Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

My wife, a friend, and I getting a massage. They went in first, I'm waiting.

A gentleman and his wife, I assume, came in. He asked the person at the counter, who came out of the back, how long. He pointed at me and said, "She's first" then pointed at his wife and said, "she's next".

:)  :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Faith on February 16, 2019, 01:14:30 PM
My wife, a friend, and I getting a massage. They went in first, I'm waiting.

A gentleman and his wife, I assume, came in. He asked the person at the counter, who came out of the back, how long. He pointed at me and said, "She's first" then pointed at his wife and said, "she's next".

:)  :)
[emoji846]

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Jaime320

I've not shaved since Wednesday. First sign of larger patches. Woohooo. I just hope there's enough to grab Monday afternoon for electro. I may have to quit shaving entirely for a while. Taking to long to regrow.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Jaime320 on February 16, 2019, 07:57:49 PM
I've not shaved since Wednesday. First sign of larger patches. Woohooo. I just hope there's enough to grab Monday afternoon for electro. I may have to quit shaving entirely for a while. Taking to long to regrow.
I have to wait with shaving until Tuesday, I have my first ever electrolysis than!  I have not shaved for a week now!  I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow, nd to my pre op on Monday.  I think those are trips I might want to do in guy mode again!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

sarah1972

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on February 17, 2019, 08:31:09 AM
Picked up my last ever refill for Spiro....

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Well, this is certainly a big and exciting milepost in your continuing journey...  a special notation in your journal would be in order for sure....   and be certain to "save" the pill bottle, or at least the label, as a keepsake of your travels down your journey road.

Please continue to keep us updated as you have been doing...  I am rooting for you!!!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: Jaime320 on February 16, 2019, 07:57:49 PM
How exciting to be noticing the patches and slowing of growth! Soon there will be nothing!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Lacy

Quote from: Jessica on February 15, 2019, 07:48:02 PM
@CelineK
While taking spiro, make sure you stay hydrated. 
Very important that!
I also had a few dizzy spells in the beginning, scary, can't move dizzy spells.
But only a few and I actually attribute it to not staying hydrated.

I started having those dizzy spells after my dosage increase. They can be very scary! I had some major moments of freaking out!

I drank more water and that seemed to help. I can't drink enough water...which means I go to the bathroom multiple times an hour!

It is encouraging to know others have experienced and gotten through that stuff also.

•  

jill610

Quote from: RealLacy on February 17, 2019, 08:52:26 AM

I started having those dizzy spells after my dosage increase. They can be very scary! I had some major moments of freaking out!

I drank more water and that seemed to help. I can't drink enough water...which means I go to the bathroom multiple times an hour!

It is encouraging to know others have experienced and gotten through that stuff also.

Same here, also if you are peeing a lot your sodium probably needs help. I was eating pickles like it was the end of the world for a few years.

•  

MollyPants

I'm on my friends hen do!! :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Jaime320

Quote from: RealLacy on February 17, 2019, 08:52:26 AM

Im starting to think the 150oz of water a day is not enough. Had a few dizzy spells and headaches last week.
  •  

Jaime320

•  

sophie1904

•  

Lacy

Quote from: Jaime320 on February 17, 2019, 06:39:39 PM
Im starting to think the 150oz of water a day is not enough. Had a few dizzy spells and headaches last week.
I agree! I have a 44 oz. Cup that I carry with me. I drink 3 to 4 a day, but that doesn't seem to be enough to fight off the dizziness. Only once I hit the 200 oz level do I feel better. I honestly didn't expect to have this side effect at nearly 4 months.

I feel like I am about to spring a leak all day long! Luckily my job allows me frequent toilet breaks. If it didn't I would no doubt be having some issues!

I'm going to try to take my Spiro in 3 portions instead of two and see if that helps. Thankfully the morning sickness left after the first week on the increased dosage.

Lacy

•  

Linde

Quote from: RealLacy on February 17, 2019, 10:56:27 PM
I agree! I have a 44 oz. Cup that I carry with me. I drink 3 to 4 a day, but that doesn't seem to be enough to fight off the dizziness. Only once I hit the 200 oz level do I feel better. I honestly didn't expect to have this side effect at nearly 4 months.

I feel like I am about to spring a leak all day long! Luckily my job allows me frequent toilet breaks. If it didn't I would no doubt be having some issues!

I'm going to try to take my Spiro in 3 portions instead of two and see if that helps. Thankfully the morning sickness left after the first week on the increased dosage.

Lacy
How can you stay asleep with all that water and spiro?  I can't hold it any longer than 6 hours, and I drink less!

•  

Lacy

Quote from: Dietlind on February 17, 2019, 11:09:28 PM
How can you stay asleep with all that water and spiro?  I can't hold it any longer than 6 hours, and I drink less!
I don't! I am up 2 or 3 times a night about to burst at the seams!

•  

Linde

Quote from: RealLacy on February 17, 2019, 11:15:23 PM
I don't! I am up 2 or 3 times a night about to burst at the seams!
I just seem not to have any of those side effects after getting my E doblet about weeks ago.  In fact, the only pseudo pregnancy effects I had, were during he very first two weeks on E.
I seem to have real big problems with spiro, and I am very glad that I never need to take it again after the end of this week!

•  

TonyaW

This made me happy.

My brother wrote this in our email thread about setting a date for our fantasy Baseball draft.

Tonya drives in from Wisconsin, so except in rare circumstances, weekends are always better for her.

So my big bro still has my back and gets the pronoun issue. Not that I doubted, but it is nice to see it in print.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

Tonya, it is always nice when our siblings have our backs!  A couple of times, I have heard my brother refer to me as his sister.  It gives me a goose-bumpy thrill when I hear it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@TonyaW
Dear Tonya:
You are most fortunate to have such an accepting brother... very affirming for you to get a note with those kind and considerate words with your correct name and pronouns too!!!

I am so happy for you...  now, if I just got that kind of acceptance from my immediate family members...  I am still hoping.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful "happy" news today.
Hugs and continuing best wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: TonyaW on February 18, 2019, 10:54:49 AM
This made me happy.

My brother wrote this in our email thread about setting a date for our fantasy Baseball draft.

Tonya drives in from Wisconsin, so except in rare circumstances, weekends are always better for her.

So my big bro still has my back and gets the pronoun issue. Not that I doubted, but it is nice to see it in print.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •