News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I feel like I must share this personal miracle

Started by Tatiana 79, May 03, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatiana 79

hello everyone
My name is Tatiana and I'm brand new here and live out in the bush basically and had to climb a small hill and then up a rock Bluff to even get marginal internet. It's so beautiful up here watching all the geese flying North and The Rebirth of spring up here in the North Woods is incredibly inspirational in lead to this.
I live in upper Michigan in the big snow belts near Lake Superior where snowmobiling is common due to the long Winters iand huge snow.
On a beautiful sunny afternoon I decided to take a little loop on my sled While She Was preparing lunch so I headed out on the trail and as I was approaching a steep hill a sled launched in the air about 15 feet coming from the opposite direction he knew he was going to land on me and we locked eyes for a Split Second as he landed on my sled I took a huge shot and thought I was dead on my crushed machine I was almost afraid to open my eyes to see the afterlife but as I just did something shot into my head like an arrow I never heard voices in my head ever but I was a little stunned but basically intact as this arrow shot into my head at that instance it said get out of here now I don't know why but I just drove off my sled then and I seen another sled cresting the hill which nose-dived into my seat and went straight up in the air and landed on the Dead Guy spread eagle in the trail and then 8 more sleds smashed into my machine because they couldn't see it due to the steepness of the Hill. I have always had strong faith not necessarily due to my strict Catholic upbringing and 12 years of Catholic School but I'm glad I went that way I really feel that the Creator exposed themself to me at this crucial time if any of you went through this I'm sure you would feel the same this was truly a miracle and God had to show his hand because it was not my time to die.
It was so close that the only reaction I had time to do was try and cover my face and I'm glad I did because he landed on on me with a studded track that basically tore my handlebars right off even the police there couldn't believe that I survived.
I always had unconditional faith but this was truly a miracle that saved my life my sister's a psychologist and I talked about this with her a lot where my mind would be after that and she agrees that there is no explanation for what happened other than divine intervention.
I hope I haven't made too many mistakes because of the internet fading in and out and all I see is Black Box is flashing so I'm going to have faith in this voice to text I hope it's not two incorrect because I really can't check it

Love Tatiana
  •  

Tatiana 79

Sorry everyone I forgot to mention that I maintain a cross there for as long as I live because there should have been two crosses there internet's gone I think love Tatiana
  •  

Allison S

What? Someone tried to purposely land on your snowmobile knowingly wanting to kill you and he ended up dying?
Wow.. Am I following this correctly?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Tatiana 79

No this was just an accident they were City Boys owning the most powerful machines going from bar to bar and driving unbelievably fast not knowing the trail it was merely an accident just like automobiles have every day
  •  

Allison S

Omg that's terrible [emoji47] glad you're okay that truly is miracle... Wow amazing!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

amandam

I absolutely believe God helped u. happened to me too.  :angel:
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

DawnOday

I lived in California and we have access to open spaces out in the desert where people take all manner of off road vehicles. My friend Mario got into an encounter with another dune buggy. The resulting accident caused Mario to get the shifter handle stuck in his chest. It resulted sadly in his death. You are indeed the recipient of a miracle.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Tatiana 79 on May 03, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
No this was just an accident they were City Boys owning the most powerful machines going from bar to bar and driving unbelievably fast not knowing the trail it was merely an accident just like automobiles have every day

It is great that you survived and miracle is a true description.

I don't think that the city boys should get away with it being called "merely an accident", though.  Reasonable people would know that they were driving recklessly in such a situation. 
  •  

Tatiana 79

Thanks so much everyone for your replies
And to Mary T they were held responsible for their inappropriate driving all of them were  issued tickets by the DNR and paid dearly with one dead one with a broken collarbone and several with broken limbs. the emergency room at the hospital was full with all of us. It was horrible because I couldn't get up the hill to try tp Warn them because when I dove off my sled which I was driving to the far-right hugging the bank I found the snow was almost chest deep and I feel a little guilty for not achieving this but I also knew that if I stayed in the trail I'd be dead.
When I did climb back into the trail when it was all over I found the guy that landed on me dead because of the patchy purple blue spots on his face I've seen this before, his friends were trying to revive him but all I did was say a prayer over him because I knew he was gone.
I try to feel that every day I live on is a free gift from God and that inspires me tremendously but in a way I feel little guilty because I experienced divine intervention and we should just have unconditional Blind Faith but because of this I am absolutely certain Beyond any doubt all the things I learned growing up in a Catholic School are true.
I don't fear death at all now its because I am positive of a eternal non-physical Realm that awaits us all.
If I could just  raise the faith of just one person I would be happy.
  Love you all Tatiana
  •  

MaryT

Your miraculous survival and your increased faith are a blessing, certainly not something to feel guilty about.

Stories like this do raise my faith.  Thank you.
  •  

Tatiana 79

Thanks so much Mary

I'm very glad I found this forum and hope to be here more often It Feels So Right

Thanks for telling me that this inspired you it's really all coming from my heart

All the best to everyone thanks so much.
  Love Tatiana
  •  

Lady Sarah

Just WOW! It kind of reminds me of when I rode motorcycles out in the California mountains. I was not just hated. I was despised. I shared the roads with logging trucks that would try to run me down. With God as my copilot, I quickly learned to navigate the winding roads at speeds 3 times the legal limit, and I never crashed or went off one of the many cliffs.
I faced bears, mountain lions, and rattlesnakes. I heard a bullet fly past my ear. None of that even so much as scratched my skin. Yes, I'm a believer!
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Tatiana 79

To survive all you went through implies that we have more work to do here and it's not our time yet to leave I hope we can do the will of our creator as best as we can

Love Tatiana
  •