Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Starting the preperation for the next step -

Started by kaitylynn, April 21, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaitylynn

T 2 and a half years on HRT, the next steps are finally beginning.  SRS is still a long ways off, but the preparations are now starting to happen.  I will be starting the initial hair clearing "down there" and it is actually really exciting.  No more is SRS simply a mental exercise, but a coming reality that is long overdue.  I am starting with laser at the suggestion from my electrologist.  She believes that it will be effective and save a lot of time, so I might be ready sooner.

I am planning for my initial consult with the surgeon I have selected hopefully this summer.  I have one of my letters secured through my primary talk therapist, but it will be out of date by the time the wait is over.  I do not have my second, but there is time to get that.  My insurance is paying for my clinical psych.

It feels like I am starting all over again, again!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •