Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Lost my transexual gf

Started by Aussiecarl, May 05, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussiecarl

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post but I'm Carl from Australia and late last year I lost my transexual gf because of a deep depression she constantly had and I miss her a lot. I have tried moving on and dating but I'm finding it difficult.
Also I'm starting to think that the only reason she dated me was my money and the fact I financed her many operations. How do I move on and is it right that I only really lust after pre op transexuals ?
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. You have an issue that may be best discussed in therapy. You mention two things in your post as one so separating them out may help you with this issue. A relationship should consist of Lust and Love. You clearly mention that you have Lust but your somewhat blind to the fact your continued attraction is love. Love is a very strong emotion and often keeps marriages together for 50 to 70 years, long after the sexual attraction is gone. Understanding the distinction may help you in future relationships.

As for your GF, if you still have contact, you should also encourage her to seek out therapy. The proper treatment for transsexualism is to get your head in the correct place so when you receive surgery, it's little more than a graduation ceremony. The goal of the transition isn't to receive surgery but is instead to create a new life much better than the previous one. It appears in this case, some steps may have been missed and the for long term happiness it would be best to fill the blanks in.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Dear Aussicarl    Yes, it is terrific that you joined in ...
...and another thing, please go to the Introductions Forum  to let the members here know that you have arrived on Susan's Place.   You will then be more visible to many others that may be able to share their stories about similar issues to your own. 
Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •