Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

How to contact admin for editing old posts?

Started by Nbj, April 24, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nbj

Hello

So, since I am not sure how to go about this or how to contact an admin, I hope for your help here:

I wish to delete some personal little information I gave away at the beginning, in older posts of mine. The thing is, that at some point you can't edit old posts by yourself anymore.

Now my question is: can an admin do so? And if, how can I contact them?

Thanks a lot in advance!
  •  

sarah1972

Hi Nbj - You should still be able to "Report" these posts. When you do, you hav etc specify a response and you can enter your concerns.

In case this does not work, let me know and we can figure out a different way.

Sarah

Quote from: Nbj on April 24, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Hello

So, since I am not sure how to go about this or how to contact an admin, I hope for your help here:

I wish to delete some personal little information I gave away at the beginning, in older posts of mine. The thing is, that at some point you can't edit old posts by yourself anymore.

Now my question is: can an admin do so? And if, how can I contact them?

Thanks a lot in advance!

•  

Laurie

Hi Nbj

As Sarah said you should be able to hit the "Report to Moderator" button in the lower left of the posts in question if there are not very many. If there is a lot or editing needed it may need an admin to handle.  I just checked your posts, what information is it you want to edit? You may send me a PM to answer that if you would like.

Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Dena

The report button is the fastest way to get action as all moderators check the reports regularly. I am on pretty well every day and can be reached by PM about anything you might need assistance with. If I am unable to do it because it's an administrator function, I would be happy to pass it to somebody who can handle it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •