Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Sethie The Tenor, May 07, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethie The Tenor

I am Sethie, I have just joined the forum, everyone on the chatroom knows me, I am a tenor as mentioned in my name haha, I am FTM, and I am 16 years old, I want to help other young FTMs like me, I  started transition when I was about 13, but I kinda started at 7 in a way too lol (my story is complex) so if any FTMs here have a question or anything of that nature, I will be here to help.
  •  

V M

Hi Sethie  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Madeline

Quote from: Sethie The Tenor on May 07, 2018, 11:17:08 PM
I am Sethie, I have just joined the forum, everyone on the chatroom knows me, I am a tenor as mentioned in my name haha, I am FTM, and I am 16 years old, I want to help other young FTMs like me, I  started transition when I was about 13, but I kinda started at 7 in a way too lol (my story is complex) so if any FTMs here have a question or anything of that nature, I will be here to help.

Can we here he story? It's sounds interesting. I'm considering mtf not ftm but I need all the advice I can get!
X maria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

Lilly G

Quote from: Maria Procter on July 04, 2018, 04:44:09 PM
Can we here he story? It's sounds interesting. I'm considering mtf not ftm but I need all the advice I can get!
X maria
im an mtf, but can we please hear the story?
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa
  •  

Jimjam

I'm ftm and lots of people want the story I'm a bit interested too

Also are you on T or blockers and if so since when
  •