Thanks for the back up.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Yuusui

What made me happy? Going of HRT because my GRS is in 2 weeks!

KatieP

Quote from: Yuusui on December 28, 2018, 02:27:14 PM
What made me happy? Going of HRT because my GRS is in 2 weeks!

HA!

Very fun!! And, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I decided to treat myself out to eat today and went to a nice barbecue restaurant was sitting there playing on my phone waiting for my lunch to arrive when I get tapped on the shoulder somebody set a piece of paper down next to me and said this is for you so I'm thinking to myself okay this can't be good so I look at the paper it's a note turns out the person that tapped me on the shoulder was that a trans guy and him and his girlfriend live in the same area I do which is the first that I know of and are interested in hanging out with me and he gave me his phone number on the piece of paper and apologize if the note seemed creepy but he didn't want to out me in case I wasn't already out that made me feel so good finding somebody in my area just like me or with similar experiences but it kind of made me feel bad that I was able to be spotted so easily

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

•