Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Orchiectomy

Started by SforaNymph, April 03, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna

One more week and I see the urologist to schedule an orchi. Then I can get some relief from the three balls fighting for space. My cyst on the right side is as big as my thumb now and always getting tangled in the cord. Hope my wait is not too long
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Donna on April 11, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
One more week and I see the urologist to schedule an orchi. Then I can get some relief from the three balls fighting for space. My cyst on the right side is as big as my thumb now and always getting tangled in the cord. Hope my wait is not too long
Congrats! You'll be there soon.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

justine77

Hi Charlie Nicki,  I think it may be early days yet. I had all sorts of strange sensations down there to start with. It wasn't until about 2 weeks down the line that the empty scrotum went completely flat.  Unfortunately there wasn't any notable shrinkage over the following 2 years and I've got the same dangly flap of skin down there as before.  Since I don't like the way it looks and am not going down the SRS route I'm having the empty scrotum completely removed in a few weeks time.    Justine x
  •  

Chris8080

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 11, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
Devlyn did you feel like there was something hard in there the first few days? I'm 6 days post op and I was in the shower and touched there and it feels like there is 2 hard things in there. I'm trying to stay positive and think that it must be scar tissue or something else that feels hard but I'm brain is freaking out thinking she might have placed 2 testicular implants... I mean that would be ridiculous especially because she knows I'm trans and I wanted the flatness but now I'm scared that that's what happened :( I got my appointment with her tomorrow and I'm scared to know the answer.

Charlie, they tie the ends of the cords into a knot, that's most likely what your feeling. In a few months time the cords should shrink up inside you. Seems I wasn't quite that lucky though. They left the right side much longer than the left, the left side is now gone at almost 7 months but the right side is still there. :( Scrotum has shrank but I had so much to begin with it's still fairly substantial.
  •  

Chris8080

Quote from: justine77 on April 12, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
Hi Charlie Nicki,  I think it may be early days yet. I had all sorts of strange sensations down there to start with. It wasn't until about 2 weeks down the line that the empty scrotum went completely flat.  Unfortunately there wasn't any notable shrinkage over the following 2 years and I've got the same dangly flap of skin down there as before.  Since I don't like the way it looks and am not going down the SRS route I'm having the empty scrotum completely removed in a few weeks time.    Justine x

I would be most interested in your reporting how the scrotum removal goes for you. I've recently been considering the same thing but haven't yet looked into it.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 11, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
Devlyn did you feel like there was something hard in there the first few days? I'm 6 days post op and I was in the shower and touched there and it feels like there is 2 hard things in there. I'm trying to stay positive and think that it must be scar tissue or something else that feels hard but I'm brain is freaking out thinking she might have placed 2 testicular implants... I mean that would be ridiculous especially because she knows I'm trans and I wanted the flatness but now I'm scared that that's what happened :( I got my appointment with her tomorrow and I'm scared to know the answer.

As Chris said, youre feeling the knots. I  thought I was going to be stuck with them, but after a couple months they are barely noticeable. We're really seeing the YMMV come into play here. It's great that we're sharing our experiences. :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Thanks girls. I thought I would share my update, I had the appointment with my urologist a couple of hours ago, and she told me that what I'm feeling is a bit of phybrosis which is basically scarred tissue forming and closing the ducts. She told me this is normal and will mostly disappear within 6 months. She also massaged the area a bit to prevent it from growing.

I'm glad my fears were absolutely irrational and made up in my mind lol.

•  

SforaNymph

I have my 4 week post op next Thursday, which I am excited for. I also get my blood test done tomorrow by my regular doctor to see where my hormones are at. I am hoping to stop spiro here in a week or so, once my blood test come back. Also I got a consultation for nose surgery for this year, which I am excited to get done ASAP.

Sfora
  •  

justine77

Hi Chris8080,  I'll let you know how it goes.  Hi, Charlie Nicki, I'm sure you'll be fine, relax and give it time, Best Wishes,  Justine  xx
  •  

amydane

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 12, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
Thanks girls. I thought I would share my update, I had the appointment with my urologist a couple of hours ago, and she told me that what I'm feeling is a bit of phybrosis which is basically scarred tissue forming and closing the ducts. She told me this is normal and will mostly disappear within 6 months. She also massaged the area a bit to prevent it from growing.

I'm glad my fears were absolutely irrational and made up in my mind lol.

I'm starting the beginning stages of planning for an orchiectomy. Do you mind sharing who did your surgery?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

•  

SonadoraXVX

I so want to do the orchidectomy so bad, but I feel shrinkage of the scrotum tissue will limit amount of scrotal skin for a vaginoplasty. Any thoughts?
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: amydane on April 12, 2018, 10:23:38 PM
I'm starting the beginning stages of planning for an orchiectomy. Do you mind sharing who did your surgery?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I live in Colombia, it was paid by my insurance and it's not a well known doctor. If you still want her details I can send them via PM.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: SonadoraXVX on April 12, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
I so want to do the orchidectomy so bad, but I feel shrinkage of the scrotum tissue will limit amount of scrotal skin for a vaginoplasty. Any thoughts?
I've heard that's not an issue.

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: SonadoraXVX on April 12, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

My surgeon said if I came back for vaginoplasty the previous orchi would simply shave ten minutes off the surgery time. He stressed the elasticity of the tissue involved. I  think the change in the medical system from big wide scars to little thin ones is the difference.

Bottom line, ask the surgeon to be sure.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

justine77

Hi Chris8080,  I had the empty scrotum removed yesterday. I'm sitting on my bed with my knees up and my legs apart trying not fidget around. It's not painful but feels quite sore and looks bruised. After the stitches come out there will be a vertical scar from the base of the penis to the perineum. This should fade fairly soon leaving a smooth appearance. I'm hoping it will look there was never anything there.  I'll let you know how it goes, I'm glad to be rid of it.
Justine x
  •  

Donna

Well went in for my injection the other day and talked to the doc about the orchi. Got absolutely no push back. I go back and see him July 23 to get the second shot and schedule the removal. The injection has me heading to castrates T levels and I'll get that out of my system now which should help with my progress. Dropped The dutatriside yesterday as don't need it any more now. Removal should be done in August I'm hoping.
Going to talk with him about removing some of the excess skin during the procedure.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Chris8080

Quote from: justine77 on April 24, 2018, 06:26:51 AM
Hi Chris8080,  I had the empty scrotum removed yesterday. I'm sitting on my bed with my knees up and my legs apart trying not fidget around. It's not painful but feels quite sore and looks bruised. After the stitches come out there will be a vertical scar from the base of the penis to the perineum. This should fade fairly soon leaving a smooth appearance. I'm hoping it will look there was never anything there.  I'll let you know how it goes, I'm glad to be rid of it. Justine x

Good for you. You wouldn't believe how good that sounds to me, I'm green with envy. Do have any idea what the cost was? I've no idea if my insurance would cover it though they did the orchi. Updates please on your recovery
  •  

justine77

Hi Chris8080,  I had it done privately by a doctor from Stockholm (I'm of Swedish descent) who comes over to LA periodically. I waited several months for him as I preferred someone I knew personally. It cost $1500 but I've no idea what the going rate is, I suspect a lot more. I'm walking about today albeit a bit gingerly. I'll let you know things progress.
Justine x
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 13, 2018, 05:59:33 AM
My surgeon said if I came back for vaginoplasty the previous orchi would simply shave ten minutes off the surgery time.

Will you get a discount for the time he saves?   ;)
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •