News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Yuusui on January 31, 2019, 04:47:07 PM
I'm happy that I have now had a vagina for 3 weeks!

@Yuusui
Dear Yuusui:

Such great and happy news !!!   
I think that the big smile on your face on your Avatar Photo is certainly an indication of how pleased your are with your surgery results.

Thank your for posting and sharing,   
It is always wonderful for me to read our member's good news and happy posts.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Linde

I think my hair is now long enough to look female.  I was mam'd and honey'd the entire day.  I the grocery store another older woman asked :"excuse me ma'm, can i get through please", and she looked me right into the face while asking!

I think this means more than the ma'ms by checkout people, or store clerks, who have to be polite!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Jenny1969 on January 31, 2019, 07:37:02 PM
This made me happy today

That red is a fabulous colour! (I'm a sucker for red nail polish...)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Ann W

I had a very good day today.

I replaced my microwave and got my nails done; those were nice. And I got to chat with someone accepting whom I had not seen in some time.

But the loveliest thing happened at Hobby Lobby. When I need to visit a craft store, I usually go to JoAnn because I feel more comfortable there. But it's also true that the staff at Hobby Lobby have never been anything but nice to me. Today, I happened to be visiting the store next door, and needed craft stuff; so, I ducked into Hobby Lobby. When I reached the checkout, there was an elderly man standing at the register; his checkout process had been delayed while someone went and picked up a forgotten item, I think. After I came up, he said to the person working the register, "Why don't you go ahead and help her," meaning me.

I don't pass, so it's always lovely being gendered correctly, especially in that environment.
  •  

Sabrina Hope

OMG I am so happy I have found love!! She is so pretty and sweet. I want to scream it Everywhere that Sophia is my girlfriend!! Here she is...

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on February 01, 2019, 08:53:18 AM
OMG I am so happy I have found love!! She is so pretty and sweet. I want to scream it Everywhere that Sophia is my girlfriend!! Here she is...

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk
Two beautiful ladies together make a lovely bouquet. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. [emoji304][emoji4]

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on February 01, 2019, 08:53:18 AM
OMG I am so happy I have found love!! She is so pretty and sweet. I want to scream it Everywhere that Sophia is my girlfriend!!

That is awesome!  I see you two together as a very pretty couple. 

Although it happened last night, I'm happy about today for sure.  I got a job offer in a new professional area for me.  Yes, I'm a smilin.  :-)
~~Be kind~~
  •  

LizK

I decided a long time ago that I would never "Pass" even 20% of the time and if I did I would have to have good make-up, jewellery and clothing. I was convinced I may find some circumstances where I would and decided I would do what I could. This has not stopped me perusing things to help me pass such as hair implants, VFS, nose surgery, electrolysis and facial skin treatments. Even still I have just accepted that in most cases I will get picked as being Trans

Yesterday in recovery after my VFS, wearing a hospital gown, my hair up in a ponytail and none of my jewellery on the recovery nurse wanted to know about my recovery from my previous surgery as my BP was up and I told her it was GCS. She stared at me and asked me to explain what that was. So I grinned at her and wrote down the details. She grinned back at me and said "no really, what was the surgery" So I pointed at what I had written and she said raising her eyebrows disbelievingly "Really" I kept smiling and nodded at her and she exclaimed " Well unless you had told me I would never had known" end of that part of the conversation as I sat there and waited for the change in attitude...it never came. She asked me if my chronic illness had been a result of the "struggle" which shows me she was quite perceptive about some things.

So there you have it Ladies , When I first came on this site nearly 4 years ago I posted in the "Do I pass" thread and there was absolute silence with not one response.It was usually a very vibrant thread, with people who were posting a few hours after me getting immediate responses. I took this very badly becoming quite withdrawn and depressed about it, but in the end I decided to heck with it pass or not I had to keep going, this would not stop my transition. Passing is clearly not about looks only. I am living proof of that  ;D  Never say Never

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@LizK
Dear Liz:
I am bubbling over with happiness and just about crying as I read your wonderful report regarding your journey over the 4 years that you have been on the Susan's Place Forums.

As you shared your post surgery conversation with your recovery nurse I was overjoyed to read her responses to you... 
I would think that you can not get more affirming and confidence buildiing feelings than that.

Thank your for sharing and posting...  I am over-joyed to read your terrific report.  I can just about hear the joy in your voice as I read it.

Many Hugs,  and I am always wishing you the best.

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Dear Liz,
This was so beautiful to read.  The smile on my face was ear to ear.  Never underestimate the power of positive thinking!  (and a little surgery)  I know you can't speak but I'm sure there was a voice inside that was screaming, YES!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 01, 2019, 08:43:34 PM
@LizK
Dear Liz:
I am bubbling over with happiness and just about crying as I read your wonderful report regarding your journey over the 4 years that you have been on the Susan's Place Forums.

As you shared your post surgery conversation with your recovery nurse I was overjoyed to read her responses to you... 
I would think that you can not get more affirming and confidence buildiing feelings than that.

Thank your for sharing and posting...  I am over-joyed to read your terrific report.  I can just about hear the joy in your voice as I read it.

Many Hugs,  and I am always wishing you the best.

Danielle

Danielle I was so surprised but once I got over that I began to realise that maybe just maybe I was being way to hard on myself...that in itself was a breakthrough for me.

Take care

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

LizK

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on February 01, 2019, 09:45:59 PM
Dear Liz,
This was so beautiful to read.  The smile on my face was ear to ear.  Never underestimate the power of positive thinking!  (and a little surgery)  I know you can't speak but I'm sure there was a voice inside that was screaming, YES!
Judi
Hi Judi

Yes it made me very happy and just what I  needed....it was the kind of affirmation that makes your heart squeeze....made me reevaluate many of the more recent things I have noticed with my interactions. I feel so content and I wanted to share this because it was a totally unsolicited and unexpected honest affirmation. [emoji16]

Take care

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Donica

I bought some new socks so I can finally wear my new boots.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Chloe

Happy to announce we are the proud grandparents . . .
of five(5) brand new Husky puppies!

Both are the "black & white" variety, daddy around the corner backyard is one handsome devil!
3 year old wants to name them "Marshall, Chase, Yuma, Sky and Rubble"
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: Chloe on February 03, 2019, 05:14:21 PM
Happy to announce we are the proud grandparents . . .
of five(5) brand new Husky puppies!

Both are the "black & white" variety, daddy around the corner backyard is one handsome devil!
3 year old wants to name them "Marshall, Chase, Yuma, Sky and Rubble"

:D gotta love furbaby's. I must admit, we've had those names suggested a few times here as well.
  •  

Linde

My friend and neighbor did not only do my face stuff the other day, but invited me tonight for a nice rib dinner!  Can life be better?

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well it is official today  now to change all my stuff now this should be fun

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Wow, talking about good news!   Congratulations Miss Natalie!

•