Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Reoccurring dreams

Started by SailorMars1994, April 29, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SailorMars1994

Not sure if this belongs here but I can't seem to find the psychology section for some reason. I keep having dreams as of late about this girl who I haven't spoken to in years
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Doreen

Quote from: SailorMars1994 on April 29, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
Not sure if this belongs here but I can't seem to find the psychology section for some reason. I keep having dreams as of late about this girl who I haven't spoken to in years

I'm sure all sorts of dream interpreters could probably make inferences about your psyche in this... but I have also myself had dreams like this.  Usually how I choose to interpret it is that I miss some of the older relationships I used to have... Indeed, miss some of my older former life's friendships.   Life is about moving on, changing.  Never hurts to try to contact these people.. but they have also moved on with life.   Nothing will ever be like it was before. 

There are tons of songs about missing the old days, or the way things used to be.  Life is about now though :) Make it worth it.  Just my 2 cents.
  •  

Dianne H

Since this is the Spirituality section I guess I must ask what belief are you to know about trying to answer.
If you are Christian maybe I could but if some other belief it could mean something way different. Then again, it could just be reminiscing.
If you wouldn't mind sharing more detail and what belief you are maybe someone would have a better idea of if and what the dreams mean.
I have a sister here who has shared a dream and we have become very close.
We both had the same dream and same message from the Lord.
Sometimes a dream can mean quite a bit.
I hope this helps a bit.

Dianne
Christian
US Army vet
  •