Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I just came out the closet to my 16 year old trans son.

Started by Sparklefish, April 18, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparklefish

So I just wanted to share and I guess this is the place to do it. My son has been out for a couple of years as trans and we have gotten super close like when he was a kid after a turbulent pre puberty period. So my son coming out has made me take a look at myself and today I finally said out loud what I have kept buried since I was a teenager(I'm 38 now) I am a Lesbian!  :) So my son was the first person I told and he looked at me and exclaimed, "YES! My family is so queer!!" I am super excited to be able to be who I am and my 16 yr old gave me excellent advice on how to come out to the rest of the family. I am so proud to be his mom!
  •  

Ryuichi13

Oh wow, how cool is that! [emoji2]

Congrats to the both of you for no longer lying to yourselves! 

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

Sparklefish

Thank you so much! It feels so good to embrace who I am and I have my son to thank for giving me the courage to do it. He is the bravest and confident kid I know.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Wow!! Congratulations!! Great things to come for you and your son :)

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

sarah1972

Wow! Congratulations! This must be so liberating for you. Add to that that you and your son are now sharing so much more of a story! So much fun if you can take advice from your kid.

•  

Donna

Welcome to a unique little group of people. My son started her transition 5 yrs ago and had bottom surgery 3 yrs ago. I came out to her the first of the year and have been full time since the beginning of March. It is great having such a different relationship now and being able to
Talk one on one about just being, something we never did as father and son.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •