News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: Chloe on March 03, 2019, 09:42:54 PM
         Ok ok I just saved $400 dollars this week (which still don't have btw) REJUVENATING TIRED, OLD DEAD BATTERIES appears to work! My solar deep cycles were resting at 43 volts for months and now I'm getting a solid 51 with A/C season soon upon us!

Procedure: dump electrolyte, refill with 1cup baking soda/warm water gallon (for good mix) let sit/shake a few days then empty and refill with 1cup Pure Epson Salts/warmed distilled water gallon and slow charge (used 1amp @ 55volts) for 2-3 days and VOILA! All very cheap that's it!

Plan is to add 4 more new deep cycles (3 serial banks of 4 connected in parallel total of 12) plus another KW of panels (3KW total) and my sunny daytime electric bill should be close to zero (0)? Happy Happy Happy! Those 4 new batts will pay for themselves in about 3 months . . .

I don't run off battery power at night ULTIMATE FANTASY is to use green powered water separators to store hydrogen for use in a fuel cell (achm still tres' cher!) that will maintain, via same MPPT Charge Controller, nighttime batts instead!
We rejuvenated batteries in the lab by reversing polarity with a higher than charging voltage for a very short time.  This way plates expanded a little and broke of old oxidation.  After that we flushed the batteries well to get the old sludge out that shortens the plates and reduces capacity.

But you can turn it any way you want , lead acid batteries are not the proper storage media for these applications.  you have way to many discharge and charge cycles taking place to get a long life form those babies.  You should see if you can steal a set of batteries from a Tesla car, they should keep you going!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

AoifeB

Ulta shopping spree! Had a blast doing a girls' afternoon with a friend. Cashier ended up being an old co-worker from 2010 or so, and she didn't recognize me.
  •  

Linde

Was at Costco today, and had my cart sitting n ext to a shelf, and a an started to push it away,  his wife barked at him: "John, you took the cart from this lady, bring it back to her", and turning to me, she said, "you know, men!"

Same store, a little later, I had to go to the bathroom, and all stalls were occupied.  A few ladies and I were standing there and waiting, and one of them started to do a small talk conversation with me.

I think that was a day of passing as much as anybody could want to pass!

And that on the footstep of my several male fails a few days ago!  I think woman , what it needs to be from now on!

•  

Donica

This thread is reaching the max number of pages. I hope to have many more happy things to report in the near future. I hope catching up with the new revision pages is easy.

Hugs everyone!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Ann W

"Hello, God, this is Ann ..."

About two years ago, when I first started with my gender therapist, she asked me if I wanted to learn female mannerisms. I told her No, because I believed my femininity would find its natural expression, given time, and I wanted nothing artificial or contrived about my presentation to the world.

It's been nearly two years since I came out to myself, and it's happening. The shy girl is emerging into the light, and it's glorious! I don't want to catalog specifics; suffice to say, it's real, it's happening and it's wonderful.

One thing more ... and I'd really like to hear from anyone else who has had this experience.

A day or two ago, it suddenly struck me as astonishing that other people don't perceive me as a woman. I don't pass; but it doesn't matter. It's so obvious to me that the fact that it isn't to other people seemed ridiculous to me.

I know this sounds weird. I understand, intellectually, why people don't see me as a woman. But, emotionally, it's perplexing. How can they not see?  :)
  •  

Linde

At about noon I received a telephone call: Hi this is DrXXXX office, can I talk to Dietlind XXXX?
I told the lady that she as talking to her, and she told me that the doc had decided I should double my daily dose of estrogen, and have a blood test done in 6 weeks!

6 weeks at least with double the glorious E, I can't imagine what all would happen to me?  Probably the most beautiful to look at girlish cheeks?  Or tripple D sized boobs? Or a butt that the Kardashians (sp?) would be dreaming of?

Or just noting really fantastic, just give me a little more boost for my energy?

Anyway, this call made me really happy!

•  

Chloe

Quote from: Dietlind on March 06, 2019, 07:56:42 PM
Or just noting really fantastic, just give me a little more boost for my energy?

Well GOOD LUCK with all of that Linde! At our age just gettin' outta bed can be a plus!

We Is All Happy! ( OMG "Video unavailable This video has been removed by the user"  >:( Nuts to you "NBC Universal"!

