News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 28, 2019, 04:27:34 PM

I am glad you have your neck and spine problem identified.

Chrissy
Me to and it explains so much

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 28, 2019, 04:28:46 PM
Me to and it explains so much

Once the source of the problem has been identified, the fix can very often be relatively easy.  They may want to start with some long needle injections and see how that goes!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on January 28, 2019, 04:45:56 PM
Once the source of the problem has been identified, the fix can very often be relatively easy.  They may want to start with some long needle injections and see how that goes!
I really hope not hate needles

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 28, 2019, 05:24:23 PM
I really hope not hate needles

Maybe they will use a little needle to numb the area, followed by an insertion of the fluid drawing needle.  Maybe that will not be that bad then for you.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 28, 2019, 07:46:12 PM

Maybe they will use a little needle to numb the area, followed by an insertion of the fluid drawing needle.  Maybe that will not be that bad then for you.

Chrissy
Oh hell no [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 28, 2019, 07:47:50 PM
Oh hell no [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]

Maybe Linde is unaware of better alternatives for analysis other than using any size needle.
He seems to know a lot about medical things but maybe there are other methods that are better for you.  Maybe he was kidding about a "long needle."

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jaime320

Aside from fusing there's Chiro. If any space remains. If little to know space there is a liprscopic gel disc replacement. There was an injectable gel a few years ago, but not sure if ever approved.
  •  

SiobhánF

I went to walgreens to get me and my ex a drink and got ma'am'd by two ladies at the checkout. Then, the cashier ma'am'd me as I was leaving. :3
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 28, 2019, 07:59:03 PM
Maybe Linde is unaware of better alternatives for analysis other than using any size needle.
He seems to know a lot about medical things but maybe there are other methods that are better for you.  Maybe he was kidding about a "long needle."

Chrissy
It is actually the treatment,  and it is called "long needle injection".  It does not hurt at all, because there is local anesthesia when it is done.  It is called long needle, because the needle is longer that a standard injection needle, because it has to reach the source of the pain. The entire procedure is don with ultrasound or x-ray control, and the patient is kept slightly sedated (to make sure the patient will not move)

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 28, 2019, 07:59:03 PM

Chrissy
When did you decide to gender me with HE?

She made her living in medical research, and did that for 36 years.  She has an advanced degree in biomedical sciences.

•  

Colleen_definitely

I think the he was referring to the physician, not you. It could have been worded better but I don't think any malice was meant.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 28, 2019, 10:23:07 PM
I think the he was referring to the physician, not you. It could have been worded better but I don't think any malice was meant.
I am sure, she did not mean anything bad, we have a pretty good relation with each other!

•  

KatieP

Quote from: SiobhánF on January 28, 2019, 10:10:20 PM
I went to walgreens to get me and my ex a drink and got ma'am'd by two ladies at the checkout. Then, the cashier ma'am'd me as I was leaving. :3

I am constantly surprised that YOU are surprised at these occurrences, Siobhan.

You are just plain beautiful, and even looking for the guy underneath, I just don't see him. Someone else, expecting a woman would never see anything else.

At least, this is what I think...

Kate
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: SiobhánF on January 28, 2019, 10:10:20 PM
As it should be!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

MollyPants

I got ma'am'd by someone in the shop! No makeup either :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Chloe

Quote from: MollyPants on January 29, 2019, 02:19:29 AM
I got ma'am'd by someone in the shop! No makeup either :)

Ditto @ Walmart! Daughter was *braiding* my hair last week and getting it ever so much more than in a simple ponytail!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Anne Blake

My partner and I were getting hit on while sitting in a hot tub in Key West last evening. They were even younger than us and not that bad looking for red neck Kentuckians. One of them finally realized that we are lesbians but didn't say anything, his partner never caught on. Fun in a yucky sort of way.

Tia Anne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anne Blake on January 29, 2019, 10:36:43 AM
My partner and I were getting hit on while sitting in a hot tub in Key West last evening. They were even younger than us and not that bad looking for red neck Kentuckians. One of them finally realized that we are lesbians but didn't say anything, his partner never caught on. Fun in a yucky sort of way.

Tia Anne

@Anne Blake
Dear Tia Anne:
I read about that in your "Wedding" thread.  @Debi had posted a comment about that occasion...
...yes, it can be quite fun and flattering for sure,  but as women we certainly have a much different viewpoint on that sort of thing now!!!

Happiness!!!   Thank you  for sharing your experieince.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Yuusui

KatieP

Quote from: Yuusui on January 31, 2019, 04:47:07 PM
I'm happy that I have now had a vagina for 3 weeks!

Now THAT is something worth being happy for!!!

Congratulations!!!

Kate
  •