Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

To who had scrotoplasty: are you satisfied?

Started by zkfdmlshfo2, May 08, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zkfdmlshfo2

How are you doing, guys?

So I had my phalloplasty (ALT) 2nd stage 5 months ago and was promised scrotoplasty (or testicle implants) at the 3rd.
My major labia (idk if it's correct) were cut and fused at the middle, so now my sack has a little bulge but unbalanced and ugly.
I was supposed to get the fat injected instead of the implants, but now my doc changes his words saying that I won't need the surgery for it is bulgy enough (for him) :(

So I looked for some result pics of the scrotoplasty, but most of them show no really significant differences from what I have now.
Is this the best I can get or am I seeing only the partial results?
I wonder if you guys are satisfied with your sack :)

Please share any stories or experiences.
Thank you in advance! You guys are great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

randomdude5

I can share my experience in July. ;)

(When I am finally getting my balls! (implanted)  :eusa_dance: )
  •  

zkfdmlshfo2

Quote from: randomdude5 on May 21, 2018, 05:17:32 PM
I can share my experience in July. ;)

(When I am finally getting my balls! (implanted)  :eusa_dance: )

Thanks I would appreciate your story[emoji1374] Will be waiting for that!
I hope and believe that the surgery you are getting is sure to be successful. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

randomdude5

Well it is early to say if I am satisfied or not but it definitely FEELS different now that I have some implants inside my sack. It looks different too. Of course this is with 1 implant and 1 pump in my ballsack.
  •  

mm

randomdude5, good to hear you had your surgery. I know it has only been a short time; how much do you feel them when walking, benting over, normal activities.  How much can you pump at this being only a short time since surgery?
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: randomdude5 on July 11, 2018, 06:13:25 PM
Well it is early to say if I am satisfied or not but it definitely FEELS different now that I have some implants inside my sack. It looks different too. Of course this is with 1 implant and 1 pump in my ballsack.

I know this is a strange question, but when you use the pump, does it hurt your ballsack?

Ryuichi

•