Got an interview for a second part-time job tomorrow  8) worked at CB for all of three days in last two weeks but do get the 50% discount . . . for NOT workin' there?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Chloe on March 06, 2019, 08:22:49 PM
Well GOOD LUCK with all of that Linde! At our age just gettin' outta bed can be a plus!

We Is All Happy! ( OMG "Video unavailable This video has been removed by the user"  >:( Nuts to you "NBC Universal"!

Got an interview for a second part-time job tomorrow  8) worked at CB for all of three days in last two weeks but do get the 50% discount . . . for NOT workin' there?
Thanks Chloe.  You are right, getting out of bed every morning is not all that bad, but it would be way better with real big boobs! (I actually don't need that much more, I am a B cup, and would be happy if I would need a C size boob container!)

I don't know what CB stands for and thus the 50% discount means nothing to me, but it sounds good for not working.
I hope the interview tomorrow goes well, and I hope you'll like the new job!
Good luck!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dietlind on March 06, 2019, 07:56:42 PM
At about noon I received a telephone call: Hi this is DrXXXX office, can I talk to Dietlind XXXX?
I told the lady that she as talking to her, and she told me that the doc had decided I should double my daily dose of estrogen, and have a blood test done in 6 weeks!

6 weeks at least with double the glorious E, I can't imagine what all would happen to me?  Probably the most beautiful to look at girlish cheeks?  Or tripple D sized boobs? Or a butt that the Kardashians (sp?) would be dreaming of?
!!!

Anyway, this call made me really happy!

@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
That kind of a phone call that your received from your doctor's office is a wonderful thing for you to get.   

I am all for you being excited about what more E can do for your body... I will agree with the benefits to your energy and  your girlish cheeks...  but tripple D boobs and a way too big bottom? ???....   you might want to be careful what you wish for.!!! ;) :o ::) ::)

Thank you for posting your "happy" news!!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 06, 2019, 09:55:58 PM
@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
That kind of a phone call that your received from your doctor's office is a wonderful thing for you to get.   

I am all for you being excited about what more E can do for your body... I will agree with the benefits to your energy and  your girlish cheeks...  but tripple D boobs and a way too big bottom? ???....   you might want to be careful what you wish for.!!! ;) :o ::) ::)

Thank you for posting your "happy" news!!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle
As always, your thoughtful comments bring a smile onto my face!  I think I will leave the butt for the Kardashians, and will be happy if I get a C size bosom!  I probably could donate the not needed D's to some other girl here?
Have a wonderful night!
Linde

•  

KimOct

I am the happiest I have been in a long time.

In the last few weeks I got a new job - nothing like my former career pay or responsibility wise but the best job I have had in 4 years so YAY !!  My poker dealing job is allowing me to stay one day a week on Sunday afternoons so I can make some extra money - another YAY  !!

I have been having some severe financial problems but came into enough money to keep my apartment - it was getting scary - another YAY !!!

Today I got my hair colored a great shade of red and went to Ulta and resupplied my beauty supplies - more YAY !!

A cis woman acquaintance of mine invited me to join her and a friend for a girls spa day  YAY again !!!

And now that I am working 9 to 5 again I get to start going back to my local transgender group next Saturday YAY !!

Life has been very tough lately but everything is turning around - I am so happy.   :D

Sometimes when things are tough if you persevere things eventually go the right way.  It's been a tough road but I am so ready for a good stretch.  Now it's time to lose some weight and enjoy the summer outdoors.

Wishing everyone else happiness.  :)
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 06, 2019, 09:55:58 PM...  but tripple D boobs and a way too big bottom? ???....   you might want to be careful what you wish for.!!! ;) :o ::) ::)

@Dietlind I'll second that and, if ya don't mind a girl askin', how tall are you and how much weigh? I'd much rather have a thin, teen girl type frame with a "B", at most, to match body shape am almost there - in breast that is, but not in frame! Could stand to lose 20lbs but easier said than done.

It's Ash Wednesday yesterday, 1'st day of Lent. Pastor tells the bible story of not advertising our fast, of keeping "giving up something" a secret, then turns around and applies a big 'ole forehead mark for ALL TO SEE? What's that about? Always kept inner thoughts to transition to myself, as a well guarded "secret", so does that mean I'm "God Approved"? Under His protection? Seems that way but how times have changed! The one time I did open up, see "a therapist", she said "will ok whatever you want"!

