Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: VickyS on December 28, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
That is SO cool!   ;D

Today, for the first time ever in my life, I put my hair in a ponytail. My hair is about 10 inches long now.  Seriously I have NEVER done it and wanted to for as long as I can remember.  It's the small things, but it made me happy.  ;D  pink tie of course! lol
Yeah the tie has to be pink it's like the most important part and you are so lucky that your hair is so long I'm still waiting for my hair to grow out it's only about seven or eight in right now and thank you very much for the wonderful comment

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 30, 2018, 01:40:46 AM
I decided to treat myself out to eat today and went to a nice barbecue restaurant was sitting there playing on my phone waiting for my lunch to arrive when I get tapped on the shoulder somebody set a piece of paper down next to me and said this is for you so I'm thinking to myself okay this can't be good so I look at the paper it's a note turns out the person that tapped me on the shoulder was that a trans guy and him and his girlfriend live in the same area I do which is the first that I know of and are interested in hanging out with me and he gave me his phone number on the piece of paper and apologize if the note seemed creepy but he didn't want to out me in case I wasn't already out that made me feel so good finding somebody in my area just like me or with similar experiences but it kind of made me feel bad that I was able to be spotted so easily

Finding someone else to talk to is great! Oh and don't worry hun. Unlike the muggles. Who are often oblivious in their own world.  I've noticed those in the family have like super spidey sense for other family members.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Jaime320 on December 30, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
Finding someone else to talk to is great! Oh and don't worry hun. Unlike the muggles. Who are often oblivious in their own world.  I've noticed those in the family have like super spidey sense for other family members.
Well that is actually really good to hear because everybody else was calling me miss that day and now the only person that noticed me pretty much

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 30, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
Yeah the tie has to be pink it's like the most important part and you are so lucky that your hair is so long I'm still waiting for my hair to grow out it's only about seven or eight in right now and thank you very much for the wonderful comment

If I would try a pony tail, it would be about 1/4 inch longs!  I am waiting for the day that my hair covers my ears!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 30, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
Well that is actually really good to hear because everybody else was calling me miss that day and now the only person that noticed me pretty much

Arianna,

That is terrific!

How is your father doing?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 30, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
If I would try a pony tail, it would be about 1/4 inch longs!  I am waiting for the day that my hair covers my ears!
My hair covers my ears but is way to thick for a pony tail lol

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 30, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Arianna,

That is terrific!

How is your father doing?

Chrissy
He is good thank you hes at the nursing home doing rehab

•  

Linde

My Ex did send me an email wishing me a Happy New Year.
she continued:
I hope 2019 is  good year for you.  The path you are on is not an easy one.  I will help you with it as much as I can!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on January 02, 2019, 11:56:32 AM
My Ex did send me an email wishing me a Happy New Year.
she continued:
I hope 2019 is  good year for you.  The path you are on is not an easy one.  I will help you with it as much as I can!

Linde,

It is nice that she is thinking of you.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 02, 2019, 12:06:22 PM

Linde,

It is nice that she is thinking of you.

Chrissy
Yes, this gives me a real boost for my emotions!

•  

davina61

Spending my Christmas money (gifts) on clothes!! 2 skirts, a sleeveless top that will be great for summer in the sales and an other top (M&S) in a charity shop
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

SiobhánF

I had an amazing new year's eve. A girl started flirting with me and we ended up kissing at midnight. She kept getting closer to me and then putting her hands on my lap, and finally holding my hand. It was so obvious from the start, but I love watching things unfold. Then, we made plans to see each other more. She's a total cutie. Can't wait to see her again. ^-^
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Anjanette Miranda

Quote from: Yuusui on December 28, 2018, 02:27:14 PM
What made me happy? Going of HRT because my GRS is in 2 weeks!

So happy for you.
2019 will be a great yr for you.
And i hope all of us as well.

AJ
  •  

Linde

Quote from: SiobhánF on January 02, 2019, 03:29:39 PM
I had an amazing new year's eve. A girl started flirting with me and we ended up kissing at midnight. She kept getting closer to me and then putting her hands on my lap, and finally holding my hand. It was so obvious from the start, but I love watching things unfold. Then, we made plans to see each other more. She's a total cutie. Can't wait to see her again. ^-^
2019 seem to start on the right foot for you!

Good luck with the girl!

•  

Arianna Valentine

My brother reimburse me for the money I spent to buy my dad a cell phone while he's in the hospital then I had a job interview today was told that I was perfect for the job and I have a second interview tomorrow and I had a little extra money so I was able to go to the Goodwill and pick up a few shirts dresses and pairs of pants

•  

Anjanette Miranda

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: SiobhánF on January 02, 2019, 03:29:39 PM

Wonderful!

Chrissy
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Hi everyone, my last post was in july. A lot of things happened since then. I've had my name change, found a good job, began estrogen and will have my 2 recommendations for vagino next week. The most important thing is that my children accept me as a woman and they were with me for 1 week during holidays. I am very proud of all the road I've made since my suicide attempt march 2017. I will live my life to the fullest and be myself. Here are some pictures of me [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on January 05, 2019, 01:33:14 AM

Great update, sister. You've come a long way in a short amount of time... Keep it up ☺

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Anjanette Miranda

You look like a million dollars.
Don't know what you are doing but keep it up.
Glad things are going good with your children.

AJ
  •