News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Show of hands, who's been raped?

Started by Devlyn, May 04, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

*** Trigger warning ***

I have, as an eight year old boy. It took a long time for it to resurface and then I could process it, understanding that what happened to me was wrong, that I had no control of it, and I did nothing wrong.

Has anyone else been hurt this way, and would you care to respond? I know it can be difficult.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Meghan

Quote from: Devlyn on May 04, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
I have, as an eight year old boy.
I was rape at seven years old. I was trauma until this day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Meghan on May 04, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
I was rape at seven years old. I was trauma until this day.

Big hug! I'm sorry honey. Thank you for stepping up and acknowledging your past.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Michelle_P

Age 15, high school locker room.

It's a horribly damaging thing to go through.  Cruel and unusual punishment of the highest order, scarring a person for life and damaging their ability to interact with the human race.  The suggestion that this might be a form of punishment, or a 'mere' side effect of incarceration in our 'corrective' prison system is just unacceptable. 

(We have a county-wide holding system for persons arrested here.  The Sheriff's Office runs 'holding', and has a history of throwing arrested trans women into the men's holding cell.  The sheriff's deputy will check on the holding cell every two hours, on the dot, and otherwise ignore it.  You really, really do not want to be trans and arrested here.  It is extremely dangerous.)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 04, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
Age 15, high school locker room.

It's a horribly damaging thing to go through.  Cruel and unusual punishment of the highest order, scarring a person for life and damaging their ability to interact with the human race.  The suggestion that this might be a form of punishment, or a 'mere' side effect of incarceration in our 'corrective' prison system is just unacceptable. 

(We have a county-wide holding system for persons arrested here.  The Sheriff's Office runs 'holding', and has a history of throwing arrested trans women into the men's holding cell.  The sheriff's deputy will check on the holding cell every two hours, on the dot, and otherwise ignore it.  You really, really do not want to be trans and arrested here.  It is extremely dangerous.)

Big hug! I'm sorry, Michelle. Thank you for sharing this  unpleasant memory with us. I  know what it's like to access these recollections.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Chloe

Was in a county "max security" for 3 days . . . and could definitely sense the creepy vultures circling. Day 4 would have been 'general population' girl I swore never again (long story)! Didn't eat for those three days, befriended (and fed) someone I hoped wouldn't need as a protector!

Was getting bullied pretty bad in Jr High gym until someone else, didn't even know his name, actually stepped in and stopped it! Never been in a real fist fight - now figure (not then of course) that's what GUNS are for (the great equalizer)!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

V M

I've had a few attempts made but so far have been able to somehow escape - 1st couple times was on my paper route, think I was around 10 yrs or so

Then in the high school locker a few boys, 3 of them in particular would accost and threaten me - I quit taking my showers but one of them told the coach on me

The coach told me I was required to take my shower and that he would be watching me to make sure - I was scared to death but what I didn't realize is that the coach had a clue and was watching to see what was going on

Immediately the guys followed me into the shower and began to push and prod at me slap at my butt with their penis'

Luckily as promised the coach was watching and they all got suspended for I think was a week or something

The coach would let me shower in the coach's showers for awhile but eventually I was excused from P.E. all together

Last but not least was in the jail - Right away guys started threatening me and arguing who would get me first but I made bail and my case was dropped

So I a few close calls and was very frightened but also very lucky
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

DawnOday

I was not raped but I was molested  while in Boy scouts. Around the age of 12. Went to the bathroom and Denver came in and took pictures and began touching me. He was supposed to be an adult supervisor even though he was only four or five years older. My nephew raped an eight year old in the Philippines when he was stationed there, Spent 11 years in Prison at Fort Knox.  Should have been there for life.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

V M

Quote from: DawnOday on May 04, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
I was not raped but I was molested  while in Boy scouts. Around the age of 12. Went to the bathroom and Denver came in and took pictures and began touching me. He was supposed to be an adult supervisor even though he was only four or five years older.

Ah, molested was the term I was trying to think of
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Susan

I was as a young adult.