Men's group at church is going well . . . it's AMAZING how guys in general seem very down on themselves and women/wives can seemingly do no wrong? I find it telling the topic of "gay" keeps coming up more than it should don't think they're ready for "trans" yet . . . and suppose my "secret" goal is to make it more obvious? The Head Pastor knows, due past divorce drama, and I get "hugs" regardless!

I RAMBLE and vary my "E" three weeks low then forth go HIGH!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Chloe on March 07, 2019, 04:15:20 AM
       @Dietlind I'll second that and, if ya don't mind a girl askin', how tall are you and how much weigh? I'd much rather have a thin, teen girl type frame with a "B", at most, to match body shape am almost there - in breast that is, but not in frame! Could stand to lose 20lbs but easier said than done.

I am a tallish lady, I am 6' and weight around 195 pounds.  I hope to loose 15 to 20 of those.  It seems as if I am placing the weight I loose right back into the more female fat distribution areas.  I know that my waistline got a little smaller (measured), and my arms seem to have gotten a little thinner, too.  But my scale tells me that I did not loose anything.  I assume the fat moved to different locations!
I have 40 B sized breasts, but they kind of getting lost on my rather large rib cage.

•  

emma-f

Quote from: KimOct on March 07, 2019, 02:27:36 AM

In the last few weeks I got a new job - nothing like my former career pay or responsibility wise but the best job I have had in 4 years so YAY !!  My poker dealing job is allowing me to stay one day a week on Sunday afternoons so I can make some extra money - another YAY  !!

I have been having some severe financial problems but came into enough money to keep my apartment - it was getting scary - another YAY !!!

Today I got my hair colored a great shade of red and went to Ulta and resupplied my beauty supplies - more YAY !!

A cis woman acquaintance of mine invited me to join her and a friend for a girls spa day  YAY again !!!

And now that I am working 9 to 5 again I get to start going back to my local transgender group next Saturday YAY !!

Life has been very tough lately but everything is turning around - I am so happy.   :D

Sometimes when things are tough if you persevere things eventually go the right way.  It's been a tough road but I am so ready for a good stretch.  Now it's time to lose some weight and enjoy the summer outdoors.

Love this post - so happy and positive! Awesome girl!

Em x
  •  

Zoey421

Quote from: KimOct on March 07, 2019, 02:27:36 AM

Hi Kim, this is great news to hear. I am glad to hear positive things are happening now. This is just the start of more good things to come.

Zoey

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Sunday mornings i tend to be less formal, and don't change from my sleep ware (shorts an a gender neutral t-shirt) into any more formal wear until I go out.

This morning, the door bell rang, and I opened the door and two middle aged gentlemen stood there, greeting me cheerfully with : "good morning ma'am, we want to talk with you about your salvation"  i told them that i don't want to be saved, and they said "Good bye ma'am, have a nice day"

They really made my day, because after I looked at me in the mirror, poorly combed hair and not really ma'am like, I felt even better.  I think, I have not to be afraid not to pass anymore, if I could pass the way I looked like this morning!  >:-)

•  

Anne Blake

A friend and I attended a "Transitioning gender" conference at CU Boulder, CO this weekend. There were several great sessions but it was also really fun to be rubbing shoulders with 900+ transgender and queer people from all areas of transition and across the full age, race, gender spectrum. We spoke different languages but shared an amazing commonality. There was so much to learn and so much that can help our brothers, sisters .... and others (come on fluid folk, give me a comfortable word that sounds better than "Others")  .... yes and me too.

Tia Anne
  •  

Artesia

As long as my background check comes in clean, I've got the job!!!!!

My background check will be fine.  I've passed them a dozen times already.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Artesia
Dear Artesia:
Yes this is very good news, I am trusting and praying for your clean background check report...
Please keep us all posted.   We are your biggest fans and we are all rooting for you.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Artesia on March 10, 2019, 11:11:10 PM

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Artesia on March 10, 2019, 11:11:10 PM

Congratulations...fantastic I am sure you are onto a winner
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •