Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Is there any husband or cis male partner here?

Started by Charlie Nicki, April 17, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

I think all posts from significant others I've seen come from cis women. Is there any cis male here who stayed with his partner throughout their transition? I'm mostly looking for someone who identified as a gay man and whose male partner transitioned to female, but any cis male works too. I just really need their opinion and insight.

I honestly fear nobody will reply to this thread... If you're out there and don't want to post publicly at least send me a private message.

Thanks...

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

I hope you get a response back.  This actually hits home with me too.  I had a guy that I considered my boyfriend, that dropped me because of me transitioning.  He didn't want to be with a female.  His loss.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

•  

Saha

Hi Charlie,

My girlfriend is transitioning now, so I may not have all the answers for you, but happy to help.
  •  

Donna

This could be an interesting topic Charlie. I hope you get some responses.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Galyo

My boyfriend supports me through thick and thin, including my transition.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Saha on April 20, 2018, 11:56:55 AM
Hi Charlie,

My girlfriend is transitioning now, so I may not have all the answers for you, but happy to help.
Hi Saha, I sent you a PM.

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Galyo on April 20, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
My boyfriend supports me through thick and thin, including my transition.
Were you together before starting your transition? And how did you identify when you met/started dating?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

JoanneB

I sort of come close. My wife and I have been together one way or another from her pre to post days. Not sure what if any "insights" I can offer
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Allison S on April 21, 2018, 07:47:15 AM
Were you together before starting your transition? And how did you identify when you met/started dating?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes. We both consider ourselves bisexual, so he didn't make a big fuss out of it. I tried to make it more obvious to him that I'm trans before I came out to him, but it still came as a surprise. Thankfully, it didn't take him long to get over it.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Galyo on April 21, 2018, 09:11:03 AM
Yes. We both consider ourselves bisexual, so he didn't make a big fuss out of it. I tried to make it more obvious to him that I'm trans before I came out to him, but it still came as a surprise. Thankfully, it didn't take him long to get over it.
That's so nice! Being bisexual definitely makes it easier.

•  

Galyo

Yeah, I'm very thankful that he's so openminded. I know this can be a huge dealbreaker to some partners, and I wish everyone could be as flexible as my boyfriend.
  •  

Holis

I have a boyfriend who first presented as female and was really fearing that I would leave him, later we both talked about our sexuality, so we both consider ourselves as bisexual. When he came out to me I already felt it and as he couldn't get out a word, I asked him: "Is it about your body?" He affirmed. Then I asked a second question: "You want to be male?" He affirmed again and hugged me full of tears.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Holis on April 22, 2018, 03:17:24 PM
I have a boyfriend who first presented as female and was really fearing that I would leave him, later we both talked about our sexuality, so we both consider ourselves as bisexual. When he came out to me I already felt it and as he couldn't get out a word, I asked him: "Is it about your body?" He affirmed. Then I asked a second question: "You want to be male?" He affirmed again and hugged me full of tears.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk
Hey Holis! I found your introduction thread because I wanted to understand how you identified. So you were assigned male at birth and want to have SRS yet remain living like a man right? Well I'm glad you are supporting your partner and he supports you as well. It's great to be with someone who can come along in the journey with you.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Galyo on April 22, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
Yeah, I'm very thankful that he's so openminded. I know this can be a huge dealbreaker to some partners, and I wish everyone could be as flexible as my boyfriend.
Yeah when I wasn't trying to work things out with my ex I thought going out with a bisexual man was the best bet but they're hard to find! I feel like they usually live a very heteronormative life since they can "pass" as straight men so they're not out there advertising their bisexuality. I did meet one and we had chemistry but he wants to see me fully transitioned (and that isn't happening anytime soon). Go figure... Men are so weird sometimes.

•  

Donna

During my bi phase I would have given anything to connect with a transgender woman at any stag. In fact I did try thru craigslist but never connected
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Donna on April 22, 2018, 10:07:17 PM
During my bi phase I would have given anything to connect with a transgender woman at any stag. In fact I did try thru craigslist but never connected
You're the second person who tells me how for some men who are "mostly" straight, someone who is in the middle of transitioning could be desirable. Well I don't know where these men are lol.

•