The main thing to know is that if it happens, that it is not your fault, and I would encourage you to report it to the police, though what kind of response you will get from them will vary. Many Police Departments ignore rape cases like these denying the victim any sense of justice.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

V M

True, it is not your fault and it should be reported although many times it does go unreported - I have a tendency to try to block these experiences from my mind when I probably should have reported it but I was embarrassed and afraid

- V M
  •  

SailorMars1994

No penetrative rape, but molested when I was young.
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: SailorMars1994 on May 04, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
No penetrative rape, but molested when I was young.

OMG A girlfriend down the street . . . XXX father! One offense/attempt is bad enough, natural 'stay away' defenses usually kick in, but cannot imagine otherwise . . . Got invited to YMCA swimming but, thinking it odd that XX didn't come too, upon arriving @ Y, for whatever reason, it was CLOSED and just him and I!

With XXX S, who lived between, just adjacent/across from XX and I, it was more like pre-adolescent guy/girl experimentation and take-away from that was nothing but frustration!

lol Nowadays it is merely verbal molestation every time 'ex' throws a fit my way!

<Names removed Admin>
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

V M

Interesting this topic would come up just before my therapist appt. - It made for an interesting discussion and I remembered the most recent attempt of a few years ago

I guy walked into my apt. and began to wrestle me down while I was at my computer, he got confused and left when he realized that I have a penis

It also dawned on me how messed up this world can be and just how dangerous some of the places I've live in actually are

And some people where I live wonder why I'm so adamant about locking the building at night?  ::)

- V M
  •  

4A-GZE

Sometimes I wonder if it's happened and I've just blocked it out of memory. I don't think so, but I guess I don't know for certain.
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks for all of the brave admissions, ladies.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

itsApril

Yes.  I was raped.  Thank you for starting this thread.  Rape is common in American jails and prisons.  For some reason, people think this is a big joke.  It's not.

Rape is barbaric and criminal.  The existence of rape in jails and prisons (where the state is expected to exercise total control) is an insult and a disgrace to our nation.  It shows how far our country still has to go before we can really claim to have a just society.

We're a sexual minority in a world where a lot of people hate us.  It's not infrequent that we run the risk of violent attack.  Although we have internalized and share a lot of the attitudes that are prevalent in society generally, I think it's important that we all re-examine what we think we know and see if it serves our interests or not.

Advocating sexual violence or joking about it doesn't serve our interests.
-April
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: itsApril on May 04, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
Yes.  I was raped.  Thank you for starting this thread.  Rape is common in American jails and prisons.  For some reason, people think this is a big joke.  It's not.

Rape is barbaric and criminal.  The existence of rape in jails and prisons (where the state is expected to exercise total control) is an insult and a disgrace to our nation.  It shows how far our country still has to go before we can really claim to have a just society.

I think I understand why you started this topic.  I found it hard to take reading the following comments in another thread:

I was all the more uncomfortable because the two folks who posted these remarks are people I like and whose posts I usually enjoy reading.

We're a sexual minority in a world where a lot of people hate us.  It's not infrequent that we run the risk of violent attack.  Although we have internalized and share a lot of the attitudes that are prevalent in society generally, I think it's important that we all re-examine what we think we know and see if it serves our interests or not.

Advocating sexual violence or joking about it doesn't serve our interests.

Big hug! April, I'm sorry you had this happen. I love your comment that "we re-examine what we think we know'

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

HappyMoni

Luckily no, I haven't. I am increasingly aware that it is a real possibility and was the prime mover behind me changing my birth certificate to female. I fear being arrested if I am traveling. It has also started to upset me when viewing a rape situation on TV like it never had before. My heart goes out to anyone who has had to deal with this.
Monica
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Donna

Not raped but molested for several years from age 10 or 11 and I made sure it ended before it went too far. Had to alter my life and stuff my emotions. I only spoke of this in the last three months for the first time ever to anyone. I opened up to my counselor. In May of 2015 my dad passed and the children of my molester where at the funeral and it all came rushing back. I suspect this was the trigger for my starting my journey to transitioning.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •