Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on January 05, 2019, 01:33:14 AM
Hi everyone, my last post was in july. A lot of things happened since then. I've had my name change, found a good job, began estrogen and will have my 2 recommendations for vagino next week. The most important thing is that my children accept me as a woman and they were with me for 1 week during holidays. I am very proud of all the road I've made since my suicide attempt march 2017. I will live my life to the fullest and be myself. Here are some pictures of me [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk
Congratulations on all the good fortune you are a beautiful woman

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Jessica

What made me happy today??
My wife has her smile back......

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jaime320

Had a headache but went out anyway. Sitting at a new piano bar for dinner right now. Just wish some of the girls could've joined.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Well this may sound like a bad thing to be happy about and I was really really depressed about it before but my Dad's getting closer to the end and I'm choosing to be happy for him because he's dealing with COPD and can't even take a bite of food without running out of are & I went out and got a job and showed my dad that I have a job and I will be able to take care of myself and that I will be okay and I ended up making my older brother cry because my job gave me a $20,000 life insurance policy for signing up with them and I named him as a beneficiary and I told him that he was the beneficiary he's ex-military drill sergeant he don't cry but I heard his voice cracking so all in all despite it being a busy day today it was the best day ever

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Congrats Arianna!  Let the good times start!  What do you sell?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on January 09, 2019, 09:41:04 PM
Congrats Arianna!  Let the good times start!  What do you sell?
Pretty much everything except for weapons I work at a Gas Station Circle K

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 09, 2019, 09:42:36 PM

Thanks!  I don't know that chain.  I hope you like your new job, and have fun doing it!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on January 09, 2019, 09:50:20 PM
Thanks!  I don't know that chain.  I hope you like your new job, and have fun doing it!
I'm sure I will and I am pushing the try to hit management somewhere down the line

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 09, 2019, 09:53:23 PM
I'm sure I will and I am pushing the try to hit management somewhere down the line

Setting a goal is always good.  You have something to work towards!

•  

Jaime320

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 09, 2019, 09:42:36 PM

Pssst that's the fri/sat night midnight special deals only. You'll learn that after the others get used to you.
  •  

sarahc

I had my first electrolysis session today and...it wasn't as bad as I feared from reading some of the horror stories. Even the upper lip was tolerable.  :)

Thanks for all the words of wisdom about cream, ibuprofen, staying hydrated. It seemed to work.

BTW, any post-electrolysis tips for getting the treated area hydrated and treated?
----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •  

Linde

I had the last laser treatment for my face, removing discolored spots on my skin (sun damage), followed by a mircroabbrasion.  If I continue with this stuff, i might end up as Miss World in about 100 to 150 years!

•  

Jaime320

Quote from: Dietlind on January 18, 2019, 03:36:07 PM
I had the last laser treatment for my face, removing discolored spots on my skin (sun damage), followed by a mircroabbrasion.  If I continue with this stuff, i might end up as Miss World in about 100 to 150 years!

;):laugh: ;D

Ah the joys of modern aesthetics. Maybe soon replicas and body swaps will be possible, or cracking the genetic code for longevity.
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: sarahc on January 18, 2019, 03:32:54 PM
I had my first electrolysis session today and...it wasn't as bad as I feared from reading some of the horror stories. Even the upper lip was tolerable.  :)

Thanks for all the words of wisdom about cream, ibuprofen, staying hydrated. It seemed to work.

BTW, any post-electrolysis tips for getting the treated area hydrated and treated?

@sarahc

Yeah it's not so bad. Just had first laser yesterday and it's a bit tougher in a few spots day after.  I have a 2-3 hour electrolysis session coming up in two weeks. My longest yet. Considering going for an 8 hr session next month. Recovery is fairly quick for both so far.
  •  

Susan R

I'm at a stage where this last month, I'm always crossdressed whenever I'm at home.  This dressing f/t at home is new to my wife.  Today, I was out of the house awhile and when I came home I was feeling a bit lazy.  I stayed in my male attire a couple hours instead of immediately dressing as myself like I normally do now.  My wife just asked me, "How come Susan isn't home yet?"  All I could do was smile.

Susan R🌷
Began HRT - Sept. 25, 2018
Out to all/Full time - May 19, 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Susan R on January 19, 2019, 06:55:38 PM
I'm at a stage where this last month, I'm always crossdressed whenever I'm at home.  This dressing f/t at home is new to my wife.  Today, I was out of the house awhile and when I came home I was feeling a bit lazy.  I stayed in my male attire a couple hours instead of immediately dressing as myself like I normally do now.  My wife just asked me, "How come Susan isn't home yet?"  All I could do was smile.

Susan R🌷
@Susan R
Dear Susan:
Your posting above was for very wonderful for me to read. 

There is no doubt in my mind that the questions your wife asked ..."How come Susan isn't home yet?"  was music to your ears. 

You are very, very fortunate to have such an understanding and accepting wife... be sure to count your blessings.

Thank you for sharing and posting.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Rachel

After spin class today the instructor asked if anyone wanted to exercise in the main gym. There were 3 that said yes. I made my way for the door then turned around and joined the group. I am very glad I did. It was the first time I exercised in that gym in the main room.

SUSAN R,  I am happy for you. It sounds like your wife is accepting.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Anjanette Miranda

Was feeling low today so I treated myself.
Got my eye brows threaded I feel better.

AJ
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Susan R on January 19, 2019, 06:55:38 PM

Susan R

Susan,

That sounds wonderful!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

sophie1904

Went for some spa treatments today and 2 things made me happy:

1) A homeless guy walked up to me and my fiancee on the street asking for change with "Excuse me ladies"

2) At the spa, the reception staff walked me right into the female changing area without so much as a blink.

Going out for dinner tonight at a really fancy restaurant so dressed up super femme - expecting today to be an overall good day for validation :)
  •